Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 63. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 265
I hope DAS will sky upping for the rest of the year. Go DAS go i need money for house and yacht!!!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I think I have found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exqsrUuC-4

He advises to HODL Das.

WOW I can't watch that cocky douchebag... The first 10 seconds resulted in me almost throwing up  Roll Eyes

Cant believe that guy got 12k subs lol

Actually hes got around 400K subs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think I have found it!

He advises to HODL Das.
The guy seems to be an avid investor even with the allegation of him dumping CHC which he denies yet to be known if he is telling the truth or not but he sure does have a lot of followers who have identified DAS for investment, my problem with DAS is the bad air surrounding the Dev and how he responds badly to community initiatives, i have sold all my coins for now watching to see how things play out!
Payout to DAS MN is too poor even if 1 DAS = $1 usd the ROI would be still bad except you are the majority holder of the coin.

You saying that based on masternodes.pro?

My MN pays out on average 5-8 DAS per day. The most I got on a day was around 13.

How do you do that? I am running several masternodes and the average is 4.8 DAS a day per masternode...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think I have found it!

He advises to HODL Das.
The guy seems to be an avid investor even with the allegation of him dumping CHC which he denies yet to be known if he is telling the truth or not but he sure does have a lot of followers who have identified DAS for investment, my problem with DAS is the bad air surrounding the Dev and how he responds badly to community initiatives, i have sold all my coins for now watching to see how things play out!
Payout to DAS MN is too poor even if 1 DAS = $1 usd the ROI would be still bad except you are the majority holder of the coin.

You saying that based on masternodes.pro?

My MN pays out on average 5-8 DAS per day. The most I got on a day was around 13.
Activity: 196
today , das on market novaexchange big hit and become to hot trend . good dev, bro.

It's not the dev. . . it's highoncoins
Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
I think I have found it!

He advises to HODL Das.

WOW I can't watch that cocky douchebag... The first 10 seconds resulted in me almost throwing up  Roll Eyes

Cant believe that guy got 12k subs lol
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Wow there are nice growth 132.12%. Just sold my coins and try buy some more das at lower price. Also I don't understand why cryptopia listed another das.. guess is typical cheating
Activity: 506
I think I have found it!

He advises to HODL Das.
Activity: 182
I followed Max Lee on CHC, the result was pump & dump :-)

I prefer the organic development but we must be patient.
Activity: 20
I think I have found it!

He advises to HODL Das.
Activity: 20
FYI this coins will se some gains in value in the next weeks. Max Lee from Highoncoins who has about 400K subscribers on YT has looked into the coin and recommended it on his recent video and on his discord group. Thats why the price is up from yesterday and price will continue to rise the next week.

Can you show us the link? I have not been able to find his recommendation yet.
FYI this coins will se some gains in value in the next weeks. Max Lee from Highoncoins who has about 400K subscribers on YT has looked into the coin and recommended it on his recent video and on his discord group. Thats why the price is up from yesterday and price will continue to rise the next week.

You are right. . .
Activity: 182

It is sure that the dev deverses slowly, it is normal, until the day when it will no longer have DAS.
So this ensures a redistribution of DAS. I do not see where it hurts  Wink
Activity: 162
Activity: 434
i just dont understand why truckman doesnt want any help from all those who could have maked this one succesful now.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
VergeGod finally you are with me.You are smart.
Indeed, after the last update, the wallet works fine! I was convinced of this!

The next update is a minimum of changes in the source code! Next, we will optimize the source code under the code 0.12.5!

Please, for those who wish to update DAS! Do not offer suits and such! I will not depart from my concept! Das will be as he originally thought!

Later all services are returned to the official logos! Wait for new exchanges soon!

Well, i guess you should answer like that more often because as you can see it is benefic for the DAS price. Hope you are honest about listing on new exchanges soon

Do you know how many times peach tried to raise funds for cryptopia? Anyways keep hoping.  .  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The next update is a minimum of changes in the source code! Next, we will optimize the source code under the code 0.12.5!

Please, for those who wish to update DAS! Do not offer suits and such! I will not depart from my concept! Das will be as he originally thought!

Later all services are returned to the official logos! Wait for new exchanges soon!

Thanks for the quick update, Truckman. Smiley
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success

Well, i guess you should answer like that more often because as you can see it is benefic for the DAS price. Hope you are honest about listing on new exchanges soon
vergegod I must say that there isn't much more need for people like you to spam this topic. I've been watching this for a while now. Was debating if this is a solid project or not but figured with how passionate some of the community is that I would buy in and see what happens. If it takes off great if not then I won't be surprised. Yeah, I think Truckman needs to work on communication with the community if he is serious and see which of us is up to help him. But either way, people spamming this topic so much isn't productive. We understand your feelings. Thank you. Please check back again in 6 months. People who are interested in this project can stick with it. But I don't feel that people calling this a scam really need to stick around so much at this point.

First of, I don't put my feelings into any coin for that matter.

Second, history has a tendency of repeating itself. Truckman last coin was unsuccessful and so will this from what I can see.

Sure, the community can take over (which in fact is a better option and more likely to succeed), but Truckman will still dump his coins slowly.

From his comment alone ("soon") the price went up. . . but you will see that he won't deliver.

For anyone NEW thinking of investing in this coin, save yourself the frustration and STAY AWAY!
Pages:
Jump to: