Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO) - page 6. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
what do you think about the perspectives of CyBet? How much would you invest in it? or have you already invested?
Activity: 126
Is it true that CyBet is the first bookmaker who protected and safe from the traditional bookmaker market?

I guess there are a lot of such projects but this can be the most promising and successful. Of course, if the creators wil not relax prematurely
Activity: 98
Is it true that CyBet is the first bookmaker who protected and safe from the traditional bookmaker market?

About safety i exactly don't know, cant tell you, but i know for sure that there are some same projects which are already running, so CyBet is not the first but one of the first.

I'd add they are one of the best as well, because I can see no prototype with the same astounding cryptobetting platform!
Activity: 87

About safety i exactly don't know, cant tell you, but i know for sure that there are some same projects which are already running, so CyBet is not the first but one of the first.

now it is just in words. we can verify this only when the project will be work.

Actually you can always look that up on their roadmap or whitepaper

ha lol tnx but they can write anything. we can make sure in something only after the start of project.

Actually you can always look that up on their roadmap or whitepaper

Activity: 83

hmm, what do u mean protected? Specify pls
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
On the site I did not find information about the team of your project, where can I find out more about it?

The CyBet Club Team combines a passion for experts, industry expertise & proven record in betting, finance, development, marketing & advertising volunteers from the community. The team shall remain anonymous due to regulations restriction on betting on various jurisdictions the team come from. Our betting solution aims to be completely decentralised and therefore the community team involved shall remain anonymous but however will be available to communicate on our communication channels during the development and enhancement stages of these project. Bitcoin is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency for trading, CyBet Club aims to be the ‘Bitcoin’ BTC for betting.

The following are profile of the team involved in the CyBet project.
1. CEO & Lead Blockchain
• 15 Years on Software Development – Core Banking Systems
• 10 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways.
• 3 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.
• 5 years’ experience in finance, blockchain and online gambling.

2. CTO & Senior Developer
• 5 Years on Software Development – Business Applications
• 10 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways
• 3 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.

3. Blockchain App Developers
• Over 2 - 5 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.

4. App Developers
• Over 2 - 5 Years’ Mobile and Web design & development.
• 2 - 5 Years on Software Development – Business Applications
• 2 - 5 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways

5. Board Advisors
• Information Technology business entrepreneurs
• Experience in finance, blockchain and online gambling.
• B2B and B2C marketing strategists
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What currency can I bet with?

As I know, all transactions on the CyBet platform require the use of ETH, but I think that the most popular and useful cryptocurrencies of nowadays will be in use in the nearest future

Our platform will use the CYBT tokens for betting
I will continue to monitor the bounty that will be implemented because this will make my spare time becomes very valuable. thanks so much.

Are u sure that you are in the right topic?)
I will continue to monitor the bounty that will be implemented because this will make my spare time becomes very valuable. thanks so much.
Is there anyone who has already invested in this bookmaker project?

Actually, I have not already invested in it, but it`s on my plan   Smiley

Are you planning to do some rates or just to invest in the project?

It would be great to bet successful and earn some money. In that case, I will be able to pay a fortune to invest in this project  Grin I guess CyBet provides us such opportunity 
Is there anyone who has already invested in this bookmaker project?

Actually, I have not already invested in it, but it`s on my plan   Smiley

Are you planning to do some rates or just to invest in the project?
Activity: 98

Although, as you might know, more risk involves more potential money. So, if you play your cards right, it's one way to get rich.

And how rich have you already become?)

Filthy rich, I tell ya  Grin
In all seriousness though, sometimes you just have to take a chance. The riskier it is, the more it pays off to have gone that route.
Activity: 84
Any one knows something about the team? Thank you!!
Activity: 84

Although, as you might know, more risk involves more potential money. So, if you play your cards right, it's one way to get rich.

This is exactly the target I'm trying to reach: learn the Art of earning profits through the betting platforms, such as CyBet.

But you should be competent in this field, isn`t it? How do you grow up in this sphere ?)

And how rich have you already become?)
Activity: 103

This is exactly the target I'm trying to reach: learn the Art of earning profits through the betting platforms, such as CyBet.
Pages:
Jump to: