Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 95. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hey guys, in the transaction section I have on one of them the following comment:
"Generated but not accepted mined", what does it mean?  Huh

Someone else beat you to the PoS block. Just keep staking Smiley

Also, did a little short DNR Q&A with Panama_TJ on Medium: https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/denarius-intro-504ba3f16728

Good work, reads well. He's right - Denarius is a gem!
yes, if bitcoin is gold , denarius is diamond , with DNR price hit $1 today i think DNR can break $5 on january 208
Amen. I know this do not qualify for  camping.. but ..it's ok. ..
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Hey guys, in the transaction section I have on one of them the following comment:

Also, did a little short DNR Q&A with Panama_TJ on Medium: https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/denarius-intro-504ba3f16728

yes, if bitcoin is gold , denarius is diamond , with DNR price hit $1 today i think DNR can break $5 on january 208
Activity: 282
I have some DNR in my wallet, it says expected time to earn 2 hours, like for some days already, staking is enabled, but I'm not getting any staking reward. Am I doing something wrong?

It also depends on whether PoS block is mined or not, at the moment, the staking time is not particularly accurate.

I only earn like 0.0010 at most per day with 1200 DNR.

so howmany wallets you have ? Grin

it seems you move to another wallet . any specific reason for that ? I mean strategy security etc etc..

Kawaiicrypto did shows that separate wallet would be more profitable.

About 120+ address with balance Cheesy
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
On certain coins, Bittrex is not allowing any orders to be done for some reason no matter if you have made the minimum trade or not. The coins are not shown as being in maintenance.  Is this a pre-maintenance safety procedure?

No response from support for weeks and then it's pre-written saying "Sorry for no response."   
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
While staking, sometimes i get rewards which are not accepted, why is that ?

Let us say you stake and and the current block is #999. Then one of your unspent inputs stake and produce block #1000. Then someone else mines block #1001 and confirms the block you generated and your reward is safe..

Another scenario: Current block is #999. You stake and produce #1000, which is propogated into the network.
But at the same time (roughly) a guy named Charlie stakes or mines block #1000 as well (this happens because your block #1000 is not propogated to his node yet).
Now, depending on who creates block #1001, it can either build upon your block or the block mined by Charlie. And if block #1001 builds on Charlies block #1000, he gets his reward and your block gets orphaned leaving you with no reward.

This was written in a hurry, but I hope it helps.

Hi, I know this is an old post, but thanks for the explanation of how Orphans are created...... 

You are most welcome!

(´。• ω •。`)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
While staking, sometimes i get rewards which are not accepted, why is that ?

Let us say you stake and and the current block is #999. Then one of your unspent inputs stake and produce block #1000. Then someone else mines block #1001 and confirms the block you generated and your reward is safe..

Another scenario: Current block is #999. You stake and produce #1000, which is propogated into the network.
But at the same time (roughly) a guy named Charlie stakes or mines block #1000 as well (this happens because your block #1000 is not propogated to his node yet).
Now, depending on who creates block #1001, it can either build upon your block or the block mined by Charlie. And if block #1001 builds on Charlies block #1000, he gets his reward and your block gets orphaned leaving you with no reward.

This was written in a hurry, but I hope it helps.

Hi, I know this is an old post, but thanks for the explanation of how Orphans are created...... 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I have some DNR in my wallet, it says expected time to earn 2 hours, like for some days already, staking is enabled, but I'm not getting any staking reward. Am I doing something wrong?
i think you just need open your wallet and waiting , maybe it make long time .

Well I'm mining this coin 24/7, wallet is also open all the time
whats    your hash rate? Your earning depends on it .. do you own a rig or something?

I'm owning 3 gtx 1060 6gb, getting about 99mh/s
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

It also depends on whether PoS block is mined or not, at the moment, the staking time is not particularly accurate.

so howmany wallets you have ? Grin

it seems you move to another wallet . any specific reason for that ? I mean strategy security etc etc..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
I'm getting a 1050ti and a 1080, and I plan to mine DNR. Any recommendation? What pool should I choose?

Thanks a lot!

I recommend hashbag.cc Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
"Generated but not accepted mined", what does it mean?  Huh
Activity: 132
I'm getting a 1050ti and a 1080, and I plan to mine DNR. Any recommendation? What pool should I choose?

Thanks a lot!

whats    your hash rate? Your earning depends on it .. do you own a rig or something?

Activity: 357
One of our community members made a cool video of his new mining rig:

https://youtu.be/3vHI4e0oPgw

It's always nice to get publicity on Youtube, but there was no proof that this person was mining DNR.  It would have been nice for him to show his hashrate with that 13x 1080ti monster.

900 megahashes/second, he told in discord.

Well, he is going to own all the MN if this goes on haha.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I don't mind the price falling back down to where it was before that mini pump which looked to be caused through masternode speculation, now that it has died down the price is holding steady at the current rate. Gives people a chance to get in at a good price ready for 2018 when I think DNR will really start to shine. Also I hope to see DNR added to CryptoBridge DEX soon as that exchange is now starting to blow up and might as well get DNR listed on there before the masses start joining. 
Pages:
Jump to: