Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 4. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
New crypto event announced. Pepper Hamilton LLP The New York Times Building 620 Eighth Avenue - 37th Fl. New York, NY 10018-1405

Where did you find this information, by the way? I'd like to know the date of the event.

The date is July, 17 this year. You can follow the telegram group of the project to know all relevant news.

It is not very interesting for bounty hunters, because it is the last week of the bounty.

Well, yes, but not quite. Bounty hunters are interested too, because they will want to sell tokens for higher price.
Activity: 434
New crypto event announced. Pepper Hamilton LLP The New York Times Building 620 Eighth Avenue - 37th Fl. New York, NY 10018-1405

Where did you find this information, by the way? I'd like to know the date of the event.

The date is July, 17 this year. You can follow the telegram group of the project to know all relevant news.

It is not very interesting for bounty hunters, because it is the last week of the bounty.

Why not? I'm very interested if this project can become successful in the future.
Activity: 462

Ahh, there was an airdrop and I've missed it. Pity. I'd like to have as more DDC tokens as it possible. I think this project will show itself in the future.

Don't worry about that. Usually, projects launch airdrops several times to invite as many new participants as possible to the community.

I don't know about you, but I've seen just a few such airdrops. Will be very good if you are right, of course.

I hope that visits of these crypto events will bring new investors and advisors to the project. It is really very difficult to run the project registered in US.
Ahh, there was an airdrop and I've missed it. Pity. I'd like to have as more DDC tokens as it possible. I think this project will show itself in the future.

Don't worry about that. Usually, projects launch airdrops several times to invite as many new participants as possible to the community.
By the way, I've checked this address and had found a picture with that bar from the photos from the project's website.
So, the team hes already been at crypto forum. They've posted some photos on the website. You all can check them.

Well, now we know that team is real and is related to this project for sure. Perfect. I hope there won't be any person who will doubt in the team now.
So, the team hes already been at crypto forum. They've posted some photos on the website. You all can check them.
They are very active in social networks. I always like it. 15 posts for the last week.
Digital Dollar Coin is creating a community of people who want to help the environment and to reduce their costs.  That is what official twitter account says.
I've just looked at telegram group. Admin says that solar energy is a future. This token is about soral energy?

I don't understand this part too. Buying this token we are supporting solar energy industry? So pity there is no explanation video...

Explanation video would be good, indeed. By the way, any people don't even learn more about the project if it doesn't have such video.
I've just looked at telegram group. Admin says that solar energy is a future. This token is about soral energy?

How I understand, this token is related to cheep solar energy. But I'm far from fully understanding of it's nature.
Activity: 476

I don't understand this part too. Buying this token we are supporting solar energy industry? So pity there is no explanation video...
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Pages:
Jump to: