Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 65. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Mrrr:
IDK but if Truckman is smart (and he probably is) he's plotting something behind the scenes and announce something sooner or later.

Want to believe Smiley

still no news about truckman ? sad, anyone want to takeover this coin ?
Hopefully you will not get scamed.

At least the price seem recover very fast. Good for you guys Smiley
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
IDK but if Truckman is smart (and he probably is) he's plotting something behind the scenes and announce something sooner or later. For now DAS has a functional community and a functional network. Go for it.

Like someone already mentioned quite clearly before: the fun with de-centralized networks is that you don't need a dev in the first place. DAS was made, its working. Truckman's responsibility ended 1 second after coin launch. He didn't take a disproportionally large premine or anything else which could have made you think DAS came with long term support.

So now, either stick around and wait to see if Truckman still feels like devving after all the crap you've thrown at him or put your money where your mouth is and prepare a community takeover. Just don't sit back and cry, its not going to get you ANYWHERE.

nice a takeover , when will this happen . and who is going to do it , is there a plan already for this , if there is can i have invite for telegram or what ever is in use slack Huh

I should also ask for telegram or slack invites please. For the rest of this project I'm happy.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Mrrr:
IDK but if Truckman is smart (and he probably is) he's plotting something behind the scenes and announce something sooner or later.

Want to believe Smiley
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
IDK but if Truckman is smart (and he probably is) he's plotting something behind the scenes and announce something sooner or later. For now DAS has a functional community and a functional network. Go for it.

Like someone already mentioned quite clearly before: the fun with de-centralized networks is that you don't need a dev in the first place. DAS was made, its working. Truckman's responsibility ended 1 second after coin launch. He didn't take a disproportionally large premine or anything else which could have made you think DAS came with long term support.

So now, either stick around and wait to see if Truckman still feels like devving after all the crap you've thrown at him or put your money where your mouth is and prepare a community takeover. Just don't sit back and cry, its not going to get you ANYWHERE.

nice a takeover , when will this happen . and who is going to do it , is there a plan already for this , if there is can i have invite for telegram or what ever is in use slack Huh
Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
Even tho I am still skeptical about this whole thing, I can't hide the fact that I would love to setup a MN.

The dev is not my cup of tea but who cares. At some point you could take over the coin and as long as I receive like 5 coins a day with the same price, I make money on my investment.

If it increases in value good, if not who cares, still made profits and gained experience for later
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Kuba4a or whatever they believe me in nova you will believe me here.I already told you everything.See where is lupanar?Tell me.Same gonna happen to you.Don't make people stupid to invest in das only because you have 1000 das.For your 1k das they may lose 1 2 btc because of you

I mean, make your mind up, do you support or hate das, you change every 2 days Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Kuba4a or whatever they believe me in nova you will believe me here.I already told you everything.See where is lupanar?Tell me.Same gonna happen to you.Don't make people stupid to invest in das only because you have 1000 das.For your 1k das they may lose 1 2 btc because of you
Activity: 18
Its  a fake pump by truckman he will dump all his 500k when its up be aware of that guys.

make your mind up mate
Purifying The Blockchain
Its  a fake pump by truckman he will dump all his 500k when its up be aware of that guys.
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Once Truckman will make an anouncement the price will go up again without any doubt
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
DAS is still a legit project. I know of some friends who have been accumulating actively at low prices. Heard that two of them would like to take charge of this project, unsure if it is 100% confirmed
Activity: 2
Why do you need a masternode when it pays 50 60 $ annually.One can make 1000 from 100 usd by trading cryptos.Das is scam guys i was also investor but sold mine.Truckman will now make new coin  he is expert at scamming.He is a serial scammer like serial killers Huh
Activity: 322
The future is dumpland man.All the early investors are out and no way community can takeover project.Sell before its 100 saatoshi

This is not completely true... I am part of the community which is forking and taking over SpreadCoin (SPR) under a new development team and name (Helium). This scenario already happened in the past and will happen as long as devs like Truckman exist.

That is another question if DAS will be taken over or not.... I would be happy if yes, but if not I am still OK. I learnt a lot how to set up masternodes on VPS with a controlling wallet.
ELIXIR TOKEN
The future is dumpland man.All the early investors are out and no way community can takeover project.Sell before its 100 saatoshi

okay cancelled my order...

why is the future dumpland and why can the community can not take of the project? whats wrong? aren't they having a working product?
Purifying The Blockchain
ELIXIR TOKEN
just placed a buy order for 1000DAS at cryptopia. looks like a great new project with huge community support!

Hope my order gets filled soon, what do you guys think will the future of this coin?

Greetings
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I don't even know why you guys hate Truckman so much, I invested in so many coins, some I don't even remember, but Das is not that bad. You guys are complaining about slow work ? Seriously ? How many coin that you created that reach an exchange within 2 months ? Hell, there this coin I have that delay there windows wallet for 2 months after announced release date,its ICO was 6$ btw.

And you are wondering why Truckman don't reply ? Because it's doesn't help him with anything.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Look at this guy post history fucked up last coin(  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912728.0 )and left community with nothing.Also involded in other shit coins , watch out !

I was actually getting interested to setup an MN. It looks like dev again went away similar to past projects he worked on.

I think DAS has a strong community and will take over. Good luck everyone!!!  Smiley

I'll hang around and wait before making purchase to setup MN.
Activity: 140
Community time to take over the project we can make a much better currency than the current ones, here we have a dv that already spoke that could code the currency and the launch of this new DAS in cryptopia is a sign that we should make this change

Hi
could you please mention the details of the dev who is interested to take over
Let's see what we can do
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: