Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018 - page 52. (Read 696254 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Happy Thanksgiving from the CureCoin Team!

To better differentiate the CureCoin digital currency from the CureCoin llc Folding Pool, Cloud Folding Services and Charitable Giving; CureCoin llc has created an official 501(c)3 charitable division called "The CureCoin Project" using a fiscal sponsorship from Visions Made Viable:

https://www.curecoin.net/2-uncategorised/94-curecoin-fiscal-sponsorship-announcement

Phase 1 of of the Fiscal Sponsorship is completed. Fiat donations can now help fund cloud folding at the Michigan facility. The resulting CURE can be invested back into the lab, donated to charities, or burned to increase scarcity. Several key pieces of the cloud folding system were dontated by Ed Olkkola (the world's number one protein folder).

In the near-term, Phases 2 and 3 will allow CureCoin to accept tax deductable bitcoin and altcoin donations through Coinpayments.net to expand cloud folding, help with coin development and marketing, and in the case of donated CURE, allow curecoin holders an avenue to make their CURE donations tax deductible - funding CureCoin llc selected charities (including Pande Labs) in the process.

Visions Made Viable has given CureCoin llc exclusive use of their Amazon Smile channel for The CureCoin Project, so that when you add "Visions Made Viable" to your Amazon Smile account, Amazon retail division contributes a small percentage of your purchase price on YOUR behalf to support Cloud Folding on Folding@home - at no cost to you.

We're very proud of this achievement. We've been working on it since late July - contacting about 250 sponsoring organizations, speaking with about 20 of those, submitting an extensive application and charitable giving plan - and finally deciding to go with "Visions Made Viable" charity incubator run by Prof. Roger Morton of California State University Long Beach. Special thanks go out to Mr. G. Camaj for bringing the possibilities of Fiscal Sponsorship to light.

Some other points:

For Vorksholk's latest updates on blockchain developments, see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16705626
Very interesting developments coming from his continued work.

To answer the question about distribution of donated funds ... Not all donated CURE go to charities. We have used converted donated CURE (both through the website and through PS3EdOlkkola's account) to fund items like vps hosting, wallet updates, website migration to curecoin.info which includes an integrated Cloud Folding store (when you want to boost your output) and Spanish language install/configuration guides. We have a newly designated webmaster for the homepage transition username "drhimura"; our core team member from Spain.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well no wonder curecoin took a dump. They've been selling donated curecoin and giving it to donations:
https://www.curecoin.net/2-uncategorised/93-curecoin-donations-november-2016
30000 cure donated but already sold 30000+ cure coin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Well no wonder curecoin took a dump. They've been selling donated curecoin and giving it to donations:
https://www.curecoin.net/2-uncategorised/93-curecoin-donations-november-2016
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
But if you check total mined coin 1880944 but when you check sold coins it is about 2m so how is it possible?

u are registered since march 2014 u have over 1000 postings
u should be able find the answer

research a coin history and the coin rollout model is the basic knowledge for crypto investors

if u lack that skills maybe u doing something wrong
But if you check total mined coin 1880944 but when you check sold coins it is about 2m so how is it possible?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
So when *is* the estimated release date of cure 2.0? Two more years or never?
Never

whenever he write something bad about curecoin remember why

Sorry but i already sold it @7000 but will buy again @2000 sat. And i cant see any buy wall

and guess what he will write once his low CURE buyorders are filled?

YES right guess

CURE to the moon..........
You re not right only guess it. I think you cant see 24 hourse volume of this coin no one buy this coin with this volume and me too guess DEV team will continue dump price because they need cheap cures not me. And i still cant understand why the peoole mining cure and why buying ppd not profit very high diff for this price. So no one dony buy ppd because when you think rent 1 year ppd it is not profit.
So DEV will continue dump price but i think it is good strategy for DEV team.

This is virtually the same story with every cryptocurrency, and even to a lesser extent Bitcoin.  It's hard to develop easy to use marketplaces
for coins.  I have a lot to sell, in many different areas, and I've only been at this a few months, mostly focusing on mining and I can tell you
that it isn't that easy to just hook up with a marketplace and say, I'll sell this for any of the top ten coins, Curecoin included, etc.  People hold the coins but they for some foolish reason seem to want to hold on to them.

How many actual Curecoins are minted right now?

Curecoin is more like charity and I feel like there are more people folding than mining, not sure. A folder can get folding coin and other coins too if he sets his profile name accordingly. Now I would like to see a pump in the price of curecoin to attract new folders and traders, but it is not happening for some insane reasons.
Never

Sorry but i already sold it @7000 but will buy again @2000 sat. And i cant see any buy wall

YES right guess

Did you see price am i right?

to me the poloniex market looks perfect normal for a small marketcap coin

over 10 BTC buyorders
and a price far above to 3000 we didsee a few months ago
and that even if u consider the massive BTC price raise

without that it would be stable 6-7000
It is a dream wait 2000 for buy
legendary
Never

YES right guess

to me the poloniex market looks perfect normal for a small marketcap coin

over 10 BTC buyorders
and a price far above to 3000 we didsee a few months ago
and that even if u consider the massive BTC price raise

without that it would be stable 6-7000
Never

YES right guess

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Never

YES right guess

You re not right only guess it. I think you cant see 24 hourse volume of this coin no one buy this coin with this volume and me too guess DEV team will continue dump price because they need cheap cures not me. And i still cant understand why the peoole mining cure and why buying ppd not profit very high diff for this price. So no one dony buy ppd because when you think rent 1 year ppd it is not profit.

This is virtually the same story with every cryptocurrency, and even to a lesser extent Bitcoin.  It's hard to develop easy to use marketplaces
for coins.  I have a lot to sell, in many different areas, and I've only been at this a few months, mostly focusing on mining and I can tell you
that it isn't that easy to just hook up with a marketplace and say, I'll sell this for any of the top ten coins, Curecoin included, etc.  People hold the coins but they for some foolish reason seem to want to hold on to them.

How many actual Curecoins are minted right now?

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
PPD itself has no monetry value, it never has and it never will. Nobody has, is, or will ever rent PPD for profit. It's a non-existent idea.
Never

YES right guess

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

So this is end of coin

Curecoin value isn't even back down to where it was 4 months ago - though it's still sliding from the recent spike up into the 6+ cent range, it's not down into the 2.5 c ballpark that was the norm most of this year.

Yet.

On the positive side - we've repassed EVGA as the top producer team the last week and a bit, but that's more the result of them losing a ton of "short term for that early November competition" PPD than us picking up much.

legendary
Never

YES right guess

Never
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Quick update. Lots of items we have been working on are coming together. We are planning further expansion of the curecoin team. The 501c3 known as "curecoin project subset of visions made viable " is in effect now and wuffy68 will be heading up the charitable work while also contributing to our folding cloud system.

Im spending a lot of time currently organizing the team structure and the curecoin foundation structure to include our scaling to a larger team among many items. I have still made time to work on curecoin 1.x and plan to make changes to move towards a pure pos block chain to achieve our energy efficiency goal.

The folding cloud is another great way for people to get started without hosting equipment. The first version worked well so we expect good results from what is almost complete and ready to fire up.
If you didn't already know you can try eobots version of cloudfolding which is also a good way to get started with curecoin.

Will be posting again soon with some more details. Cheers and happy folding
I think you re only working dump the price. But i am happy for drop price i am waiting @2000 please dump more coin Dev team.

sell and hope buy back cheaper is a great way of increase ur share on CURE
but always have the risc not be able buy back in cheaper and have to buy back higher or skip CURE from portfolio

i think many CURE investors dont daytrade and thats the most secure way longterm

get ur share on CURE and maybe increase it slowly by point some unused PC resources on folding

and keep holding the coin

once as we hear now is planned to move CC1 to a pure POS coin to fill the as it seems still long gap towards CC2 release
i guess even staking CURE will be a nice income source

if they keep same coin rollout speed but move all the POW  rollout share towards POS
Quick update. Lots of items we have been working on are coming together. We are planning further expansion of the curecoin team. The 501c3 known as "curecoin project subset of visions made viable " is in effect now and wuffy68 will be heading up the charitable work while also contributing to our folding cloud system.

Im spending a lot of time currently organizing the team structure and the curecoin foundation structure to include our scaling to a larger team among many items. I have still made time to work on curecoin 1.x and plan to make changes to move towards a pure pos block chain to achieve our energy efficiency goal.

The folding cloud is another great way for people to get started without hosting equipment. The first version worked well so we expect good results from what is almost complete and ready to fire up.
If you didn't already know you can try eobots version of cloudfolding which is also a good way to get started with curecoin.

I think you re only working dump the price. But i am happy for drop price i am waiting @2000 please dump more coin Dev team.
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev

Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
I am folding away, for almost ten years now.
There's no better way to re-purpose unprofitable GPU mining equipment than to put it to work folding proteins - and with merged folding (you get CURE plus Counterparty Tokens (FLDC,Scotcoin,MagicFLDC,PepeCash)), so your recommendation to GPU miners is golden. Combined this actually makes folding profitable on newer GPU hardware.

I've been F@H for almost 2 years and on the CureCoin team 224497 since I heard about. I'm trying to find a clear explanation of "merged mining." I installed a Tokenly Poskets ap on my browser and it gave me an address so I folded for a while as Miner_ALL_address. When I mined as just Miner on CureCoin Team I got daily CURE distributions to my CureCoin wallet. When I switched to Miner_ALL_address I've only gotten rare deposits: 4 days ago KarmaTokens, 2 months ago MagicFLDC and 2 months ago FLDC. But, no CURE as of yet. I saw somewhere that they only manually distribute monthly.
Monthly versus daily distrubtions!!!  How can one possibly decide which way to fold Huh
Best I can tell Miner_ALL_address distributions go to CounterpartyChain.io/address and get segregated by coin into my Tokenly Pockets wallet.
Miner_ALL_address folding just leaves me feeling totally in the dark. Can someone please explain which is the best way to fold Huh
TIA

Did you sign up to the curecoin pool with the new name_All_ account?

Here is a merge folding video guide posted recently
https://www.curecoin.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4058

Pages:
Jump to: