Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 9. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Being one of the first has always been the best way of getting the most profits, and setting the standards for the entire crypto-betting industry is something that can give pioneering projects a lot of benefits in the future! However, projects should still be mindful of their competitors, both existing and future

Without the healthy competition I think there can be no steady development of such projects. I believe competitors can bring new and exciting stuff to the table and they shouldn't be ignored. I'm not really into betting, but from my perspective it's important to have a healthy competition in any type of project and/or business

I agree with you. There's nothing wrong in having a competition as long as it allows the customers to have more and better options.
Activity: 126
They accurately noticed about control and safety. This is a great step in promoting your project. Good luck
  Smiley

When I read about this project, I have also noticed the attitude to safety and control. I like it!
They accurately noticed about control and safety. This is a great step in promoting your project. Good luck
  Smiley
Activity: 98
If we are a community members, do we have a joint trusted address?
What countries have already accepted your crypto-bookmaker?
Being one of the first has always been the best way of getting the most profits, and setting the standards for the entire crypto-betting industry is something that can give pioneering projects a lot of benefits in the future! However, projects should still be mindful of their competitors, both existing and future

Without the healthy competition I think there can be no steady development of such projects. I believe competitors can bring new and exciting stuff to the table and they shouldn't be ignored. I'm not really into betting, but from my perspective it's important to have a healthy competition in any type of project and/or business

But you may believe that if a company do not have any competitors that it become the legend people will like it and will use their platform and will not look at any other option as they will not find any other option for themselves while if the competitors will appear then they will have to alert and have to give all of what the others are providing in order to retain their visitors stick to their platform.

What I actually believe is what they call "capitalism". Customer will always try to find the best solution in terms of quality/price ratio. If there's no competition, and there's only one company that will result in a monopoly which would stagnate the market, because it doesn't need to outwit its competition since it doesn't have one.
The project is interesting actually, content some nice points. But you should work on designer's work. Some graphic moments r awful
Guys, who work on design, I wouldn't give u any bonuses   Grin

But you may believe that if a company do not have any competitors that it become the legend people will like it and will use their platform and will not look at any other option as they will not find any other option for themselves while if the competitors will appear then they will have to alert and have to give all of what the others are providing in order to retain their visitors stick to their platform.

Activity: 84
Meantime, I'm waiting for the bounty campaign to start
who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

It depends heavily on the season. Bets go after the money, and the professional sport is organized in the way, in which different sports take turns, so they don't have to share the fan base. 

And what is, in your opinion, the most fruitful season then?

if to talk about football, the best period is when championships occur
Activity: 97
who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

In my childhood, I thought that football was the most popular, because in my country it was the main one, but for example in America, baseball and rugby rank first, so here, depending on what country you are in, I think so.

America has its own football and calls our football soccer. My point is you forgot to mention American football.  Tongue

ahah, I'm not really good in a different kinds of football. But by the way, I 've just thinking about maybe not the most popular in different countries but about in which kind of sports the most money goes?

Football and cybersports are the most popular for today so each one of them is truly a gold mine! $$$

It depends heavily on the season. Bets go after the money, and the professional sport is organized in the way, in which different sports take turns, so they don't have to share the fan base. 

I think that would be winter, as there are lots of popular betting activities like hockey, skiing and bobsleigh at that time!

In my childhood, I thought that football was the most popular, because in my country it was the main one, but for example in America, baseball and rugby rank first, so here, depending on what country you are in, I think so.

America has its own football and calls our football soccer. My point is you forgot to mention American football.  Tongue

ahah, I'm not really good in a different kinds of football. But by the way, I 've just thinking about maybe not the most popular in different countries but about in which kind of sports the most money goes?

in my opinion everything is simple, you need to build on what are the most popular sports, in my opinion it makes sense to choose football, horse racing, tennis...

Hockey  is known to be the most popular sport after football, so it also should be taken into account
Activity: 103

Pages:
Jump to: