Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 153. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Carsen, since you already have staking and fast transactions... if you were to add in anonymous-style transactions coupled with these first two... you might have the perfect coin that has all the features we all look for.

Stealth Addresses? Denarius already has this along with encrypted messaging

In the GUI, go to Receive -> New Address -> Click left of Stealth Address -> Click Ok

So what do we need to do to promote this coin more?  Word of mouth and signature/twitter campaigns only go so far.

Buy it... Smiley

Thata the devs work, development.
Activity: 162
Carsen, since you already have staking and fast transactions... if you were to add in anonymous-style transactions coupled with these first two... you might have the perfect coin that has all the features we all look for.

In the GUI, go to Receive -> New Address -> Click left of Stealth Address -> Click Ok

So what do we need to do to promote this coin more?  Word of mouth and signature/twitter campaigns only go so far.

Buy it... Smiley

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Is there a way to hook into the client using API calls or something to manipulate the wallets? I wanna make a front end system that I can access in my network.

You can use the JSON RPC calls to a Denarius node you have running. You can use my NodeJS Wallet as an example in NodeJS & Pug, it is setup to work with a node and provide wallet features and interfaces with a DNR node. https://github.com/carsenk/denariusnodewallet

You can also run the NodeJS Wallet locally on your network.
Activity: 140
How many coins can be earned for example by 1000 dnr in wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is there a way to hook into the client using API calls or something to manipulate the wallets? I wanna make a front end system that I can access in my network.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
hey guys. i just found this coin from a friend. so i thought id start mining. im getting 44mhs on a gtx 1070 is that about right for this algo as i have no idea lol

Yes, 44mhs with ccminer 2.2 is about right. With CWIgm I get about 56.

thankyou. and i looked at the other miner but couldn't see a download link so i sent him a pm

any pool you recommend atm?

always happy to have new people at hashbag! ccminer has more than 50% of the miners so people seem to want to go there, but that's not so healthy for the network.

still 0% fee on DNR

stratum links:

auto:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,stats
germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,stats
netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,stats
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hey guys. i just found this coin from a friend. so i thought id start mining. im getting 44mhs on a gtx 1070 is that about right for this algo as i have no idea lol

thankyou. and i looked at the other miner but couldn't see a download link so i sent him a pm

any pool you recommend atm?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Activity: 13

Activity: 63
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Denarius is one of the fastest options for transferring coins that's for sure. It will be interesting to see where this coin goes if it gets added to more exchanges. Keep up the good work Carson. Smiley
Activity: 490
hashbag is down again?
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
This coin is definitely a tool for traders.
The fastest and cheapest coin to move between exchanges, I love it!

I heard a rumor of DNR coming to https://bter.com/

Can anyone confirm this?

edit
Well I cant get any confirmation so i guess its not true
Activity: 107
Project sounds promising, just invested sum.

There's much room for marketcap growth and if there are continous updates, there will be a pretty big increase in near future

DNR is flying under radar at the moment.
If DNR hits bigger exchanges and people realize this coin exits, then this coin will skyrocket.
I see DNR at 10$ in the near future.
Activity: 14
Project sounds promising, just invested sum.

There's much room for marketcap growth and if there are continous updates, there will be a pretty big increase in near future
Activity: 258
Activity: 10
is there any dnr 32x miner?
Jump to: