Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 62. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Good to see you're alive Truckman.

And nice to see this growing towards the >1 mil cap where it belongs.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
That youtuber takes money to talk about coins you people dont know that?He is sponsored victimizer lmfao you POLITE people fall in trap

You have really no idea what Max Lee talks about do you? Its a hodl group that aims to controll the supply and earn money on masternodes. Max is awsome Smiley
Activity: 162
Regardless of adding to bittrex or not. Cryptopia would be the next logic step. Anyways price will reach $1 dollar the next few days with so many new investors. Shame its on Nova or we could reach $10.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
After bittirex will add the currency the price will reach 1$ +  Wink

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You are dumb. . . Bittrex will NEVER add das.

And with the current pump from MAX. . . I project $2 per DAS.

You'll cry later

I can tell you. . . screenshot this. BITTREX WILL NEVER ADD DAS

I'm in touch with the bittrex, they'll add it soon, you're just a troll go and crying somewhere else
cryptopia has added "DAS" already . Bittrex will be the same?

Is this coin really on cryptopia?Huh  Cryptopia has DA$(DAS) with a different symbol, and go to COIN INFORMATION in cryptopia and it says it a scrypt coin at block 4M.  A search of google on "DA$" shows a ethereum token.  Why are 2 things using same symbol?
I put a word in quote for show that is not das. And my question is will the same in bittrex.It was sarcasm
s1
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

I'm in touch with the bittrex, they'll add it soon, you're just a troll go and crying somewhere else

Is this coin really on cryptopia?Huh  Cryptopia has DA$(DAS) with a different symbol, and go to COIN INFORMATION in cryptopia and it says it a scrypt coin at block 4M.  A search of google on "DA$" shows a ethereum token.  Why are 2 things using same symbol?
Activity: 196

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

Cryptopia does not have DAS. . . they have Da$. Easy enough

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

Right, BITTREX will add das soon. You are not serious  Cheesy Cheesy

We will see who the troll is. You used the word: "soon" which really means nothing. Truckman uses the word 'soon" as well LOL.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
After bittirex will add the currency the price will reach 1$ +  Wink

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later

Coming SOON  Cheesy

You'll cry later
Activity: 506
I think I have found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exqsrUuC-4

He advises to HODL Das.
The guy seems to be an avid investor even with the allegation of him dumping CHC which he denies yet to be known if he is telling the truth or not but he sure does have a lot of followers who have identified DAS for investment, my problem with DAS is the bad air surrounding the Dev and how he responds badly to community initiatives, i have sold all my coins for now watching to see how things play out!
Payout to DAS MN is too poor even if 1 DAS = $1 usd the ROI would be still bad except you are the majority holder of the coin.

You saying that based on masternodes.pro?

My MN pays out on average 5-8 DAS per day. The most I got on a day was around 13.
Yes according to masternodes.pro 2.4 coins are earned per day currently.
Wow if you do earn that much then thats cool

Coming SOON  Cheesy

Coming SOON  Cheesy
what we have now:dev has appear and talk about  new version of wallet and exchange in future.And someone with large number of subscribers on youtube sad that you should buy das. No actions, just words. And price pumps from 900 to 6000sat... Dump is coming Grin

Yes, But MAX can get this to at least 2 mill marketcap. Call me crazy. . . but look at CHC and linda when his group pumped it.

You can look at the market history and see the large buy orders of DAS. . (0.3, 0.4. . . ). So a storm is coming.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The thing I like about this coin is the low supply. CoinMarketCap shows 2,321,844 Total DAS with a circulating supply of 1,649,622. The difference is 672,222. I'm still new to crypto so I'm not entirely sure what this un-circulated supply is. Maybe just coins not mined, future reward coins? coins set aside for something else?, maybe devs coins? Either way it is not a lot when compared to other masternode cryptos like DASH.

There are currently 304 masternodes. That would be 304,000 coins just for the masternodes themselves. At 5 coins a day that is ~1500 reward coins a day. Assuming other masternode owners hold their reward coins like I am, it's going to eat up the coin supply relatively fast. 1 year at 1500 a day is 547,500 coins (or about 1/4 the total supply or almost all the un-circulated supply). I would think this will help drive up price when there aren't as many sell orders.

Or maybe I'm entirely wrong:) Still I bought my masternode for around $170 a month ago. I have received over 70 coins so far from having it running on my pi. I could sell them now and be in the green, but I'm going to continue holding.

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
what we have now:dev has appear and talk about  new version of wallet and exchange in future.And someone with large number of subscribers sad that you should buy das. No actions, just words. And price pumps from 900 to 6000sat... Dump is coming Grin

Exactly. You can pay pretty much anybody to talk about your project, no matter what the current status of it is. People with a large reach often times aren't even involved with crypto. So you just tell them what to say, pay them and they go for it and make some nice advertisements. Nothing you can do about.
what we have now:dev has appear and talk about  new version of wallet and exchange in future.And someone with large number of subscribers on youtube sad that you should buy das. No actions, just words. And price pumps from 900 to 6000sat... Dump is coming Grin
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
can anyone tell me what a "0 address" is?

this is the first time i use a dash-like wallet. and only way I see any addresses is when I hit receive and request payment. Is that address my "0 address"? or is it something else related to wallet?
Activity: 434
i also need money for a house and a boat so therefore i sold the most of my das Smiley but hope it will be better than now
Pages:
Jump to: