Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 7. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
It makes sense to consider this project for investment purposes, because the idea that Ethereum guarantees the safety of funds in account, the presence of constant monitoring and monitoring from anywhere in the world, transparency of transactions inspires confidence

Furthermore, crypto-betting is getting more and more popular nowadays, and in my opinion it will yield nice profits in the future!

Obviously, a lot of betting platforms will soon introduce blockchain technology to ensure optimal conditions and, therefore, attract a larger audience. By the time such projects arrive, XWIN will already have an active user base.
Activity: 94

We admit no risks in this sphere, its much more profitable comparing to other ones, so why not?

It is really important to balance the risk and profitability though, otherwise you might end up without anything left of your capital!
Activity: 98
It makes sense to consider this project for investment purposes, because the idea that Ethereum guarantees the safety of funds in account, the presence of constant monitoring and monitoring from anywhere in the world, transparency of transactions inspires confidence

Furthermore, crypto-betting is getting more and more popular nowadays, and in my opinion it will yield nice profits in the future!
To what kinds of sports would you personally bet ?)

I would bet on equestrian sport as it's so profitable

Why so? From what I have read, this sport is relatively riskier than other ones!

Although, as you might know, more risk involves more potential money. So, if you play your cards right, it's one way to get rich.

Why so? From what I have read, this sport is relatively riskier than other ones!

We admit no risks in this sphere, its much more profitable comparing to other ones, so why not?
Activity: 126

According to the last analyst's predictions, mass-media is about to describe cryptocurrency as the #1 chart in financial market.
By the way, seeing how rapidly cryptocurrencies are becoming top news, I wonder when project related to cryptocurrencies are going to be in the spotlight on the mainstream media.
I still do not quite understand how the project is technically realized, but the idea is successful. I am trusted by the fact that all CyBet funds are placed on the account of a smart contract and this is in the public domain.

Is there anyone who has already invested in this bookmaker project?

Actually, I have not already invested in it, but it`s on my plan   Smiley
is this project gaining popularity?
my friend wants to invest in and asks whether it profitable

All the information you can find in the main topic or the official resource.
Activity: 84
is this project gaining popularity?
my friend wants to invest in and asks whether it profitable

More than sure that there is someone who did that. I mean, its getting popular...
Activity: 87
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Your idea is not innovative, I have already seen similar projects. What advantages do you have over others?

We are not like other platforms we allow users to start their own betting platform and place competitive odds on matches.
We are reducing the burden of starting a betting company, dealing with regulations and increase the reach to potentially millions globally.
Our system is also automated to increase the value of the token (using returns from the betting platform) through value coupling.
You will launch in 2020 Q3/Q4... Isn't it to long to investing now? Maybe by that time it won't be any blockchain company  Grin

We are giving ample time for development of a good and reliable betting platform.
We could even complete development earlier than scheduled.
Will citizens of the People’s Republic of China and the USA be able to buy your tokens?
Our token sale has no country restrictions anyone can join in the token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: