Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2186. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™
Everyone,

Only 10/100 People have been paid so far for joining the slack! Still 90 ONION to give away!

Make sure upon joining the slack:
-Send me a DM on SLACK with your ONION address

Some people sent DM's through BCT. I am holding your place in line to those who did, but message me in slack.

When the payments are done I'll post a google doc for all to see.
how to join on slack it will be nice to get some extra coin thanks!

Slack Invite   Cool
Activity: 182
Wallet won't sync, when I downloaded default config error at launch, it's this:
"To use -server option, you must set a rcppassword in the configuration file ..."

Adding and setting
rcpuser=
rpcpassword=

lines at downloaded conf makes the qt launch, but still no syncing happening
Activity: 294
Hey,
I cannot set my Avater Picture, do i need a higher rank?
or i'm doing something wrong?

got finally the member rank.

Yes, you do indeed need a higher rank to be able to post avatar picture, it will become available in your profilesettings. Nothing is wrong, you may use it later, have no worries mate.
Activity: 80
Merit: 45
Wow man, I am really excited about the development of this project. hahaha. I am mining this coin from day one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
My status says "accepted", why I did not receive the airdrop???
After delivery we noticed some funds left about 4k ONION in 150k Wallet we investigate the cause and apply the fix soon.

OK thanks for the reply. Waiting for the airdrop.

Also can you publish how many people get airdrop in each user group?

I still did not get the airdrop, what is going on?Huh
we will check your case some people excluded 6-7 people unintentionally their payments will be done separately and announced.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I'm a hero member now. Do I need to register again and change my signature?
Thanks,

No you must only register one time, the only thing what to do with higher rank is to update the signature
Ok Thanks
Activity: 574
Everyone,

Only 10/100 People have been paid so far for joining the slack! Still 90 ONION to give away!

Some people sent DM's through BCT. I am holding your place in line to those who did, but message me in slack.

how to join on slack it will be nice to get some extra coin thanks!
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Everyone,

Easy ONIONs hurry! I will be also at slack time to time answer online your questions
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Everyone,

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Brand new Jr. Member, I'v correctly received my 573+ ONION.
Thanks for the that and good luck to this great project!
Activity: 147
Hey,
I cannot set my Avater Picture, do i need a higher rank?
or i'm doing something wrong?

got finally the member rank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The wallet must be unlocked for staking, with the wallet unlocked you help secure the network and support TOR, so yes, staking helps TOR.
Activity: 308
My status says "accepted", why I did not receive the airdrop???
After delivery we noticed some funds left about 4k ONION in 150k Wallet we investigate the cause and apply the fix soon.

OK thanks for the reply. Waiting for the airdrop.

Also can you publish how many people get airdrop in each user group?

I still did not get the airdrop, what is going on?Huh

While most people I guess received the airdrop, I did not get it despite my status is "accepted"
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
These question might have been asked already, but what exactly is the purpose of staking? what does it do? does it help the network?
do coins mature automatically or only if the wallet is unlocked?
Activity: 280
Gonna take a guess, as I need to post anyways, that since the system defaults to 24 hours staking, and some reported it taking 28 as the project progressed, that it might take longer now that there are more Onions in the wild?

Darned if I really know though.

I do know that after a nice nights sleep, it is very pleasing to see pretty much everything worked well, the devs identified problems, announced them, and are being pro-active, the community identified problem accounts and everyone is one big stinky onion family Tongue
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Damn, nice airdrop!

How do I properly stake the coins? I've had the wallet encrypted and unlocked for staking for well over 30 hours and it still tells me I have no mature coins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How much are the onions trading for, I might be interested in getting some.
Activity: 406
Received 573 coins, thank you ! Now let's begin the staking  Cool
Activity: 356
I am  very happy that  I have reveived the coins from the airdrop,this is a good coin,  I intend to HODL long term anywaywho knows were we will stan in 2-3 years?
Do not be so pisimistic about the coin! You just have to believe in the best for her! And then now all the people run away)))
Activity: 356
First 100 members to join the Slack and send me a Direct Message with their ONION address will receive 1 ONION.

Slack Invite

I am going to sleep now that this issue is fixed. Will send ONIONS in a few hours to the lucky few that join in time!  Grin

I just registered on this site and sent you a private message with my login and wallet address)
Please check)) I'm waiting for 1 bow!)
Jump to: