Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 15. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Webversion of deepvault will be released soon. One dev is working on deepsend. Twins are working on updating and extra plugins for stores to use via platforms like woocommerce and presta. They are working on the ledger. Updates on votecentral. New academy videos, etc etc
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The plan is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Best privacy coin in the near future, price between 30-40 usd late this year and +100 usd next year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I got to your project through a YouTube video that I got by accident. And I confess honestly he was interested in me, because you have very understandable and interesting stories about the project, as you bring it to new users. Do you plan to distribute tokens or not?
Activity: 57
                                         Miners Heaven Miningpool [ONION]

http://onion.minersheaven.eu

EXAMPLE for DeepOnion [ONION]

stratum+tcp://172.104.153.110:3032 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Ports:

Port: 3008, Diff: 0.1
                                                                                Port: 3032, Diff: 2< VarDiff
                                                                                Port: 3256, Diff: 1024
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It sad to see that deeponion fallback below $1 again, With its active development and active community i guess it wasn't enough to attract investors for the coin.
There never was active development, just marketing shill.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Every one of the people who are willing to carry out the contest, can also be an individual who wants to press the purchase price. My partner and i will not pin the consequence on any one of the many ingredients to be introduced and also DeepOnion features a lasting perspective.
I really like this program, can I still join this program? although I can not join but I'm sure this project will be successful
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
thelastman
good card, play bad! fuck the moderators of deeponion!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
It sad to see that deeponion fallback below $1 again, With its active development and active community i guess it wasn't enough to attract investors for the coin.
Activity: 205
I would say welcome everyone, you are lucky to be here in the no1 privacycoin called DeepOnion. Look it up, the features are great with lots of development
Activity: 322
I’m always supporting you guys. Just say that you bought some members to increase the group size, it’s not a problem at all. Don’t say things like “we invited some members, use other social media if you don’t like it”… that’s like say to us “shut up, you’re stupid”
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
It s not the kind of truth you want to admit publicly even if obvious
But like I just said, if you want team work, better use Discord
I have been unhappy with management as well lately but I have expressed my griefs already. I really think this project needs more team work and more collaboration/cooperation between core team/ peripheral members
Activity: 76
DeepOnion panic sale! 1$ soon
Sold a long time ago. This was going to happen.

With so much shilling and a giat community I thought that maybe it could reach $5 again.

But a bear market was in the way...
New coin Privcy very very similar too Deeponion with airdrop etc copycat? Or someone from onion?
DO is a copycat coin, and still were not able to copy features from other Bitcoin based coins Smiley. But they made it a religious thing, a sect Smiley
DeepOnion panic sale! 1$ soon
Sold a long time ago. This was going to happen.
Activity: 188
the good news is that you can keep the wallet close if you want, if you have few coins
so will not need to spend much energy
but then you should open it to try and get the rewards
if onion will go to 100$, those rewards will not be that bad then ;I
Activity: 322
I figure if the market cap can get back up close to a trillion we should at least be able to go 16x from here right? ATH was $16
I have less than 100 onion tho lol not much
Activity: 70
Well, All we need right now are good developers to continue with the projects. I believe, Deep Onion plans to create smart contracts....
Activity: 84
Stealth address and DeepSend is not the same, DeepSend will be a new thing using lot of stuff Wink
Adding lot of privacy layer from different tool
Be sure when DeepSend will be release and functional every body will no it Cheesy
Activity: 98
You can buy more if price go lower, but it is also true that if price increases you can buy less coins. Price has been falling slowly much time ago but when it starts to climb, it will go very high in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: