Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 4. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
this  scam Group seems the same of Pluto Coin Ico.....same website, same project, same whitepaper, other scam

There are many similarities that occur if something is scam but if we also get their tokens and do not have the market it seems like a useless thing for everyone.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Denaro is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add DNO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 686
Your project is now very relevant. The algorithm of its operation is not quite clear. Can you briefly explain?

Are you drunk or in sleep mode? this project has already proved to be a scam and all investors are crying over their money lost to scammers.Don't add more frustration for whoever has invested in this project.

I just found out if this project is so bad and I see everyone is sad about this project. For now there are so many frauds going on such.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
Denaro is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add DNO tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Why is it necessary? It is a dead token. No one buys it and sells it and is unlikely to do so. Everyone who wanted to sell it, already did it

It seems like a waste of time because they've gone to not take care of this project and not keep their promises.
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
Why is it necessary? It is a dead token. No one buys it and sells it and is unlikely to do so. Everyone who wanted to sell it, already did it
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
this  scam Group seems the same of Pluto Coin Ico.....same website, same project, same whitepaper, other scam

I guess it was already discussed earlier in this thread, now we need to look out for more projects which may be connected to this scam.Will have to follow the pattern these scammers do when launching a new project.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
GIF by SOCIFI
Your project is now very relevant. The algorithm of its operation is not quite clear. Can you briefly explain?
You should read the previous pages of this topic. Your questions in the current situation are not appropriate. This project is a scam
Activity: 886

Are you drunk or in sleep mode? this project has already proved to be a scam and all investors are crying over their money lost to scammers.Don't add more frustration for whoever has invested in this project.
Activity: 308
Activity: 886
some of us have reported to de police other to actionfraud but it's very difficult to have something because their identity probably is lithuan. for other info you can ask on telegram "Denaro victim Group"

Not only Denaro, there should be a group created for all kinds of ICO scam projects and the people over the group need to access and prove which projects are legit/scam.

In this way, we can save many people from getting scammed by expert scammers who steal money in the form of new ICO's
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find
ofcourse if we know who did it and we can prove it so the authorities can put him in jail.
but the problem is do we know him?
you said FBI? why FBI want joined in this case? what made them to do it?
it will require a lot of resource and cost.
who pay them to do that? because hunting them it is not that simple.
It is their duty. The founders of the company broke the law and deceived investors. This is nothing but a Scam.
what the hell do you think their operating cost come from?
their duty when that is important for their country to protect their US citizen
did you know USA ban ICOs??
they wont allow their citizen participate in Cryptocurrency ICOs.
if someone in the US is trying to join any ICOs, they are alone.
so your thinking is not make any sense!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
some of us have reported to de police other to actionfraud but it's very difficult to have something because their identity probably is lithuan. for other info you can ask on telegram "Denaro victim Group"
GIF by SOCIFI
If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find
ofcourse if we know who did it and we can prove it so the authorities can put him in jail.
It is their duty. The founders of the company broke the law and deceived investors. This is nothing but a Scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This project doesn't keep their promise to pay bounty participants who follow their project. Disappointing Sad
Why do you need the tokens of a project that's dead? The developers have gone, project no, token is not needed by anyone

I also think about it, having a token that does not have a price in the market is the same as having a garbage token that meets the wallet. I'm very disappointed
well, that guys, it is possible all of US to congratulate to the fact that we once again have given the opportunity to earn meanest мoшeнникaм. despite the fact that the coin dno is on my purse, it is dead load. sorry for all of funds and labor spent on this project .
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
This project doesn't keep their promise to pay bounty participants who follow their project. Disappointing Sad
Why do you need the tokens of a project that's dead? The developers have gone, project no, token is not needed by anyone

I also think about it, having a token that does not have a price in the market is the same as having a garbage token that meets the wallet. I'm very disappointed
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates_nadinev6_at_icloud_._com

Well, it's not about having an idea about recourse. You could go to pretty much any police station and present your evidence. Or you could go to a lawyer and he'll do what is necessary. It's actually pretty simple to catch them if you know who they are.

Only if they are completely stupid and have indicated their real data and photographs, without this it is unlikely to track them down

I am sure they didn't use real credentials and fotos. And it won't even be easy for the FBI. If they were extremely cautious about every move, used Tor properly and so on and so forth is difficult to get a hold of them.
GIF by SOCIFI
Pages:
Jump to: