Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 7. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.

I think this question must be answered by the team. My opinion is that they hadn't fund for fast development and now they are trying to raise some.

Same thoughts. As for me, I never trust all my funds to one project, especially, when its age is less than a year. Sometimes, projects start ICO after several months after it appeared as an idea.
Activity: 270
So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.

I think this question must be answered by the team. My opinion is that they hadn't fund for fast development and now they are trying to raise some.
Activity: 700
Market is very good at the moment. This can help the project to be successful. Just need more advertisement.

I think we will see many new projects again like it was in 2017. So, the issue of researching many projects is relevant.

There is a problem that even if you will spend a lot of time for researching a project it won't guarantee that you will get any profit.

Partly you are right. Almost everything that is related to project's success depends on the team. If they really want to develop their project till the very end, they will beat any problem.

that is what I wanted to tell. Only team activities determines if the project will be successful.
Market is very good at the moment. This can help the project to be successful. Just need more advertisement.

I think we will see many new projects again like it was in 2017. So, the issue of researching many projects is relevant.

There is a problem that even if you will spend a lot of time for researching a project it won't guarantee that you will get any profit.

Partly you are right. Almost everything that is related to project's success depends on the team. If they really want to develop their project till the very end, they will beat any problem.

Activity: 476
You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

I think that the reason is that there are too many projects. So, it will take too much time to learn whitepapers of all projects.

There are many project, indeed, but I don't think that you can participate in all of them, so you need to learn only those that you want to participate, no? This is how I do.

Deep learning of one project may take one or two days. Sometimes even more. I mean really deep research.

Well, not so deep learning, of course. I don't have enough experience to do the that. I read whitepapers, look at the website, check the team.
You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

I think that the reason is that there are too many projects. So, it will take too much time to learn whitepapers of all projects.

There are many project, indeed, but I don't think that you can participate in all of them, so you need to learn only those that you want to participate, no? This is how I do.

Deep learning of one project may take one or two days. Sometimes even more. I mean really deep research.

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

There are lots of plagiarized white papers that look good, but in the real sense of it, such project might have nothing to offer. So sometimes, I try to put the team into consideration, by focusing much of my research on the team. If the team is legit and reputable, then the project should be good. Which is why I also will go fr this project.

I like this airdrop! I hope I will be one of the winners. But still it will be quite unfair not to give any token for every participant.

Have joined airdrop too. I hope there will be more airdrops since it is randomly.
btw, I think it would be much more conveniently if bounty link will be added to the ann thread's top.
I agree. now the team got pretty good support and I think that it will be possible to see the flight to the moon in the future so it makes sense to take part in the bounty

I think it is too early to talk about to the Moon for this project, but it has very good chances for that in a year.

Have told about this project to my friends. They said they would learn it and join if everything is alright.
Pages:
Jump to: