Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 138. (Read 696254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I have an ide.

If we/you mine other coins (Profitable Smiley) and then buy curecoin to boost the value of curecoin until we have a high stable price !?
Then the folding idee are falling but we will give some boost to the coin ..... Smiley
I have seen other coin do this.

So you want to basically treat it like it's a PoS-only coin (and use multipools to boost value/create liquidity)? I'm not too sure how I feel about that really.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I have an ide.

If we/you mine other coins (Profitable Smiley) and then buy curecoin to boost the value of curecoin until we have a high stable price !?
Then the folding idee are falling but we will give some boost to the coin ..... Smiley

i have billions of coins slowly draining them all on the pumps and buying cure dumps lol
however keeping 70% of machines on curecoin forever might be switching 100% over.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Please look at this thread guys and try to do the listed things: http://www.curecoin.us/index.php?topic=3539.0
This is awesome! Everyone should read that and do the things there

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have an ide.

legendary
=p mostly will be talking about folding at home and how it has been running for the past few years then lean into how curecoin has benifited to their project in the number of folds. and then what the future of it will bring. and ofc my grammar will be better ha. just lazy here.

This sounds good. If you can tie it in to previous stories about F@H, especially if they are hosted on major sites like the ones mentioned previously, that would bring some more weight as well.

14 news stations down. 957 to go... lol someones gotta post it if I send to every news station in the world right?

Are you calling them? That's the best way to get through, Smiley. Email, while it will sometimes be answered, has a lot less weight.
=p mostly will be talking about folding at home and how it has been running for the past few years then lean into how curecoin has benifited to their project in the number of folds. and then what the future of it will bring. and ofc my grammar will be better ha. just lazy here.

This sounds good. If you can tie it in to previous stories about F@H, especially if they are hosted on major sites like the ones mentioned previously, that would bring some more weight as well.

14 news stations down. 957 to go... lol someones gotta post it if I send to every news station in the world right?
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Good idea. I think the news story's could be very helpful - you're marketing ideas are great!
legendary
I think mainstream media is going to be the way to promote this coin..  The cryptocurrency 'scene' is pretty incestuous and skeevy.  What we want is to target the average Wired reader.

Cater to colleges as well. The students there are usually more apt to wanting to join projects like this (the curing cancer). It would also be good to try to work into some of the cancer-research hospitals for the same reason.

Plus many college students have laptops / desktops and need some money. I agree we should try to hit up general news sites but also try to hit up the colleges.

I have permission from SLC utah to host a race for the cure also. but trying to piggy back on a couple other races that already exist. to save some fund money for future events.
And still working with fox 13 and channel 2 news to do a story for us.

If you manage to get the news to do a story, that's pretty big. Has anyone attempted to get this on to TechCrunch and MSN/Yahoo yet?
not yet but now i must try lol

For TC, you'll need to submit a "tip" to them explaining what makes CureCoin special. If there's a press release written up, that will help as well.

ill get the press release first then Wink

Awesome. For direction purposes, make sure it's based on how CC helps; not how it brings in revenue. They are more about the projects that make a difference than the ones that can help people make a quick dollar. Skimming over the reward structure isn't bad, but should not be the focus of it.
I think mainstream media is going to be the way to promote this coin..  The cryptocurrency 'scene' is pretty incestuous and skeevy.  What we want is to target the average Wired reader.

Cater to colleges as well. The students there are usually more apt to wanting to join projects like this (the curing cancer). It would also be good to try to work into some of the cancer-research hospitals for the same reason.

Plus many college students have laptops / desktops and need some money. I agree we should try to hit up general news sites but also try to hit up the colleges.

I have permission from SLC utah to host a race for the cure also. but trying to piggy back on a couple other races that already exist. to save some fund money for future events.

If you manage to get the news to do a story, that's pretty big. Has anyone attempted to get this on to TechCrunch and MSN/Yahoo yet?

For TC, you'll need to submit a "tip" to them explaining what makes CureCoin special. If there's a press release written up, that will help as well.

ill get the press release first then Wink
legendary

As for having everything ready. I have 2x 42 inch screens we can set up with a computer. then have one showing how proteins fold. and the other scrolling through random facts and graphs showing where this coin is going. I am thinking of doing curecoin business cards with a redemption code on the back for 1 curecoin. And the links to the websites. anyother ideas? We could play guess that protein or something to win a t shirt but sounds kinda lame ha. still waiting to hear back about a speech though.

Lame things with prizes still pique interest. That's always a plus. Even if it's something people laugh about, that's great; it means they are thinking/talking about the project!

I like the idea of the business cards as well.

i was thinking if you give someone one curecoin they are almost forced to look at the exchanges and read about it.
legendary

I think mainstream media is going to be the way to promote this coin..  The cryptocurrency 'scene' is pretty incestuous and skeevy.  What we want is to target the average Wired reader.

legendary
As for having everything ready. I have 2x 42 inch screens we can set up with a computer. then have one showing how proteins fold. and the other scrolling through random facts and graphs showing where this coin is going. I am thinking of doing curecoin business cards with a redemption code on the back for 1 curecoin. And the links to the websites. anyother ideas? We could play guess that protein or something to win a t shirt but sounds kinda lame ha. still waiting to hear back about a speech though.

Lame things with prizes still pique interest. That's always a plus. Even if it's something people laugh about, that's great; it means they are thinking/talking about the project!

I like the idea of the business cards as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think mainstream media is going to be the way to promote this coin..  The cryptocurrency 'scene' is pretty incestuous and skeevy.  What we want is to target the average Wired reader.

legendary

Jump to: