Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2185. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
Wallet tells me it takes 9 days to get rewards from staking.
I thought it was going a tad faster Cheesy

Oh okay, now it´s 11 days.
Is it normal, that the network weight is going up like crazy?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Wow, 156 pages long and only a couple of weeks old, i gotta say i am very impressed by the direction this is going. This has got to be one of the best takeoffs in crypto history. Just saying.

Indeed it seems to be a big deal. 150+ Pages in few weeks. Anyone promoted this coin in DeepWeb?

And what do you guys should be the price when its listed?

Cheers

Everything under $1.00 I'll buy in a sniffy, so everything above that. It only makes sense when there is only around 20 mil coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Wow, 156 pages long and only a couple of weeks old, i gotta say i am very impressed by the direction this is going. This has got to be one of the best takeoffs in crypto history. Just saying.
on of the reasons, why topic popular, that users are tired of all sorts scam-ico-shit-tokens

Have you tried to be in one of those ico shit coin scams? I never, but have often been tempted.
I love this way to distribute coins... same goes for byteball
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Indeed it seems to be a big deal. 150+ Pages in few weeks. Anyone promoted this coin in DeepWeb?

And what do you guys should be the price when its listed?

Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
I miss the first airdrop, i don’t know if i can miss the second one but, the third one i will get the Jr. member so i will participate. Congratulations to all that reached the first airdrop
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

This is definitely the best airdrop since decred and byteball.
I am very excited to see the value of the project in the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
on of the reasons, why topic popular, that users are tired of all sorts scam-ico-shit-tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Just joined you guys in slack and also messaged darkenedsoul - who replied already! Thanks!

Looking forward for the second round of the airdrop!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
People sold their Bitcoin holdings for a few dollars back in the day, just imagine how much money they threw away by not waiting it out a few years. Don't make the same mistakes those guys made. Don't sell your onions to cheaply, you might regret it later.
I agree, to get biggest profits you need hold yours altcoins for long period of times. This way you can earn two to three times. Hopefully the Dev has big plans and development!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i get nothing too  Cry

It looks like you and the other member above you did not meet the minimum posting requirements for the airdrop.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Why i get no Airdrop?
Did you have 10 messages with 50 characters each today? This was a mandatory rule.
On all the following airdrop, you must have 10 or more messages with 100 or more characters in each.
Imiss this rule Smiley Thanks I've to write more massages
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Why i get no Airdrop?
Did you have 10 messages with 50 characters each today? This was a mandatory rule.

Its 10 messages with 100 characters now.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Why i get no Airdrop?
On all the following airdrop, you must have 10 or more messages with 100 or more characters in each.
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I receiver the same reward as a Jr. Member although i am a Member . I was Jr. Member when i applied for airdrop but the next day or so i becomed Member . Can someone please explain ?
This problem has not only affected you. Developers are aware of this and will soon transfer the missing coins to you. Please wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Second stake received, it is a business that rolls (French expression).
I hope pass member soon for more coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I received the first round of airdrop coins thanks Dev
I think it is a sleeping giant and when it wakes up it's a one way ticket to the Moon
hold with strong hands guys
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Russian Translation just Arrived
Big thank you from us! Let's expand in other languages!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-onionprivate-deepvault-2038608

We need more language translations please help us expand!
Jump to: