Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 3. (Read 3791 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

It is not the same at all. At the moment community supports the project, because we believe that it will become something bigger. But community needs to be involved in all news about the project after the end of bounty too.
Activity: 462
Nevertheless, I'd like to see the answer from the team how exactly DDCT is related to solar energy and other renewable sources of energy.

Same. By the way, I'd like to give the team an advice. You need to duplicate all your announcements made in your social networks here.

Good advice, btw. After the end of bounty campaign here won't be many posts in this thread, so team will updated it with their announcement. Not the same, but still.

I don't think that this project will change their token to security one. It will be very hard for them to develop the project with security token. Too many restricts.
Activity: 270
Maybe, there will be some dividends for token holders in the future. It will be perfect.

As I know, US law is very strict where they are talking about dividends. It means that token must be security token, but not utility as it is at the moment.

You are right and I really very interested how exact the team will implement that.
Activity: 476
Maybe, there will be some dividends for token holders in the future. It will be perfect.

As I know, US law is very strict where they are talking about dividends. It means that token must be security token, but not utility as it is at the moment.
Project says that it is related to renewable solar energy but I don't get it how exactly token of the project can have any influence on it.

You are buying DDC token, developers get money. They invest in renewable energy projects. This is how I understand this.
Activity: 476
Project says that it is related to renewable solar energy but I don't get it how exactly token of the project can have any influence on it.
Btw, I think this project is worth our support even after the end of bounty campaign. I don't know how much time I will have, but I will try to continue to support DDCT.

Well, it will depend on how active developers will be after the end of the bounty. Because it is very important factor.
Btw, I think this project is worth our support even after the end of bounty campaign. I don't know how much time I will have, but I will try to continue to support DDCT.
hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Hi, it is too late to join the bounty right now. It is the last week of the bounty.

Why not? This project is promising, so he will get some tokens and will have a possibility to earn some money.
hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Hi, it is too late to join the bounty right now. It is the last week of the bounty.
What was interesting for me in this article is how they will intent to realize their solutions. I've searhed for this info before.

There are many important and useful information in this article. I like developers' activity even now, when bounty is almost ends.
What was interesting for me in this article is how they will intent to realize their solutions. I've searhed for this info before.
Trading platform https://p2pb2b.io/referral/043b295a-45db-42d0-b9cc-a574399d2b75 is running!
There is a deposit and withdrawal of funds.

So what? Why do you think it is interesting for us? We support this project? but not yours. So please, don't spam.

These spammers are so annoying. Talking about the project, I'd like to say that it was very useful for me to read that medius post.

I'm sure that developers should create more articles like that one. It can help people to better understand the project.
Trading platform https://p2pb2b.io/referral/043b295a-45db-42d0-b9cc-a574399d2b75 is running!
There is a deposit and withdrawal of funds.

So what? Why do you think it is interesting for us? We support this project? but not yours. So please, don't spam.

These spammers are so annoying. Talking about the project, I'd like to say that it was very useful for me to read that medius post.
Supply & Demand: This is basic economics 101. The more the demand and lesser the supply, the more will be the price of the product. This is especially true for DDCT because its supply is limited and cannot be increased. Over time therefore, its price will likely increase as the available supply on the market decreases.

So, that is how the token's price will grow up.

the easiest way to make money is to trade. But developers must understand that it is not enough just to add token on the exchange.
Supply & Demand: This is basic economics 101. The more the demand and lesser the supply, the more will be the price of the product. This is especially true for DDCT because its supply is limited and cannot be increased. Over time therefore, its price will likely increase as the available supply on the market decreases.

So, that is how the token's price will grow up.
Pages:
Jump to: