Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 151. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Holding some DNR and mining away too atm!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
We have a Facebook page setup if anyone is interested  Cool

https://www.facebook.com/denariuscrypto/

Also, I just published another article by yours truly on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-flying-high-for-long/

Denarius is linked at the bottom!  Cool
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Another update will be coming to Denarius by tomorrow more than likely Cool and of course as usual, it is not mandatory.

Denarius is going strong and growing daily! More PR articles will be coming soon as well!

Super! i will hold this coins for long !
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Along of what kingcarsen is doing, I am working on an In-App purchase API for DNR. I will be pushing my first commit tonight. If you have any ideas, please let me know! Repo here: https://github.com/Roxas240/CryptoInApp
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Another update will be coming to Denarius by tomorrow more than likely Cool and of course as usual, it is not mandatory.

Denarius is going strong and growing daily! More PR articles will be coming soon as well!

i think as soon as the hype dies down from other over-hyped PoW coins then we will see a return to the slow & steady growth of Denarius

imagine what it will be like when the block reward ticks over to 4, a 33% increase in the profitability of mining denarius for the mid-stage of it's growth. at that point the coin will be worth a reasonable amount already and it will only increase demand for the coin even further Smiley those early into Denarius will be happy they got in while it was 'easy'

hashbag.cc
Yes, new US-based (miami) stratum available on hashbag. Main database/site has been moved to a new more powerful server so we shouldn't be seeing any more crashes/overloading. Come join us Smiley

four stratum servers available
us.hashbag.cc:8688
nl.hashbag.cc:8688
nl2.hashbag.cc:8688
de.hashbag.cc:8688

AND 0% fees!

WOW Hashbag is back... THanks @enkayz

Hey no worries, always happy to help. we could use some of the network hash rate as it's not very well spread around Smiley

The region stratums are cool too, I am looking at one in singapore too, but I already have way too many servers for what miners I have and I'm not even charging fees! Once we manage to get a few miners back I'll look at getting more servers online

the original server (nl) is still suffering a bit of lag (i think its IO locking on the host) so moving off it would be prudent, i'm looking at removing the stratums from it and redirecting to the new server

-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,d=0.05
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,d=0.05
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,d=0.05
hashbag.cc
sp mod is a paid for miner that gets allot higher hashrate... I get 75-80 MH/s with ccminer2.2 at 80% power limit on my GTX 1080 Tis..... having to compete with a paid for miner basically made it so I mine other coins instead.

there are other miners around which can get the same or better hash rates, my 1080ti hashes around 100mh/sec with minimal tweaking

message me if you would like it Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
sp mod is a paid for miner that gets allot higher hashrate... I get 75-80 MH/s with ccminer2.2 at 80% power limit on my GTX 1080 Tis..... having to compete with a paid for miner basically made it so I mine other coins instead.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What hashrates are you getting with 1080 and 1080ti  .... and how much is that in dnr per day ?

hello,

I mine Denarius with 1080ti and 1070...

my hashrate is 108 MH\s with one 1080ti, 1070 = 65 MH/s  with sp_mod miner.... but don know how much is in coins.. :-)

Are you kidding me?
I have 2 1080Ti's and each one is getting only 65.

Im using ccminer 2.2
Activity: 156
What hashrates are you getting with 1080 and 1080ti  .... and how much is that in dnr per day ?

hello,

I mine Denarius with 1080ti and 1070...

my hashrate is 108 MH\s with one 1080ti, 1070 = 65 MH/s  with sp_mod miner.... but don know how much is in coins.. :-)
Activity: 146
Hello dear developer
I've been gone for a while and found your coin has collapsed a lot
You should look for strong support or your coin will be dead even though it's distinct
Activity: 210
I am planning on holding like $5k of these and just staking for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Payments for the signature campaign have been sent!

If anyone wants to join in, he's welcome to do so!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19828372

Yes, new US-based (miami) stratum available on hashbag. Main database/site has been moved to a new more powerful server so we shouldn't be seeing any more crashes/overloading. Come join us Smiley

AND 0% fees!

Awesome enkayz! Glad to see hashbag up and running good  Cool
hi dev just thinking if I do try to use an old computer to mine this coin do I receive little coins fair enough to hold as I'm looking to hold this coin
aside from buying I'm also thinking if using this device can bring some for me.

Yea you can mine with an old CPU or GPU, your hashrate will just be lower than most, you will receive DNR though, you could even use the old machine to host a Denarius node to stake your coins on. The network hashrate is still very small in comparison to a lot of coins.
what would be the best amount of DNR to host a node and to gain profits? this a good info so maybe I can ask some friends to join my venture
and hold the coin for staking,  would you be so kind to tell me  the best initial capital for this?

I cannot give you investment advice, but you can stake any amount of DNR to receive the PoS rewards. No minimum required.  Cool
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

AND 0% fees!

hi dev just thinking if I do try to use an old computer to mine this coin do I receive little coins fair enough to hold as I'm looking to hold this coin

Yea you can mine with an old CPU or GPU, your hashrate will just be lower than most, you will receive DNR though, you could even use the old machine to host a Denarius node to stake your coins on. The network hashrate is still very small in comparison to a lot of coins.
what would be the best amount of DNR to host a node and to gain profits? this a good info so maybe I can ask some friends to join my venture
and hold the coin for staking,  would you be so kind to tell me  the best initial capital for this?

AND 0% fees!

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

AND 0% fees!

hashbag.cc
yep, come for a tour of hashbaghistan with us.. the rewards will be great!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz

AND 0% fees!

WOW Hashbag is back... THanks @enkayz
Jump to: