Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DAO PlayMarket 2.0 - App Store based on the blockchain and smart contracts - page 29. (Read 53606 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Already collected almost $ 600,000. This ICO was lucky, just yesterday they canceled the fork. This is a good sign when the project is accompanied by luck at the beginning.  Wink

I am pleasantly surprised with the amount they raised so far, i guess there really is a future for a new applications shop. People want to break the monopoly of huge corporations.

Thank you)
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Already collected almost $ 600,000. This ICO was lucky, just yesterday they canceled the fork. This is a good sign when the project is accompanied by luck at the beginning.  Wink

I am pleasantly surprised with the amount they raised so far, i guess there really is a future for a new applications shop. People want to break the monopoly of huge corporations.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

But on Contract adress raised amount much less?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3

I don't think this is the address they are keeping the ICO fund, you better confirm before spreading FUD around, for me the project seems to be underperforming, I expected alot people to jumo on the project but little interest so far

I think that too, usually for security it gets moved elsewhere and not kept in contract address for the distribution. The team perhaps can confirm?

Good day. It's only ETH on etherscan. Accounts for the rest of the currency are not listed there, but we also accept in BTC, LTC, Dash, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Yes that was ar eally good timing. Wink

Besides the touch of luck, the potential of the project added to the team's competence and its publicity, congratulations for that, surely will go even further, awaiting more good news and updates.  Cheesy
Activity: 462

Yes that was ar eally good timing. Wink
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
in this project using translation project in up of this thread, i think this trick to make some people or participant join this project and became the developer of this project

Appstore is nice concept. too bad that we could not do same for apple. but can we have for windows?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
in this project using translation project in up of this thread, i think this trick to make some people or participant join this project and became the developer of this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the ico work pretty well, people seems to really enjoy the DAO Playmarket concept. And with the restart of the alt and ico market, I think more fund can be raised in the following days !
Activity: 588
DAOPM ICO is getting hot! as they already raised 300k+ USD in its first stage alone. Smiley

I'm glad this is working out. I really hope they make their cap
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
DAOPM ICO is getting hot! as they already raised 300k+ USD in its first stage alone. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
RAISED 234 426 USD

What a start for just one day.

You were very lucky by the way, fork cancelled the day you start your ico Smiley

Actually I am a bit suprised that so much got raised in such a short time as not many people are talking about this project currently here.
I want to see the proof of this total raised amount  Undecided
Could you provide the address?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
RAISED 234 426 USD

You were very lucky by the way, fork cancelled the day you start your ico Smiley

Actually I am a bit suprised that so much got raised in such a short time as not many people are talking about this project currently here.
Activity: 154
RAISED 234 426 USD

thats an impressive sum for that short time thumbs up
Activity: 294
RAISED 234 426 USD

I hope it will continue like this. The cancellation of the bitcoin hardfork should help quite a bit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
RAISED 234 426 USD

I was just thinking about that, not sure how that fork got cancelled will play out. But damn, congratz for $232 965! Less then i suspected but i guess people haven't heard about this yet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
RAISED 234 426 USD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Yes the application of an apps store in crypto world is really nice, I like some features in DAO Playmarket, like the way we will use crypto in the project, and the fact that the token will make us earn dividend.

Not only that. DAOPM also aims to attract app developers to publish their own apps in the platform. I think app developers will like this.
Activity: 154
Why on your site:

RAISED 197 729 USD

But on Contract adress raised amount much less?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1818403C06eD28c55d533B526Ae8566Ec31D87d3
They have 5 payment options, not only eth.
But i also want to know the amount that has been raised on the other options.

okay that nformation was neccesary to clear things Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
this system however has also the downside of scaring away possible investors unfortunately
Pages:
Jump to: