Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 29. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I'm a little surprised how small our Reddit community is. If anyone from deepOnion were to jump into their subreddit and post something like that it would be defended instantly. Where as ours their post gets upvoted and no1 defends.
If they tried that on our forums it would be a different story.
New users aren't going to our forums to research this coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is either big whale manipulation or the remaining weekhands leaving. Too many people in crypto that entered the market in december and januari expecting to be rich with a $500 investment. Very few true hodlers and believers in the long term
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Oh Lord, are there still folks hyping up this coin?  Cheesy Cheesy
What in the hell  Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The project has strong foundations and if properly executed, this will be successful.
What makes you think that?
MadMac, If it's just code copy&paste, then simply, you're going to do a project and look forward to your project. Wink
You can that easily confirm by looking at the limited code they put into Github.
Activity: 159
can someone explain to me when it was mined Genesis DeepOnion coin and when minning will end..?

Thank You guys
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I will try this evening to mine on  Zergpool.com which has 0% fee. What speed are you getting using AMD RX580 please on Windows?
Is this coin still profitable now

DeepOnion can only be mine using Asic Baikal Miners. GPU mining for Onions is not profitable even if you have a free electricity you will just waste time waiting to complete atleast 1 onions.

Really? Sick, a few month ago (or maybe it was in autumn 2017) the mining with GPU was still really good (of course only if you pay just a little for electricity)
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
MadMac, If it's just code copy&paste, then simply, you're going to do a project and look forward to your project. Wink
For a long time I did not go into this topic, so the questionы to the adherents of the coin:

- What is the degree of centralization of the coin in the hands of the team?
- Are there any usefulness and applicability in ONION?
The coin is technically very good, but few are surprised at this now.
Where can I use coins other than speculation?

Thank you for your answers!
It's just a code copy&paste they built a big community, or shall we say Sect around it.

There are no use cases, but there are none for most other coins too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251

DeepOnion can only be mine using Asic Baikal Miners. GPU mining for Onions is not profitable even if you have a free electricity you will just waste time waiting to complete atleast 1 onions.
Once you met mods, I was very happy to see you. You are still mining deeponion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I will try this evening to mine on  Zergpool.com which has 0% fee. What speed are you getting using AMD RX580 please on Windows?

Activity: 70
Video card is good, but I'm not sure about the coin..
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Will attempt to buy much more over time, I believe that this task is great and contains a lot of advantages over competitors.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

For a long time I did not go into this topic, so the questionы to the adherents of the coin:

You go to the deeponion community to inspect it, good luck
https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Hey

I just seen this Threet of your airdrop .

can I ask if there is still time to get into this airdrop ?
and if the answer is yes

How muche coin I will get from this airdrop

Thank you so much

good luck  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

4 rounds left Wink last airdrop will be on the 20th of April! Check out the official homepage and the new ann-thread to get more information.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
I own a couple of thousands of deeponions bought at .6$ . I am not going to sell soon tbh.
Nobody is given financial advice here, we share opinions. If you bought for that high price I can understand that you hope for recovery. But even then, depending on you market assessment, it may make sense to sell what you have now and buy back cheaper. The big sell off is still coming. No doubt about it. Hope you do the right thing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 113
Huge project!
Participate in AIRDROP + be attentive for updates!
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
It is not ok to offer this kind of replies or messages to the users. Everyone should take care of where and how they are going to invest their money.
What does that mean? Fact is Bitcoin is the market driver. If you believe that Bitcoin goes up first before any Alts, then the only logical decision would be to put your money into Bitcoin and not in Alts.

It doesn't matter what I believe. What's true really matters, no one should offer financial advices nowadays. Your reputation might be affected instantly. Let everyone decide how they want to invest their money.

I own a couple of thousands of deeponions bought at .6$ . I am not going to sell soon tbh.
Pages:
Jump to: