Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 5. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It always a big mistake when project forgetting about it's community after bounty events. Community is a key to success.

Not only the community. There is a long way passed by the project, but there is a long way to go in the future. Community can support the team, but if the team won't be active, project will be frozen.

Community is very important part of any project, indeed. It is like a client base. Community will use token community will trade the token.

Yep, any project is nothing without it's community. What would be Bitcoin without it's community? Same here.

When there should be a crypto event where developers wanted to go? i'd like to see some video or at least photos from there.

Would be great to see it for sure. Very important moment now, because such proof can ensure people that team is real.

Well, let's wait. As I understood, you don't even know when that event should be?

If you need exact date you can check telegram group or you can ask developers here or in the telegram.
Activity: 476
It always a big mistake when project forgetting about it's community after bounty events. Community is a key to success.

Not only the community. There is a long way passed by the project, but there is a long way to go in the future. Community can support the team, but if the team won't be active, project will be frozen.

Community is very important part of any project, indeed. It is like a client base. Community will use token community will trade the token.

Yep, any project is nothing without it's community. What would be Bitcoin without it's community? Same here.

When there should be a crypto event where developers wanted to go? i'd like to see some video or at least photos from there.

Would be great to see it for sure. Very important moment now, because such proof can ensure people that team is real.

Well, let's wait. As I understood, you don't even know when that event should be?

Activity: 270

Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Are you sure they are registered there?
USA is very strict for crypto companies. isn't this weird?

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

Maybe it is a reason why project is developing since 2017... I know a lot of projects that were developed for several months. Don't think that there is a way to get a finished project after so short period of time.

As I understand, there were several reasons, including US registration as well as low funding.

Well, perhaps and I hope so, bounty will give the project some aditional investments. It is pity it is too late to join the bounty.

Yes, it is a last week of the bounty, so there is no point to join it for sure. Despite this, you can join it while you are looking for new bounty.

As I understand the bounty was extended once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

I don't believe it gonna happen. Usually, bounties are extended once per their live. So, it is the last week for sure.

Well, it is very important to keep community active even after bounty campaign. It would be logical to continue it. Signature bounty at least.

As for me, it would be enough to hire community manager to manager telegram group in order to keep the community toned.

However, I believe that it won't be enough. Developers should continue to be active as they are now. They need to visit more forums, for example.

You are right, of course. If the project has any ambitions, than developers have to continue to work with project's community.
Activity: 270

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

Maybe it is a reason why project is developing since 2017... I know a lot of projects that were developed for several months. Don't think that there is a way to get a finished project after so short period of time.

As I understand, there were several reasons, including US registration as well as low funding.

Well, perhaps and I hope so, bounty will give the project some aditional investments. It is pity it is too late to join the bounty.

Yes, it is a last week of the bounty, so there is no point to join it for sure. Despite this, you can join it while you are looking for new bounty.

As I understand the bounty was extended once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

I don't believe it gonna happen. Usually, bounties are extended once per their live. So, it is the last week for sure.

Well, it is very important to keep community active even after bounty campaign. It would be logical to continue it. Signature bounty at least.

As for me, it would be enough to hire community manager to manager telegram group in order to keep the community toned.

However, I believe that it won't be enough. Developers should continue to be active as they are now. They need to visit more forums, for example.

As I understand the bounty was extented once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

Probably, there is a chance that the bounty will be extended again, but I don't think so.

As I understand the bounty was extented once. Maybe, it will be extended once more? What you guys think about that?

The fact that they are working to make their project as stronger as they can is very hopeful and makes me feel that everything will be allright with this project.

However, the problem is that it is not clear how the token will give fast profit to it's investors. Not clear for me, of course
Pages:
Jump to: