Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century! - page 6. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The fact that they are working to make their project as stronger as they can is very hopeful and makes me feel that everything will be allright with this project.
i have found an announcement from the team that there will be fiat trading in the nearest future.

What does it mean? Where it will be possible? What enefit will we have from this?

I think it means that we will be able to sell token for fiat and buy tokens for fiat. Not sure that it is better than pairs with other tokens.

Good news for sure. It will be usefull for someone. Plus developers shows us again that they are working.
Activity: 270
i have found an announcement from the team that there will be fiat trading in the nearest future.

What does it mean? Where it will be possible? What enefit will we have from this?

I think it means that we will be able to sell token for fiat and buy tokens for fiat. Not sure that it is better than pairs with other tokens.
Are you sure they are registered there?
USA is very strict for crypto companies. isn't this weird?

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.

Good question. I think it because there is no ICO in this project. Developer told us that it is very difficult to develop such project in USA too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

Unusual, right, but why it should be weird? So, you are saying that those companies which register their projects in countries that are loyal to them do the favor to us? No, they don't want to have any problems if they will scam.

This is what I'm thinking, USA forbids its citizens to invest in ICO or crypto projects. but why do they allow companies that token sales, registered in that country. even libra is currently becoming hot news, many are against it. then what about this project going forward.
Activity: 476

In fact, US registration is so unusual that we even don't know what to expect from this. Hope, something great.
You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.
There are lots of plagiarized white papers that look good, but in the real sense of it, such project might have nothing to offer. So sometimes, I try to put the team into consideration, by focusing much of my research on the team. If the team is legit and reputable, then the project should be good. Which is why I also will go fr this project.

It is not enough to check the team only. Success doesn't depend on only on them. Team can do mistakes. Mistakes can kill the project.
Interesting project. I've heard about it from my friend. She said this project was unique and promising. What will other people say?

Project shows its stability. Team is active. They are listing token on several exchanges since bounty was started.

The project from USA. As for me, I've never seen any other project that was registered in USA. Almost all of them were/are registered in Singapore.

One of things why some people are here. US registration is very strong side of the project that makes it unique. I didn't see such projects earlier too.

Why? I mean, why such registration is unique and so valuable? Because of strict laws?

Yes, we all get used to believe that Singapore as a registration of the project is ok. But in this case we are not protected by law.
Interesting project. I've heard about it from my friend. She said this project was unique and promising. What will other people say?

Project shows its stability. Team is active. They are listing token on several exchanges since bounty was started.

The project from USA. As for me, I've never seen any other project that was registered in USA. Almost all of them were/are registered in Singapore.

Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

One of things why some people are here. US registration is very strong side of the project that makes it unique. I didn't see such projects earlier too.

Why? I mean, why such registration is unique and so valuable? Because of strict laws?

Developer gave us the address in USA where the company was registered. New York City if I am not wrong. You can find the address here in this thread or go and ask in telegram group and check it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.

As for me, I don't see any future for the project you support. At least, not in the nearest future. It's my opinion, but not yours, that's why you support that project.

It is a stable coin, so it's real use is clear. The question is why people will use it instead of USDT. Well, the team should answer such questions.
Activity: 476
So it says you guys are up since 2017. So why is this thread only been here for almost 20+ days. And you have a billion supply for a token with no real use? Another pump project I see.

As for me, I don't see any future for the project you support. At least, not in the nearest future. It's my opinion, but not yours, that's why you support that project.
Pages:
Jump to: