Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2003. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Don’t mind me I am just checking I did the new signature thingy correctly and catching up with the news
Oh I see we  are to be on an exchange already
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I'm very delighted to receive more ONIONs mined rewards from staking them 24/7  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Ho my god, I'm in holidays but I try to follow this project and it is impossible : this thread grows by more than 10 pages a day !

It's a good thing because it means that our community is growing Wink

But I'm sorry I need to ask something that you surely answered few times. Do we need to change signature to the new to get the airdrop or we will get airdrop too if we have old signatures ?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
can I change my signature in middle of 40 rounds  airdrop ?
Can be, as long as 40 weeks of airdrop has not ended.  Grin
 I mean if   I can  change my signature  some times during the  40 weeks of  ditribution,  but  change it back  just before the distribution day , then I  can still get that round of  distribution ?

i would say thats having your onions and eating them.

your supposed to be supporting the coin. removing the sig for most of the week is a no no as far as i'm concerned
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

This is up to you but if you want more to be paid we ask from applicants to keep our signature during the airdrop.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
 I mean if   I can  change my signature  some times during the  40 weeks of  ditribution,  but  change it back  just before the distribution day , then I  can still get that round of  distribution ?
These new signatures are indeed very nice, nicely done @phucdigan Smiley
Yes indeed very nice signatures. I like it. It looks good, thanks to contributor phucdigan
legendary
Hi, dev. I see the signature has been updated on deeponion.org. So those signatures were decided to use and have to change now?  Shocked

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

and we will release signature bounty for you you made amazing job!
you can carry on and make some more signatures we plan to offer extra signatures as options for users.

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

what does this bit mean??
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member
It is my turn to wonder the n + ... why suddenly bot member active so much?  Shocked  Grin
I wonder, who runs all the bots bothering our DeepOnion thread? they are annoying, they keep asking the same question with many newbies accounts.
Activity: 672
These new signatures are indeed very nice, nicely done @phucdigan Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member
It is my turn to wonder the n + ... why suddenly bot member active so much?  Shocked  Grin
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member

Yes

I would sell you at BTC0.003
I just received a 1200 Onion reward for trying to help dev design a new signature. Happy!
Not just airdrop, make the effort and you will get rewards worthy!  Cool

Congratulations to you phucdigan! Smiley You have great contribution to our ONION community.

I just received a 1200 Onion reward for trying to help dev design a new signature. Happy!
Not just airdrop, make the effort and you will get rewards worthy!  Cool

Thank you enjoy!

Bounties 100% usable and excluded from 90 % rule

You can find more beautiful bounties there https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/
We will be rewarding more and more at the official forums.

Nova says it's "Processing" to list DeepOnion. Good news! I'll probably try to day trade some shortly.

Very fast action.

Not just airdrop, make the effort and you will get rewards worthy!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
So for how long will the airdrops go on? Is that the major distribution mechanism or how does it work?

hi, the airdrop is over 40 weeks with 3 weeks already done. you can also mine onions, help out and earn a bounty or if you are very helpful and are seen to be then you can expect a bonus. it's all on the front page

Thank you, I'll check out and see what I can contribute. Participating in the air drops is fun though. Does anyone have some calculation on how much the airdrop could be worth per user in the end?
Your feelings when you wear new DeepOnion signature ^^

hahaha nice one, new signatures are better than the last one, updated  Smiley
Credits goes to supertee, phucdigan, albanes and some others https://deeponion.org/community/threads/better-signature-design.45/
Jump to: