Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET - page 17. (Read 11565 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! It looks like the company is going to work only in high-risk derivatives markets. Are such risks taken with aiming on high profit?
Good day! It seems to me that not only high-risk transactions are planned here, because the company is announcing plans to earn money on buying, selling and even short positions. Derivatives are only a part of the tools proposed.
The strategy claims that there are plans for more significant markets than the ETF and institutional investors are also mentioned... Will small investors have sufficient opportunities?
Perhaps, it’s planned that small participants will be able to take part in the growth of capitalization of institutional investors via investments in their stocks, shares, etc on this platform. In itself, this is a normal and traditional move, but there questions about the way in which these institutions should be evaluated.
Institutionals are large companies, it’s easy to find and evaluate information about them. Therefore, there shouldn’t be any problems. In addition, the service plans to offer not only investments in bitcoin, but also a wide range of tools, even at the initial stage. So it will be quite possible to choose an acceptable level of risk.
But I’m still wondering  how you can interest such a “big fish” like institutional investors and make them invest considerable means in similar funds ...
Bro, everyone wants to earn money and institutional investors are not an exception,  too. They also notice the record growth of bitcoin and probably “rub their hands”. Everyone wants to take part in such a growth. Therefore, I’m sure that they will start allocating funds to investment. And the further, the more institutional investors will invest considerable means in similar funds...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What crypto currencies can I use to buy coins?
Hi, you can pay for purchase with BTC, ETH, BCC, BCH and ETC tokens
Activity: 280
Hello. What crypto currencies can I use to buy coins?
Activity: 196
Where can I get acquainted with the size of contracts for transactions and commissions for trade?
Activity: 266
Hello! It looks like the company is going to work only in high-risk derivatives markets. Are such risks taken with aiming on high profit?
Good day! It seems to me that not only high-risk transactions are planned here, because the company is announcing plans to earn money on buying, selling and even short positions. Derivatives are only a part of the tools proposed.
The strategy claims that there are plans for more significant markets than the ETF and institutional investors are also mentioned... Will small investors have sufficient opportunities?
Perhaps, it’s planned that small participants will be able to take part in the growth of capitalization of institutional investors via investments in their stocks, shares, etc on this platform. In itself, this is a normal and traditional move, but there questions about the way in which these institutions should be evaluated.
Institutionals are large companies, it’s easy to find and evaluate information about them. Therefore, there shouldn’t be any problems. In addition, the service plans to offer not only investments in bitcoin, but also a wide range of tools, even at the initial stage. So it will be quite possible to choose an acceptable level of risk.
But I’m still wondering  how you can interest such a “big fish” like institutional investors and make them invest considerable means in similar funds ...
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
How is the mechanism of short transactions carried out? Who will be the guarantor of the transaction and what are the restrictions on the short?
Activity: 224
Greetings, comrades. How many tokens has the company issued?
Good afternoon. The total issue is 900 000 coins, but not all of them will be put up for sale on the ICO.
Activity: 98
Activity: 205
Greetings, comrades. How many tokens has the company issued?
Activity: 98
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
everyone think this crypto will coming on exchange at the price of 250$us ?? on what exchange this crypto is suppose to come ? i never see ico expensive like this.... 0.6 eth for 1 token wtf...

Yes this is not 0.01 cent or 1usd token.

However do be careful to judge value by the nominal price of the token.

Our price for pre-ico and ico is 0.6eth for 1cabs (bonus differe depending on timing and volume)

This translates into about 2-3% premium over BTC (or securitization premium)

Today the same premium for Bitcoin investment trust is about 5000usd or 50% securitization premium

So relatively it's very cheap.

We could have made 100x more supply to reduce the nominal price

But decided that's better to keep 1cabs=1 BTC conversion ratio as it's simply and easy to compare things

As opposed to making 100x supply and making things more difficult to quantify...

Activity: 336
And what is the minimum level to enter the trade?
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Glad to see project in Wings ai  Smiley
That`s a right step + good promotion to project.
2% is rather nice amount for Wings Forecasters, thx!
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
When cryptography is withdrawn by customers, they have the opportunity to obtain the exact currency that they deposit on storage. It's great, how can you ensure this given the volatility and risks of collapses?
Activity: 116
Price of token is really high...
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Interesting - how much could cybertrust get during main tokensale? It's already 42.7k ETH taken. If they will get less than 20k ETH - presale participants will be not so satisfied.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Why have you chosen Ethereum network as a base for your token?

Number of reasons

1) project active phase started with founder of ethereum Vitalik Buterin agreed a large investment deal with the bank which we could not close. In the process many issues that prevented institutional investors were uncovered in real use case basis (titled ownership, clearing, storage, compliance)

2) our front end for client accounts are based on ethereum.

3) ERC 20 standard is fully supported by all major exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: