Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 2. (Read 80702 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi

High withdrawal fees is big problem for HitBTC they should reduce the fees instead of launching this kind of trading contest. People don't like to trade on this exchange when they alternative place for this purpose.

Most of the people are facing these situation because Hitbtc is charging high withdrawal fee not only for dentacoin but for other coins they are charging very high fee for withdrawals. We are hearing many negative news about hitbtc recently.
please explain what negative news you mean ?
I have DCN in there long time ago.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

High withdrawal fees is big problem for HitBTC they should reduce the fees instead of launching this kind of trading contest. People don't like to trade on this exchange when they alternative place for this purpose.

Most of the people are facing these situation because Hitbtc is charging high withdrawal fee not only for dentacoin but for other coins they are charging very high fee for withdrawals. We are hearing many negative news about hitbtc recently.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Dont invest in this fuck project ! u will lose your money....go out of this NOW PLEASE
What do you mean? if what you say is true, can you explain to us the reason you say this project is a fuck project?

SOON UNDER 0.5 SATOSHIS.... Cool

I TOLD EVERY BODY TO TAKE PROFIT AND LEAVE.

DCN PRICE WAS 4 SATOSHIS WHEN I TOLD EVERY BODY TO LEAVE THIS FUCK PROJECT.... Grin

BUT I JUST SEE ZOMBIES WANT TO BELIEVE ........

I REPEAT...LEAVE BEFORE U LOST 2 TIMES. Tongue
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Dentacoin is one of the very few cryptocurrencies with a REAL usecase.  Dentacoin way is the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello team,  so sorry am not talking about DCN market, I want to talk about the Product. It really hard to find dental clinic who's accepted dentacoin as a payment on my city, is this service available on Europe only?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 121
Merit: 4
-Referral link included-

Especially now during the bear market it is easy to cumulate a lot of DCN via claiming free Satoshi in reliable faucets. Just do as follows:

1. Confirm your trash or alias email on https://coinpot.co (this is the microwallet for all faucet payouts; payouts are free at an amount of e.g. .002 LTC or .0001 BTC)
2. Then head over to https://moonbit.co.in/?ref=ff6bd276c782 (you can take this referral link of mine, or just get rid of the ‘?ref=ff6bd276c782’). There are daily and mystery bonuses in this faucet, so if you just login in twice a day you receive ca. 200 Satoshi a day.

Additionally, there are some coinpot tokens which are relatively stable (you get three per claim) and could be converted too. And bonus bitcoin (https://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=22D8B6B4AAB3) is another faucet to get currently about 40 Satoshi each 15 minutes (but it is a little more tricky to explain, because of all these pop-ups and new loadings of a page. But if you are on the web page, it is not that hard to understand. I prefer to change the claim settings here to ‘Always receive the average claim amount’).

What I finally do on coinpot is to convert every coin to LTC, as .002 LTC are ca. .00001500 to .00002000 BTC, and withdraw it to an exchange of my choice. Works well!
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
I have heard the DCN Airdrop is going on . is that true?
Per Latoken Account will have 25k DCN? and other...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This thread is so quiet, even though there are many good updates provided by the Dentacoin team. My interesting update is the Dentacoin launch of Dentacoin's page for our attendance at the International Dental Show in Cologne (Germany), March 12-16, 2019. Dentacoin is the first Blockchain exhibitor to take part in IDS!
https://ids.dentacoin.com/

At these conferences it's not just introducing them to dentists. There will be other big companies there that DCN can meet and form partnerships with. Some of the other exhibitors could be companies like Colgate, Oral B, etc. Exhibitors walk around and meet other exhibitors that interest them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This thread is so quiet, even though there are many good updates provided by the Dentacoin team. My interesting update is the Dentacoin launch of Dentacoin's page for our attendance at the International Dental Show in Cologne (Germany), March 12-16, 2019. Dentacoin is the first Blockchain exhibitor to take part in IDS!
https://ids.dentacoin.com/
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Hi guys !

I've been using the app for months, i have 15000 DCN but unable to withdraw them, the withdrawable amount is 0.
Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.
maybe your balance doesn't meet the minimum Withdrawal limit, if we count 15,000 DCN if we sell to ETH only become 0.0132 ETH, the current DCN price is 0.00000088 ETH x 15,000 DCN = 0.0132 ETH
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Dear Dentacoin community. We, a team of enthusiasts, are pleased to inform you about our project https://dchats.info/ which logs all the important telegram chats related to Dentacoin. We believe that Dentacoin Chats will be a valuable addition to the Dentacoin ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite chats in the form convenient for you through https://dchats.info/
The site is optimized for work also on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Spanish, English, Korean and other versions of Dentacoin telegram chat.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, it will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Dentacoin’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Dentacoin is missing on our site, please write and we will add it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
https://twitter.com/dentacoin/status/1061979965867069440

Dentacoin are happy to announce that Kanga Exchange has listed Dentacoin!
Their streamlined & seamless integration of critical support tools present a rich environment for swift & safe cryptocurrency trading. Dentacoin will be listed against BTC & ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
DCN has managed to hold its position among top 100 markets during long bearish market. While this period of uncertain was used successfully for development on technical as well as well expansion of partnerships and listing of more exchanges was done. The process of listing on new exchanges is continuing successfully and everyone should make small effort to cost vote for it.
the number of places where you can buy and sell this coin is growing rapidly, but will it be good coin? the main thing is not the number of exchange places, but the number of exchanges themselves and their total amount.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
Dentacoin team seem to be exceptional in theri efforts for the coin, normally all you see sluggish devs take weeks and months to update their communities, salute.
Activity: 728
That was a good read on the Dentacoin where its role to connect the dental industry from across the globe. Now with this identity verification development in partnership with Civic which already started to show response will be huge. Weekly update this time covers lot of new things which were introduced and progress on others. DentaVox 2.0 release is looking very good progress.
Activity: 434
Dentacoin Enhances its Identity Verification Process as it Partners Up With Civic

Dentacoin, a well-renowned blockchain-based project aimed at uniting the dental community from across the globe, has partnered up with Civic to enhance its identity verification process. Dentacoin has integrated support for CivicConnect, which is an app-to-app integration product launched by Civic. CivicConnect allows different apps to perform identity verifications procedures which make sure that the accounts used are of actual real-life people. Civic identity verification procedure will now be integrated into all the Dentacoin tools from DentaVox to Dentacare Health Training App.

https://blockpublisher.com/dentacoin-enhances-its-identity-verification-process-as-it-partners-up-with-civic/

[/i]
Activity: 728
DCN has managed to hold its position among top 100 markets during long bearish market. While this period of uncertain was used successfully for development on technical as well as well expansion of partnerships and listing of more exchanges was done. The process of listing on new exchanges is continuing successfully and everyone should make small effort to cost vote for it.
Pages:
Jump to: