Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔹🔹 Cypher | Geo Location Platform for Business & General 🔹🔹 🇬🇧 - page 12. (Read 30423 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Wouldn't it be dangerous? For players, I mean.

Hi, Would you like to clarify on that.
Sure. Since you're using the player's geolocation, wouldn't it be risky for them?
Cypher mobile application looks like PokemonGo on apple's IOS App Store and Google play store. I think it will risk for the player with geolocation. how to earn coin with a games like this ?

Thank of Cypher as a platform, not so much a game. The only correlation that Cypher has is the fact the user is shown a real map interface using geo location, in regards to risk please clarify as we have had a similar question previously in the thread hat was answered.

Tokens, are rewarded within the platform for the user completing given activities, be it visiting a business, completion of a task or event, participation within a loyalty scheme - of course that would be dependant on the business itself which is featured within the platform.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Wouldn't it be dangerous? For players, I mean.

Hi, Would you like to clarify on that.
Sure. Since you're using the player's geolocation, wouldn't it be risky for them?
Cypher mobile application looks like PokemonGo on apple's IOS App Store and Google play store. I think it will risk for the player with geolocation. how to earn coin with a games like this ?
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
We can announce we are to be listed now at 2 exchanges on the launch of Cypher grab the bonus while you can times now limited at https://cyphermobile.com/ico/
Crypto Enthusiast
When pow phase will launch ?

The wallets are due for release within 48 hours of the main ICO, ICO & Presale holders can withdraw from the token site then.

https://cyphermobile.com/ico/
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
When pow phase will launch ?
Crypto Enthusiast

It was mentioned that it would be good if our 'points of interest' would be in specific locations in order to make it actually worth it to travel to these destinations in order to gain the token, this shows an AR example of an in game asset called a beacon, a beacon is something that can be purchased in game by any user or business in order to draw players to there location, the beacon withdraw amount can be set by the person that purchases it.
When beacons are purchased they can be purchased with a set amount of CYR (the games token) of course these can be on a tier based system.

Let's say in a business owner, i purchase a 'beacon' which i place at my store, the beacon i purchase i set at 2 CYR / 100 on the beacon that means i have the possibility of attracting 50 people to my store.
We can place the beacon in two ways, we can either set it so that the beacon itself is set at the geo location where where a user will travel to the location and scan the asset using AR or the business owner can be sent scannable QR codes, both would set the users app off mining the reward.

The examples shown here shows the AR feature currently in the app and working, the second image shows how a purchased asset / beacon will show on the map, the business owner can set a message or voucher as the example here shows using a games store, on the back of this post were actually sorting a deal with a few local CEX (https://uk.webuy.com/) stores as we speak in order to attempt to launch the app with them on board.

We are looking to showcase how a beacon works, if you are a business owner inbox us at [email protected] and we'll feature you within the app on release later this month.

Cypher Presale is now live, www.cyphermobile.com - 35% bonus to investors.
Cypher Mobile
The Pre-sale has begun

Please check your links, the only link to invest is: https://cyphermobile.com/ico
Cypher Mobile
Not long now until the Pre-Sale

Don't forget you get 35% Bonus $CYR with your investment

Crypto Enthusiast
Our presale starts shortly, please be aware of the URL when purchasing. Our ICO will be held at https://cyphermobile.com/ico/
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Crypto Enthusiast
Please go via the bounty thread 🙂
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
My slack username : mdjamal
My telegram username : @mahinbolod
My twitter userntme: @wildet60

My ETH address : 0x5fdA0013C39DC099e698f0f9402b739b3beA775e

Thanks
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
A project that looks really had something to do and you'll never had to be discouraged when you saw the outcome. Goodluck on this one nice project, see you soon!  Wink
Crypto Enthusiast

It was mentioned that it would be good if our 'points of interest' would be in specific locations in order to make it actually worth it to travel to these destinations in order to gain the token, this shows an AR example of an in game asset called a beacon, a beacon is something that can be purchased in game by any user or business in order to draw players to there location, the beacon withdraw amount can be set by the person that purchases it.
When beacons are purchased they can be purchased with a set amount of CYR (the games token) of course these can be on a tier based system.

Let's say in a business owner, i purchase a 'beacon' which i place at my store, the beacon i purchase i set at 2 CYR / 100 on the beacon that means i have the possibility of attracting 50 people to my store.
We can place the beacon in two ways, we can either set it so that the beacon itself is set at the geo location where where a user will travel to the location and scan the asset using AR or the business owner can be sent scannable QR codes, both would set the users app off mining the reward.

The examples shown here shows the AR feature currently in the app and working, the second image shows how a purchased asset / beacon will show on the map, the business owner can set a message or voucher as the example here shows using a games store, on the back of this post were actually sorting a deal with a few local CEX (https://uk.webuy.com/) stores as we speak in order to attempt to launch the app with them on board.
Crypto Enthusiast

Presale starts in around 5 days for Cypher, please be sure to sign upto our mailing list at www.cyphermobile.com to be advised when the presale is live as it's very limited.
Cypher Mobile
biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sounds interesting. Good luck with your ICO!
Crypto Enthusiast

We now have achievements working within the development build of Cypher, this should be available upon the release of the app. Achievements can be gained via various tasks however an implementation on contracts within the game are coming this will give the player an additional way to gain tokens.

Contracts can be accessible via a Contracts Board these will be placed within each city using specific points of interest, such as a library, town hall, cinema. Each contract will have a limited time to redeem and complete and on doing so an achievement will be given to the player, these at the moment only give a token credit once completed but we plan on bringing a full level / XP system to the game.
Pages:
Jump to: