Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2043. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
These are edited

+ Jr. Member:
█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated Crypto ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped ● █
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

+ Member:

+ Full Member:
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Funny thing is I prefer the current signatures. They seem more mature than the new ones.

Maybe addition of relevant information, but the colors are too much on the new one.

I prefer the old full member Signature too, they look much better.
Is it possible that the people can choise for self, what Signature they use?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Funny thing is I prefer the current signatures. They seem more mature than the new ones.

Maybe addition of relevant information, but the colors are too much on the new one.
what will happen if someone forget to update the new signature?is it mandatory?
There may be a notice to participants to apply a new signature.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
what will happen if someone forget to update the new signature?is it mandatory?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Can you feedback how is these new signatures?

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

New signatures look much better. I think you need to ask to switch current signatures to new one. Project will get more attention for sure! And it will be a nice rebranding too.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

looks attractive, check word Guaranteed!  
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
deepcoin is really great project , Is registration in 5th airdrops still available to new members or no .

Yes you can participate in the DeepOnion airdrop.
You need to do 10 post with each 50 Charakters minimum a week and you must use the DeepOnion Signature in your profile.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Seems like I missed 3 posts and didn't notice it till now

How nice, LOL!

Really strange that people only aims for 10 posts. I myself make more than 25 posts "just to be sure"....

Not so easy for me to create 10 posts a week, takes a lot of time, I'm a manager in the solar industry

If you cannot manage to write 10 posts with 50 characters each (takes about 20 minutes) then you might be a bad manager... ,o)
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
deepcoin is really great project , Is registration in 5th airdrops still available to new members or no .
Activity: 375
I missed the second round,I am very glade not missed the 3rd round and received the 3rd round airdrop DeepOnions!  
also the dev have plane to list in exchanges,those news is stirring!i will vote for support!
Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-a-default-trust-member-lauda-arbitrary-destroy-other-peoples-reputation-2066778

Please go and post your opinions there.

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!

Let's support it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

Junior member looks a lot better than the previous one. Member and especially full member are very difficult to read, to many fields and to many colors.
Activity: 191

How nice, LOL!

Really strange that people only aims for 10 posts. I myself make more than 25 posts "just to be sure"....

Not so easy for me to create 10 posts a week, takes a lot of time, I'm a manager in the solar industry

I felt the same but since them I am more active and like putting some time into this. and free coins are great ! received 820 coins this time ! very cool!
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

How nice, LOL!

Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Novaexchange, 76/250 now, hope Onion will be listed on Nova no later than next Weekend. So I can buy 10K Onions there. Will try to hold it until the end of AirDrop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
For me, I cannot read the full member signature... too colorfull.n

I agree, it's pretty, but hard to tell what the signature is about, too many colours and blocks...
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

Too difficult to read and too many colours. Signature should be easy to read and eye-catching.
Only for Jr.Member looks better.
Activity: 280
Registered for the exchange. I can probably vote tomorrow.

But what really made my heart beat is what rainbow wrote earlier:

Very good, it is possible in future we develop extra VPN layer that will allow tor blocked people to connect securely.  It's matter of how strong community we become. We want to expand and develop our product.

If this can be done, it is an extra motivation to study this project deeper. Awesome.

Yes, it's very important, great news, great development, I like it!

I would guess this is a bit complicated to implement. I guess china is blocking tor network based on ports or ip? If so, a vpn will also only work for some time until they block that one too.
Jump to: