Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 2. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Confusing moment. What did a team member mean when he had published some sing video in the telegram group?
You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

Well, many people participate in easy bounties like Social network bounties or telegram ones. They don't need to learn every project deeply.

True. Those bounty hunters don't look at projects because they join to many of them. They will spend all their time to learn projects and will have no time for joining.

It is true especially when we are talking about bots, but what about real bounty hunters? They can loose their time without any profit...

They can loose their time without any profit in any case, even if they will spend time for learning projects they are interested in.

Correct! Because of that it is much more easier to join more projects instead of learn projects and join few of them.
Activity: 270
You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

Well, many people participate in easy bounties like Social network bounties or telegram ones. They don't need to learn every project deeply.

True. Those bounty hunters don't look at projects because they join to many of them. They will spend all their time to learn projects and will have no time for joining.

It is true especially when we are talking about bots, but what about real bounty hunters? They can loose their time without any profit...

They can loose their time without any profit in any case, even if they will spend time for learning projects they are interested in.

Activity: 476

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

It is very important if the project will offer to it's investors more ways to get profit. Adding a profit for token holders is the best way, but I don't know if it is possible.

But token needs for volume... If everybody will hold it there won't be any volume, will it?

Not quite. If project will grow, there will be more and more people who will buy token, so the price will grow up too.

Also, if the project will be more and more interesting there will appear traders who will add this token to their trade pool. Traders will give the volume.

I believe that traders can be hired to trade this token for some time. Just imagine what will be if DDCT will enter the 1st 100 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap? )

You are very optimistic. IT is extremely hard to do that, it need many investments and a lot of time.

It is very hard to do that, indeed. This is the reason why 95% of all startups failed. No money, no experience, no loyal community.

But it isn't communities' fault that startups fail, right? We can support, but we can not help if the team don't know how to develop the project.

It is good that this project is held by professional team. It is developed very detailed for several years, so we can be sure that everything will be ok with it.
did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

It is very important if the project will offer to it's investors more ways to get profit. Adding a profit for token holders is the best way, but I don't know if it is possible.

But token needs for volume... If everybody will hold it there won't be any volume, will it?

Not quite. If project will grow, there will be more and more people who will buy token, so the price will grow up too.

Also, if the project will be more and more interesting there will appear traders who will add this token to their trade pool. Traders will give the volume.

I believe that traders can be hired to trade this token for some time. Just imagine what will be if DDCT will enter the 1st 100 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap? )

You are very optimistic. IT is extremely hard to do that, it need many investments and a lot of time.

It is very hard to do that, indeed. This is the reason why 95% of all startups failed. No money, no experience, no loyal community.

But it isn't communities' fault that startups fail, right? We can support, but we can not help if the team don't know how to develop the project.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

It is not the same at all. At the moment community supports the project, because we believe that it will become something bigger. But community needs to be involved in all news about the project after the end of bounty too.

I mean, any community will follow the project till the team is active and pushes their project to become successful. But when team becomes inactive or they don't post news, than community will forget about them.

I'm sure that community is interested in project's success too, especially, when community owns tokens of the project.

Agree, every participant of the project's community should spread the word about it after the end of the bounty too.

But there is a problem. Usually, community spread the word of those projects that are active after bounty too. Team really need to visit as many crypto events as possible.

They, I mean the team, are pretty active from the very beginning of the bounty, so I don't think that they will change their strategy after the end of it.
Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

It is not the same at all. At the moment community supports the project, because we believe that it will become something bigger. But community needs to be involved in all news about the project after the end of bounty too.

I mean, any community will follow the project till the team is active and pushes their project to become successful. But when team becomes inactive or they don't post news, than community will forget about them.

I'm sure that community is interested in project's success too, especially, when community owns tokens of the project.

Agree, every participant of the project's community should spread the word about it after the end of the bounty too.

But there is a problem. Usually, community spread the word of those projects that are active after bounty too. Team really need to visit as many crypto events as possible.
Activity: 434

Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: