Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1990. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Shit I missed 2 airdrop because I was on vacation.
It's time to return to active duty Smiley. This coin will soon be listed on exchange.

I'm thinking the same thing, a lot of people are on vacation right now, I think the number of participants will grow rapidly once the summer is over.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Shit I missed 2 airdrop because I was on vacation.
It's time to return to active duty Smiley. This coin will soon be listed on exchange.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
I was wondering if social media like FB or Twitter is really needed for the awareness of the coin for the airdrop??
It just really seems like the people interested in this coin wouldn't be those type.

Any new usergroups will attract more attention to the project, more is always better. Any pr is good pr.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I was wondering if social media like FB or Twitter is really needed for the awareness of the coin for the airdrop??
It just really seems like the people interested in this coin wouldn't be those type.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Only saw that Onion is getting added on Nova exchange.

I'm not going to sell a single one token until the end of airdrop, no matter what.

And just one question, is there, or will be some Twitter campaign?
I have lot of cryptofollowers.
We will soon start twitter campaign and deliver onions for your tweets!!
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Only saw that Onion is getting added on Nova exchange.

I'm not going to sell a single one token until the end of airdrop, no matter what.

And just one question, is there, or will be some Twitter campaign?
I have lot of cryptofollowers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
This is a promising long-term project for signatures and hopefully this project will be a success. Because this project uses airdrop.good job deep onion

Join the team Mokel. Be a DeepOnion
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
This is a promising long-term project for signatures and hopefully this project will be a success. Because this project uses airdrop.good job deep onion
Activity: 672
We have good news we have added another resource!!  https://bitmakler.net/Deeponion___kriptovaluta

That's wonderful, we in for a great future with DeepOnion boys, hold onto to you hats this ride has just started.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Good News deepcoin in the right way , i hope more success .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
How long does it normally take for novaexchange to add a coin that has been voted for ?
Also i've read about a new signature where can i get it ?
you can get always most updated signatures from this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
thank you
Can you see my new signature yet
also did we find a workaround to the chinese users not able to use deeponion because of the tor ban problem yet?
Activity: 468
How long does it normally take for novaexchange to add a coin that has been voted for ?
you can get always most updated signatures from this URL: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
DEV, I created a Deeponion QQ group in the Chinese community。QQ group 654594910,Hope to get your support Smiley
Beautiful. Can you manage it well? if so i can add it to the OP.
 Also we need still Chinese translation

Yes, I can manage well.
As soon as possible to convey the community's new information, thank you DEV's trust,
We will find the Chinese translation as soon as possible
Ok they can use web wallet for now, and we will try to develop something where Chinese can use in the long term.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
network weight is up again to >22kk
Is the new web lite wallet completely safe to use?Has anyone been using it succesfully so far?

We got good feedback so far about 3th party web wallet. We will develop ours in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
@crypto-rainbow

Can you do test crawl before next roun starts?
we crawl everyday last logs just checked we are growing
683 users which need to tracked for balance check.

Looks like the community is growing fast, waiting for the next round of airdrop, this is good coin!
All eat well?) Who did not eat - I'm not guilty)) Prepare to start saliva)

Beautiful creation! Every time you eat some onion think again us Smiley
Jump to: