Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 14. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How does your ICO differ from other ICOs?
Activity: 103
Could a US resident take part in your ICO?

The same question about UK...
Activity: 94
Could a US resident take part in your ICO?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Accepted payment methods?

I think that's they're like in other ICO, no?
Accepted payment methods?
Activity: 126
What's your main advantages?
Activity: 98
Is there a github project?
What if soft cap will not be reached?

Eth will be refunded. This makes me so nervous though as I don't know if that contract is legally binding or if they could just change it on the fly.

If not reach the minimum CAP. They will try to push their money to buy that tokens to gain soft cap and will deceive people to take that money. There are many projects that do this because they do not want to miss that amount
Why do you guys need blockchain?

There are a lot of same services which works good without it, so i find this question really interesting...

Eth will be refunded. This makes me so nervous though as I don't know if that contract is legally binding or if they could just change it on the fly.
Why do you guys need blockchain?
When does ICO campaign start?

You can see it in roadmap on website.
When does ICO campaign start?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
**New Exchange Listing**
CyBet - BiteBTC Exchange Listing Announcement
Greetings. We are pleased to announce that as from today, our token CyBet (CYBT), has been successfully listed on BiteBTC digital currency exchange website (https://bitebtc.com/trade/cybt_btc & https://bitebtc.com/trade/cybt_eth). More to follow!!! Happy trading.
Activity: 1
Hello Cybet team!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/cybet-27299
We expect to be complete our project in 2020, and we strongly believe blockchain is here to stay!

You will launch in 2020 Q3/Q4... Isn't it to long to investing now? Maybe by that time it won't be any blockchain company  Grin
We will for sure extend the betting beyond sports!!! Wink

In principle, quite an interesting project. Bets can always be made. To the US presidential election, to a football match, to the fall of a meteorite or the start of a nuclear war ...
You will launch in 2020 Q3/Q4... Isn't it to long to investing now? Maybe by that time it won't be any blockchain company  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: