Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 97. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

DNR will take  flight from runway..  .. it could replace litecoin and BTC😂

This would be an absolute dream.
Just imagine the price of DNR if it had the marketcap of Bitcoin 280 Billion. Cheesy
Woohoo
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Be patient.. prices fall and rise.. however.. on long-termyou benefit.. keep buying.. if you have faith in coin.. it's like investing ing in a potential stock..

DNR will take  flight from runway..  .. it could replace litecoin and BTC😂
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Really Carsen? Really? Go ahead and avoid this coin.

Yea I promised I would launch my own coin and stick with it, here it is. Enjoy.

You are just a scammer. I bet you arent supporting this in 6 months.

Hey chocobo, Guess what today is........12/14/2017. Denarius has been in operation for 6 months now. I'm still here! hahaha Wink

~Over 440,000+ blocks now
~25-500+ GH/sec network
~Over 250,000+ transactions made
Denarius's blockchain is healthy and working as it should

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cool
And the price is always down
Lesson in the results

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Cool

It's a good buying price and a birthday gift for those who want to buy😁
Chocobo 's astrology prediction went wrong😜

Slowly topping up DNR now, glad the price went back to it's place, but with BTC at such price, DNR is not exactly cheap either.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Hey chocobo, Guess what today is........12/14/2017. Denarius has been in operation for 6 months now. I'm still here! hahaha Wink

~25-500+ GH/sec network

Lesson in the results

It's a good buying price and a birthday gift for those who want to buy😁
Chocobo 's astrology prediction went wrong😜
Activity: 146

~25-500+ GH/sec network

Lesson in the results

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hmmm , interesting project . Good luck to developers
Activity: 192
Merit: 101

~25-500+ GH/sec network

Just keep proving the doubters wrong Carsen! xD

Congratulations to everyone involved in Denarius with the 6 month milestone..

Can say I am happy I have been here since the beginning, the Denarius community is great and I have met some awesome people. (─‿‿─)

If you, dear reader, have not done so yet, you should join our discord chat https://discordapp.com/invite/Mtyj6G2.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

~25-500+ GH/sec network

Chocobo that's why you do not have to judge ahead of time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

~25-500+ GH/sec network

Activity: 282
I received my 233 DNR. All good now  Grin

Cool Cool Cool Really glad to hear it!  Grin just always be sure to backup your wallet.dat or even the private key to your address.

I had to start a new sync with the whole old Denarius folder (not only old wallet.dat). It worked.

Good things come to an end at least.Have you joined our Discord channel?
Activity: 2
Hello guys and girls! What do you think, how much can the Denarianus cost in 2018? Yours price prediction about DNR?
are you really a newbie? Wink

whats your guess
Yes, newbie in this forum)
Activity: 26

Cool Cool Cool Really glad to hear it!  Grin just always be sure to backup your wallet.dat or even the private key to your address.

I had to start a new sync with the whole old Denarius folder (not only old wallet.dat). It worked.

Activity: 26
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I plan to stake DNR. What would be the recommended amount of starter coins to be able to stake at least 1 per day?

The more DNR the better. 5000 DNR for masternodes which aren't officially announced yet. Either way go here for a twist on stakng https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-take-advantage-of-pos-dnr-2400659  Cool
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I plan to stake DNR. What would be the recommended amount of starter coins to be able to stake at least 1 per day?
Could anyone make a table to compare DNR with other cryptocurrencies?

I know we already have one with BTC and ETH.

But the TXs is not a sufficient reason to invest DNR, because like NEO, BTS, IOTA, ..., there are many other coins can make more TXs.

If we could prove that DNR is better than most of other cryptocurrencies, then we could spread this information to more people.

This chart was made by one of our community members krma_0, as you can see DNR has the least amount of total coins, on top of extremely fast transactions and a very high 147 tps.

Nice one! Hope we have more and more tables like this Smiley

Yes, I hope so as well!

Here is another one too: https://twitter.com/denariuscoin/status/940806909300498434
Activity: 22
Could anyone make a table to compare DNR with other cryptocurrencies?

I know we already have one with BTC and ETH.

But the TXs is not a sufficient reason to invest DNR, because like NEO, BTS, IOTA, ..., there are many other coins can make more TXs.

If we could prove that DNR is better than most of other cryptocurrencies, then we could spread this information to more people.

This chart was made by one of our community members krma_0, as you can see DNR has the least amount of total coins, on top of extremely fast transactions and a very high 147 tps.
https://i.imgur.com/o0I1RZE.jpg

Nice one! Hope we have more and more tables like this Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: