Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 10. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
an important advantage of this platform in my opinion is the absence of an infrastructure risks related to technical problems with equipment and interruptions in Internet access

seems like smth brand-new on the cryptobet field. But again, it's gonna take some time till all the bugs r gonna be fixed
Activity: 112
an important advantage of this platform in my opinion is the absence of an infrastructure risks related to technical problems with equipment and interruptions in Internet access
Activity: 83
who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

in my opinion everything is simple, you need to build on what are the most popular sports, in my opinion it makes sense to choose football, horse racing, tennis...

also its up to the region which u r planning to place bets on.so the turnover is gonna be based on the popularity of sport in the country obviously.
who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

I mean sir, is there is any kind of sport is gonna be more popular then football? Except baseball in USA

who knows? I therefore ask whether there is data on the amount of money turnover, because there are rates where the amounts are huge. perhaps they will be generally higher than in football, you know

wiki is telling me that ins USA top1 with a huge gap. But sadly i haven't found info about the global bet-market.

this is what interests me. and Wikipedia is not a very good source, because it can be edit by anyone.
Activity: 98

in my opinion everything is simple, you need to build on what are the most popular sports, in my opinion it makes sense to choose football, horse racing, tennis...
Activity: 87

I mean sir, is there is any kind of sport is gonna be more popular then football? Except baseball in USA

who knows? I therefore ask whether there is data on the amount of money turnover, because there are rates where the amounts are huge. perhaps they will be generally higher than in football, you know

wiki is telling me that ins USA top1 with a huge gap. But sadly i haven't found info about the global bet-market.

Activity: 87

Is there even some strategy in mining? Buy all the required parts, build a rig - be happy!

I'm not about to trade my secrets about successful mining   Wink

ok, lets switch to private messages and maybe ur gonna change ur mind:(
Is there even some strategy in mining? Buy all the required parts, build a rig - be happy!

I'm not about to trade my secrets about successful mining   Wink
which blockchain will CyBet base , own blockchain or eth or btc . will it stuck if more business at the one time.
Activity: 84
How is payment transparency ensured?
if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects

Yeah, because of blockchain technology, CyBet will bee much safer and more transparent than traditional bookmakers!

because of blockchain and smart-contracts yes. CyBet much safer but I doubt that they "only one bookmaker" in this kind of view.

Btw, offtopic, what does "Double bubble disco Queen" mean, ty.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects

Yeah, because of blockchain technology, CyBet will bee much safer and more transparent than traditional bookmakers!

why can you say that bets on Cybet will be safer than ordinary bets? in my opinion you're wrong, because betting on a blockchain platform can have a high risk, if their platform doesn't have good security, but I like Cybet, BiteBtc will already be listed CYBT
What sources of information are used for results compare?

Official match results, that are submitted to the corresponding league (which hosted the match) maybe?
What sources of information are used for results compare?

because of blockchain and smart-contracts yes. CyBet much safer but I doubt that they "only one bookmaker" in this kind of view.

then this is a weighty argument and an advantage
Pages:
Jump to: