Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 152. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Yes, new US-based (miami) stratum available on hashbag. Main database/site has been moved to a new more powerful server so we shouldn't be seeing any more crashes/overloading. Come join us Smiley

four stratum servers available
us.hashbag.cc:8688
nl.hashbag.cc:8688
nl2.hashbag.cc:8688
de.hashbag.cc:8688

AND 0% fees!

Awesome enkayz! Glad to see hashbag up and running good  Cool
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Yes, new US-based (miami) stratum available on hashbag. Main database/site has been moved to a new more powerful server so we shouldn't be seeing any more crashes/overloading. Come join us Smiley

four stratum servers available
us.hashbag.cc:8688
nl.hashbag.cc:8688
nl2.hashbag.cc:8688
de.hashbag.cc:8688

AND 0% fees!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Anyone here have problem with syncing the wallet? Too slow to sync. Only 1000 block but took me over a day Sad

I usually sync pretty fast, maybe try easing the burden on your bandwidth?
Shut off the torrents etc.?

No torrents, bandwidth using not too much. My network currently is 80Mbps. Maybe I'll try open port.

A thing I noticed was that my Bitcoin wallet was syncing significantly slower on a laptop with a Celeron CPU versus the one with an i7 on the same network
Synchronization takes some processing power too, you can try checking how busy your CPU is in task manager
However, I don't believe this is the issue because Denarius is very light weight versus bitcoin
It's not even comparable
Even the wallet is faster, not just the transactions Cheesy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Issues with HASHBAG are now rectified database and stratums located on different servers with new powerful host.
Come join the guys on hashbag.cc and lets get this pool up and running.
0% fees throughout all of AUGUST for DNR

New United States Stratum now available

Auto-select (region DNS):
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

United States
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Singapore Coming SOON

Activity: 258
Yess, Dev know better than dump his coin now. When he coul dump at 1000 x within a couple of years.
This coin are the fastest coin i ewer has witness. I have Mine it from start. Just passed 5000 DNR from Solo and Pool with my 12 NVIDIA card.
I dont care about the price now, i am here for long term.
Dev selling his coins??? Why is price so low??? I don't belive a few weeks ago price was around 50-70k satoshi((
no dev is not selling, a lot of alts dropped in price as people were selling to get btc as btc price is rising and they want to make money off of it
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Dev selling his coins??? Why is price so low??? I don't belive a few weeks ago price was around 50-70k satoshi((
Issues with HASHBAG are now rectified database and stratums located on different servers with new powerful host.
Come join the guys on hashbag.cc and lets get this pool up and running.
0% fees throughout all of AUGUST for DNR

Auto-select (region DNS):
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc: -u [-p ]

Singapore Coming SOON
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
great time to buy!
i've been mining this coin for a week, very stable algo on ccminer
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Should be going back up in the next weeks.. 10k is way too low price for this coin
Activity: 196
Usualy always is like that when bitcoin going up. When btc stop then altcoin should go to their prevoius state. But it takes time

Ya there will be a BTC correction, and hopefully Alts will start going up
Activity: 140
Usualy always is like that when bitcoin going up. When btc stop then altcoin should go to their prevoius state. But it takes time
Activity: 533
Why the sudden price drop?

Many coins prices dropped, not just a Denarius. A majority of the market is in red color. Ethereum too. In cryptocurrencies, prices are more volatile than in other kinds of markets.
Bitcoin going strong though. Some changes that are made in the beginning of the august have pushed Bitcoin price up.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Why the sudden price drop?
Activity: 230
Anyone here have problem with syncing the wallet? Too slow to sync. Only 1000 block but took me over a day Sad

No torrents, bandwidth using not too much. My network currently is 80Mbps. Maybe I'll try open port.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Carsen, since you already have staking and fast transactions... if you were to add in anonymous-style transactions coupled with these first two... you might have the perfect coin that has all the features we all look for.

Stealth Addresses? Denarius already has this along with encrypted messaging

In the GUI, go to Receive -> New Address -> Click left of Stealth Address -> Click Ok

So what do we need to do to promote this coin more?  Word of mouth and signature/twitter campaigns only go so far.

Buy it... Smiley

Eh... ok.  But what does that do to help people use the coin?

I'll be working on a WP plugin to utilize DNR for payments Smiley lots of people in the Gitter wanted it. It will be open source.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Carsen, since you already have staking and fast transactions... if you were to add in anonymous-style transactions coupled with these first two... you might have the perfect coin that has all the features we all look for.

Stealth Addresses? Denarius already has this along with encrypted messaging

In the GUI, go to Receive -> New Address -> Click left of Stealth Address -> Click Ok

So what do we need to do to promote this coin more?  Word of mouth and signature/twitter campaigns only go so far.

Buy it... Smiley

Eh... ok.  But what does that do to help people use the coin?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 230
Activity: 170
I posted something that Carsen had said on this forum a few years ago.  It was upsetting so I shared it with the group.  It appears that the past is in the past, however.

I heard a rumor that I was still beefing with Carsen somehow.  I'm not.  He updated coinmarketcap information and has already been standing behind this coin twice as long as I expected him too.  I apologize for thinking that he hasn't changed.  I don't endorse him, but I don't have a problem with him either.
Jump to: