Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 16. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Explain the difference between the prices of securitized and non-securitized crypto currency . Where does it come from? And is it always there?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain- means accessibility and overcoming barriers, overcoming barriers means decentralization, decentralization in the sphere of finance - revolutionary opportunities for earning!) Do I understand correctly?
Activity: 196
How many tokens will be distributed during pre-SALE and ITO?

Over half a million at a base price of 0.6 ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be distributed during pre-SALE and ITO?
Activity: 364
Luxembourg always appears in its development plans! What is the platform that benefits from this small county?)
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I recently invested in CyberTrust one of the 1 - 2. The team gave me confidence.
Activity: 280
Can anybody explain how you can earn with the help of arbitration?
Activity: 392
What benefits can you expect from taking part in the ICO? Is there a discount plan?
Dispel my small fears!) Does team withstand the timeline and road map since the beginning of the project?
Activity: 308
One of the best ICO at the moment which brings value to the whole crypto space.
When more institutional investors will be able to enter bitcoin the more confidence and mass adoption will occur
Good work and good luck with ICO

Thanks for your support  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
It's a good thing to be careful. There are very few people who have looked into telegraph. It seems that no one believes that the money is going to the community. At Crowdwiz, Pre got 5 million, immediately ICO started and could only collect 750 k dollars. Suspicious events.
Activity: 98
The pre-sale has gone live today

For those interested please refer to our terms: https://www.cybertrust.io/CABS-terms.pdf

If you want to participate you might want to start registering: https://ico.cybertrust.io/
Activity: 290
It looks like an effective project. A small amount of tokens is an advantage. In terms of price, I guess it would be difficult to reduce at least. If they can work effectively and attract institutional investors, I think a nice bread from this project will be obtained. If, as mentioned in the Roadmap, it is based on 2014, the work of the team is a very valid project.

The project come to live when Vitalik Buterin agreed with a major bank to do a multimillion $ investment.

after legal, accounting, tax and compliance due diligence teams finished with their review.

Deal DID NOT happen.

they said that risks where way too big for a fiduciary responsible institution to invest into ETH.   (at that time ETH was between trading in the range of 7 to 14USD)

So when people say that their is institutional wall of money waiting to enter.  This is 100% BS!

Institutional investors can not enter crypto because

1) their accountants go crazy since their is no properly TITLED asset

2) their auditors can not audit it

3) clearing&settlment risk are so high that their chief risk officer gets fired if he approves such deals

4) tax people go crazy as they don't know whats the tax impact and how to optimize it

5) and their regulator goes crazy as they can not regulate it either through judicial or regulatory framework

These real life problems we are working on SOLVING.

First step is securitsiation platform fueled by CABS token

Second step, investment banking decentralized protocol.

Great answer but what with the spam? What happen?
Did you guy do Q&A session?
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Promising idea. Do you think you have strong team to implement it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
One of the best ICO at the moment which brings value to the whole crypto space.
When more institutional investors will be able to enter bitcoin the more confidence and mass adoption will occur
Good work and good luck with ICO
Activity: 294
Hi devs! Nice idea! I follow it. Goodluck guys  Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
In which bank or special service is stored super-secure storage in Switzerland?

For physical safety. 

We have partnership with Deltalis. 

They own ex military bunker near Zug.

---

For technological safety.

We use XAPO. 

We are also adding two more providers soon.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
CyberTrust Italian whitepaper released!
click here to download! [HERE]
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Tell us please, what digital assets are planned to be added at the moment (you’ve indicated that there will be up to 20 pieces)?
In which bank or special service is stored super-secure storage in Switzerland?
Pages:
Jump to: