Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 135. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Just a reminder: use 14.4 drivers. Gave me 35% more coins.  Shocked
14.6 is the latest.
AMD claims up to 25% speed-up in some games.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx?cmpid=social24760556
I'm getting 570k ppd on a rig that had 500k ppd.

That would be roughly the equivalent of a 350,000 PPD increase for me.  Definitely worth it.  Consequently, tonight I'll be setting that up.  Thanks for the information!  Have you had any stability issues?
Activity: 292
I hate to say it but we've been taking some hits from people who believe a cure for cancer is already out their and this is a waste of time - some people these days.

That is just bizarre.  I have no doubt that some people will also leave for other coins they see as being more profitable.  At least they did some WU before departing and it was more than would have been done if they had not tried it.  Hopefully they will come back and do more folding.  That being said I'm staying here and folding no matter what.
Activity: 420
I've been trying to setup a Curecoin pool using NOMP but haven't had any luck yet, is there something out of the ordinary with block submissions? I keep seeing messages like this when submitting a block:

We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"10a2","ip":"127.0.0.1","worker":"bsom.1","height":2903,"reward":13000000,"difficulty":106.83760684,"shareDiff":"78839945.97002709","blockDiff":3675593.04712938,"blockDiffActual":3675593.04712938,"blockHash":"000000000000003679e92759a80c36f6f40d2a370bf9f03ce0567b707358369b"}

Using the latest wallet with the following coin config:

{
    "name": "Curecoin",
    "symbol": "CURE",
    "algorithm": "sha256"
}
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I verry creative concept of crypocurrency, and I think this can be a great succes.
I go study how it works the comming days.Succesfull!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello to every crypto fanatic!

We just launched a cryptocoin Promotion platform at http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/ .

We agglomerate the best 4 social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- FrontPage coin promo;

- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;

- Web development and code support;

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion!

http://cryptoskillspromotions.com/
Activity: 294
I must say F@H looks for much more then cancer and should be promoted as such that way those haters that think the cure for cancer is already out there saying this coin and the F@H project is a waste of time will be put in their place.

Fair point - hadn't really thought of that - we should do that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I must say F@H looks for much more then cancer and should be promoted as such that way those haters that think the cure for cancer is already out there saying this coin and the F@H project is a waste of time will be put in their place.
So just got off the phone with one of the higher ups at the Bitcoin conference for chicago. if we would like a speaker there we will need to raise 10,000 to 15,000 usd worth of BTC. otherwise we are just at a booth for 2,000 either way we are around 256$ atm we are getting closer please donate to help fund this. as this will bring a fast upbringing of curecoin after the conference. as wall street journal and Forbes among a few other big names will be there.
 donation addresses are in my sig. =p

Interesting, thanks for finding that out.  That's quite a large sum, I don't know if the orderbook can support such a fund raiser at the moment.  There are free or much cheaper crypto conferences where Curecoin speakers can go.  I don't think raising $10-15k is realistic yet.  Needs to be more 'grass roots'.  What does everyone else think?

I agree $10-15k is a bit too high for this time. Instead I think we should focus on the $2k option and at the same time try to get on news sources. BBC is reputable and I remember they did an article about Dogecoin once we should all try to contact BBC & Forbes and ask them to write an article - if they get enough contacts maybe they will. We should focus on free/cheap marketing right now. I'm going to look into Reddit ads but for marketing to be worth it for me right now I would need to increase my stake because of the time I'm putting in, so I'm going to look at increasing my stake.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
So just got off the phone with one of the higher ups at the Bitcoin conference for chicago. if we would like a speaker there we will need to raise 10,000 to 15,000 usd worth of BTC. otherwise we are just at a booth for 2,000 either way we are around 256$ atm we are getting closer please donate to help fund this. as this will bring a fast upbringing of curecoin after the conference. as wall street journal and Forbes among a few other big names will be there.

Interesting, thanks for finding that out.  That's quite a large sum, I don't know if the orderbook can support such a fund raiser at the moment.  There are free or much cheaper crypto conferences where Curecoin speakers can go.  I don't think raising $10-15k is realistic yet.  Needs to be more 'grass roots'.  What does everyone else think?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Can the folding be implemented in PiMP? www.getpimp.org

Once AMD cards on Linux are working properly, I don't see why not. The folding software is available from a repo, could be installed and configured with the user's info with a script.

Support this guys!
Activity: 405
Can the folding be implemented in PiMP? www.getpimp.org
Activity: 153
Activity: 196
Should we do some reddit ads? We can choose to just reach the reddit bitcoin / litecoin audience (especially litecoin) and it is not too expensive. Or we can advertise on gridcoin's page for example. Could work well.
Last time I checked it was all sold out.
Activity: 196
What is the rentability of that coin (the folding one), what is the power consomption of the folding proccess?

I know it will vary a lot, but may be you can tell me how many coins you get per day per graphic card?
Should we do some reddit ads? We can choose to just reach the reddit bitcoin / litecoin audience (especially litecoin) and it is not too expensive. Or we can advertise on gridcoin's page for example. Could work well.
Any changes in power consumption/temperature or is that all the same as well? This is a big concern for me (my ambient temperature is 85 and I'd rather not have to use dedicated cooling again).
Not sure what the values've been prior to that, but ATM it is 68°C at 1150/1500 MHz (280x).

Ah, that doesn't help without knowing prior values as well, since every case is different.

Thanks though!
I JUST BUILD ON RACKS HA NO CASE
Jump to: