Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 64. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
vergegod I must say that there isn't much more need for people like you to spam this topic. I've been watching this for a while now. Was debating if this is a solid project or not but figured with how passionate some of the community is that I would buy in and see what happens. If it takes off great if not then I won't be surprised. Yeah, I think Truckman needs to work on communication with the community if he is serious and see which of us is up to help him. But either way, people spamming this topic so much isn't productive. We understand your feelings. Thank you. Please check back again in 6 months. People who are interested in this project can stick with it. But I don't feel that people calling this a scam really need to stick around so much at this point.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Indeed, after the last update, the wallet works fine! I was convinced of this!

The next update is a minimum of changes in the source code! Next, we will optimize the source code under the code 0.12.5!

Please, for those who wish to update DAS! Do not offer suits and such! I will not depart from my concept! Das will be as he originally thought!

Later all services are returned to the official logos! Wait for new exchanges soon!

yea, "SOON" is the catch phrase. Where is wallet that was supposed to be released two weeks ago?

I don't know why people are stupid enough to fall for this.

After your post, price went up a little bit. . . but slowly you are dumping your coins.

Just another scammer( and let me remind you, I was in DAS from the 1st  day it was listed on NOVA). So I made my profits and got out.

Then I guess there is no reason for you to stick around.

Well I check here. . . once in a while. But people still holding expecting something big from this, will cry. This dev deserves nothing (I can fork the DASH codebase and change some code in it. . . easy enough).

What the so called dev is doing, is putting your hopes high, like using words like "sooon". But nothing will get delivered.

You will see  Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

The next update is a minimum of changes in the source code! Next, we will optimize the source code under the code 0.12.5!

Please, for those who wish to update DAS! Do not offer suits and such! I will not depart from my concept! Das will be as he originally thought!

Later all services are returned to the official logos! Wait for new exchanges soon!

yea, "SOON" is the catch phrase. Where is wallet that was supposed to be released two weeks ago?

After your post, price went up a little bit. . . but slowly you are dumping your coins.

Just another scammer( and let me remind you, I was in DAS from the 1st  day it was listed on NOVA). So I made my profits and got out.

Then I guess there is no reason for you to stick around.

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Truckman, what do you think about das which on cryptopia now?
Activity: 140

Activity: 361
during few weeks someone selling das by little part. tens sells at hour on nova. Sems someone throw off his balance.It is strange.

do anything if he like ,that's no problem.
Activity: 433
during few weeks someone selling das by little part. tens sells at hour on nova. Sems someone throw off his balance.
Lmfao everyone is like"We need community take over das"To pump it a bit and GET OUTTA IT.No chance now its over I told you all a month before.

dude, you were getting peach to put up the website to pump the price before. Stop acting all innocent lol.
Activity: 182
The wallet works fine, masternodes offer good performance, just do marketing, no need TruckMan for that.
Activity: 154
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
He has all the needed cooperation from this community but he doesnt seem to care, maybe he got hit by a truck and thats why he cant write some sentences here
Activity: 434
hmm so truckman has left the building, i dont understand him now there is no one who wants cooperate with him
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
What about hiring a new developer? We can organize a crowdfunding campaign. We will collect DAS, and give them to escrow. After completing the tasks, the developer will gradually receive the DAS. New developer will be interested in the price of DAS increased.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
PMed him again but haven't heard from him in a while, people on slack know what i think so we will see. however, ill stick around to see what happens
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Truckman no come back ....
you want to buy low ?  Cheesy Cheesy

we all want to buy low , but if there is takeover i am like , please give slck or telegram invite

Try this one:  https://join.slack.com/t/godas/shared_invite/MjE2MjgxNjIyMTE0LTE1MDA3MDYyMTMtM2NlM2EzNzlkOQ

But do it fast!!  It says that my particular invite expires in two days lol
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
you want to buy low ?  Cheesy Cheesy

we all want to buy low , but if there is takeover i am like , please give slck or telegram invite
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Mrrr:
IDK but if Truckman is smart (and he probably is) he's plotting something behind the scenes and announce something sooner or later.

Want to believe Smiley

Well there are only 2 options really:

A: believe Truckman will sort it out
B: sort it out yourself

I just got a bit annoyed with the truckload (no pun intended) of people who think there is a third option:

C: whine

There isn't a third option.

Pages:
Jump to: