Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 11. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects

Yeah, because of blockchain technology, CyBet will bee much safer and more transparent than traditional bookmakers!
Activity: 126
if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects
Activity: 83
Hope cybersport is gonna join that!!!!

Cybersports are on par with traditional sports nowadays, and in some countries like South Korea they are even more popular, so I really doubt that any betting platform is going to miss on them!

I bet they are about to surround and support cybersport once it becomes the most popular type of spending time nowadays and it also shows how it is significant to work hard at this sphere!

Cybersports are on par with traditional sports nowadays, and in some countries like South Korea they are even more popular, so I really doubt that any betting platform is going to miss on them!
Activity: 103
And by the way guys, who knows, when its gonna be possible to exchange that to others?

Exchange what exactly?
Activity: 84
And by the way guys, who knows, when its gonna be possible to exchange that to others?
all the the sports included here are very popular

How did you get to this incredible conclusion?  Grin Grin
Activity: 87
all the the sports included here are very popular
Quite a lot of betting ICOs recently, but it does fit the blockchain.

Betting is the sphere that could use the security that blockchain provides to get itself into a stable state, which is why a lot of people are interested in betting-based projects.
Activity: 97

If I trip and fall because of my stupidity I'll always be the one, who comes back to the CyBet, surrendering to its might and capitalization! Wink
Activity: 98
What currency can I bet with?

As I know, all transactions on the CyBet platform require the use of ETH, but I think that the most popular and useful cryptocurrencies of nowadays will be in use in the nearest future
What currency can I bet with?
Activity: 84
Are you talking about the client-side or server-side interruption? i mean protection

Does it matter? As for me, protection is required to either side.

It does. If your hardware or internet connection is not up to par, you can't really criticize developers.

Well, it's understandable so. it would be nice if the creators themselves gave some recommendations in this regard. although on the other hand, it is still obvious.

You mean minimum hardware requirements? Haven't they put them on the app download page?
Are you talking about the client-side or server-side interruption? i mean protection

It does. If your hardware or internet connection is not up to par, you can't really criticize developers.

Well, it's understandable so. it would be nice if the creators themselves gave some recommendations in this regard. although on the other hand, it is still obvious.

It is important that to prevent possible attacks, CyBet transmits information about the results of events through trusted addresses. This is the only element of centralization in the system, but it remains transparent and can be easily controlled by all members of the community. I hope this will provide a guarantee of security against scammers
Pages:
Jump to: