Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 14. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
DO went down with the market, if not before. Do not sell with a loss if you have any hope that it may recover and you don't need the funds.

Warnings were given earlier, who listened to them moved funds to more stable coins, now is not that time. If you still have Onions hodl them and wait for market recovery. On the other hand I would not put any money in this coin at this point of time. It's not cheap and its future is uncertain as it ever was.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Anyone know what is wrong with the listing on coinexchange. Deposits do not work there, anybody know why?
Activity: 388
You guys should follow the official active thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.29540

Do not waste your time, people read only what they post and not what people post. There are already a lot of messages informing people that this is not the right thread, but oddly, we always find the same people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
there are very very few privacy privacycoins that have a dedicated team like deeponion
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
When will get listed on major exchanges getting tired of kucoin and craptopiya they lost a lot of users no volume at all  Sad

This thread is no more official at all find the good one here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530

DeepOnion is already on lot of exchange, but like you say most exchange volume is on Kucoin / Cryptopia, as user i enjoy using this exchange and never experienced any problem with them.

DO crew is actually working to be listed on 1 tiers exchange, but that take time, since this is not a ICO pay fee for getting listed is not a good way.

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
When will get listed on major exchanges getting tired of kucoin and craptopiya they lost a lot of users no volume at all  Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If you're into privacy coins and airdrops, you should definitely check PRiVCY project, it's great and has 20 weekly airdrops. The second one is in two days so check and follow the rules. Onion still doing a great job too, hope that value recovers.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I have just got 1050 Onions ready to sell, getting it from the airdrops. I don't care about the price right now and I can sell it in any  moment. I'll see to update the Blockchain and sell them out!
Activity: 388
Honestly, despite the decline in the value of the Onion in recent days, I have good hope for this coin. In spite of all that the detractor can say the development of the Onion continues and its community remains active.
Activity: 98
Honestly, I have bought and hold your coin in exchange site.
Hope something good will occur to me
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
How do you feel now fucking paid shills of deeponion scam ? I was warning everyone from very beginning that this project is a fucking scam, designed only to enrich fucking Chinese scammer called crypto rainbow. That dude used all of you to promote his scam all over internet and paid you by fucking coins that cost him nothing. Now after all his fake airdrops completed and he dropped all his bags om exchanges (worth million dollars) he does not need you any more. Also he does not need this fucking project any more, because he already sold his 90% premine and got millions of dollars for it. This project was a clear confirmation how greedy and stupid people are and that anyone will do anything for money. It is something like this:   Hey do you wan to vote for Satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? - Yeah of course, fuck the world, I prefer free money.

I think you posted in the old thread.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
How do you feel now fucking paid shills of deeponion scam ? I was warning everyone from very beginning that this project is a fucking scam, designed only to enrich fucking Chinese scammer called crypto rainbow. That dude used all of you to promote his scam all over internet and paid you by fucking coins that cost him nothing. Now after all his fake airdrops completed and he dropped all his bags om exchanges (worth million dollars) he does not need you any more. Also he does not need this fucking project any more, because he already sold his 90% premine and got millions of dollars for it. This project was a clear confirmation how greedy and stupid people are and that anyone will do anything for money. It is something like this:   Hey do you wan to vote for Satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? - Yeah of course, fuck the world, I prefer free money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The project now is even more interesting than last year when you look at features and development. Current price is an absolute steal to me, worth buying into
Activity: 149
I see this project in 2017 and think - it's very interesting project. What happened guys?
Activity: 133

I am talking in general. i have noticed that in the last months, specially before the bull run , that people are way too much in a rush for a project. They want the profit and moon right away.  THis because of sht project that pushed they price very high very soon, with a really sht product . Like the lending platforms , or the pump projects.
People are now focusing on the next coin to moon, and forget the reall work that a real project needs
AND THAT WORK IS NOT FAST, IS SLOW.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Deeponion is almost a dying project, without its community they will fail.

They failed to take care of their community.

If you will notice most threads are started by mods and answered by mods, not like the old time when discussion has a freewil.

Yeah, it makes me really sad.   I dedicated a lot of time and effort to the project and loved being a part of the community.  But they are quick to throw you to the curb when you aren't needed or won't just blindly go along with everything they say Sad           Anything I've ever said about DO has been from a standpoint of a holder and someone that wants the best for the project.

Oh well..   still not selling any of my Onions!   

Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

That is DO in a nutshell.   They do underhanded and sneaky things with a lack of transparency. Then act like you are a bad person for calling them out on it.    It's all with the intention to create a false sense that there is a huge community and that they have the best project going.      I do believe the price can hit a new ATH with DeepSend and a (hopefully) eventual greater bull run -  but time will tell.

I supported the project, haven't sold a single Onion,  and they banned me for expressing concerns about division some of the mods are causing,  and the overall attitude they have of sticking their fingers in the ears and pretending nothing is wrong.

Their attitude has driven away most of the good members in the community, the ones that really had a positive impact on the project.    The only people left are toxic,  looking to suck every last bit of Onions they can and just vomit back whatever Deeper tells them to say.

Deeponion is almost a dying project, without its community they will fail.

They failed to take care of their community.

If you will notice most threads are started by mods and answered by mods, not like the old time when discussion has a freewil.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I’m always supporting you guys. Just say that you bought some members to increase the group size, it’s not a problem at all. Don’t say things like “we invited some members, use other social media if you don’t like it”… that’s like say to us “shut up, you’re stupid”

That is DO in a nutshell.   They do underhanded and sneaky things with a lack of transparency. Then act like you are a bad person for calling them out on it.    It's all with the intention to create a false sense that there is a huge community and that they have the best project going.      I do believe the price can hit a new ATH with DeepSend and a (hopefully) eventual greater bull run -  but time will tell.

I supported the project, haven't sold a single Onion,  and they banned me for expressing concerns about division some of the mods are causing,  and the overall attitude they have of sticking their fingers in the ears and pretending nothing is wrong.

Their attitude has driven away most of the good members in the community, the ones that really had a positive impact on the project.    The only people left are toxic,  looking to suck every last bit of Onions they can and just vomit back whatever Deeper tells them to say.
Activity: 177
 of course they are still working on extra listings including tier 1 exhanges... yep we won 20K as advertising and as far as I know they are talking to the website who offered that contest Smiley should see something happening soon
Pages:
Jump to: