Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 3. (Read 80703 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi guys !

I've been using the app for months, i have 15000 DCN but unable to withdraw them, the withdrawable amount is 0.
Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Dont invest in this fuck project ! u will lose your money....go out of this NOW PLEASE
What do you mean? if what you say is true, can you explain to us the reason you say this project is a fuck project?
Activity: 72
Dont invest in this fuck project ! u will lose your money....go out of this NOW PLEASE
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Dentacoin Paper Wallet Generator:

https://cryptonizor.com/wallet/dentacoin/

If I use the wallet, what should I do to have access to recover my wallet later.
I would like to get essential steps I have to do in the case I lose my keys.

As far as I know, a paper wallet can not be recovered by any mean other than having the private keys. The only failsafe you can do would only to print the code in so many places so if you lose one, you'll still have other code. It's counterproductive, though
Activity: 14
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
This week brought some more exciting news! Let’s catch up with the latest highlights: 1988 new users on our tools; weiDex listing; IDS participation confirmed; Dentacoin wallet dApp v0.1 released; continuing development of Dentacoin integrated platform!
Activity: 588
Dentacoin are excited to announce that yesterday October 1 at 3:00pm UTC, Dentacoin listed on the new promising weiDex exchange
https://twitter.com/dentacoin/status/1046745595292135424
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Dentacoin has already skyrocketed. What are you talking about? Just take a look at the charts. If you missed it, shame on you, not on the team nor the market.
Practically in every shitcoin post on Reddit I see someone mentioning a coin for dentists. All these guys here have balls of steel if they still hold, especially if they bought at the top. 8,000,000,000,000 total supply? 325,226,613,094 in circulation? 2 billion dollar market cap in January with only $20-$40 million volume? Hopefully we will see another crypto bull run with so much dumb money in the future.
Blockchain solves problems, but here they are trying to solve a problem that does not exist.

I would have agree on the trying to solve problem that doesn't exist. I am personally think that the previous price increment was due to either hype or pump and not due to a real demand as it seems too crazy that it can create a demand with such large supply
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Dentacoin has already skyrocketed. What are you talking about? Just take a look at the charts. If you missed it, shame on you, not on the team nor the market.
Practically in every shitcoin post on Reddit I see someone mentioning a coin for dentists. All these guys here have balls of steel if they still hold, especially if they bought at the top. 8,000,000,000,000 total supply? 325,226,613,094 in circulation? 2 billion dollar market cap in January with only $20-$40 million volume? Hopefully we will see another crypto bull run with so much dumb money in the future.
Blockchain solves problems, but here they are trying to solve a problem that does not exist.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
A coin with a unique project like that should be flying and not going down non stop. It means: no promotion. Why not a masternode? Do something!

Hey dude, Dentacoin is a token not a coin, but whatever the important name is profit, I hold DCN for more than a year and keep on holding because I believe that DCN's future will continue to improve.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Oh Gr8 Coin 1000 USD = 2,288,500  DCN  . Gr8 Project .
will follow this once this will down 1 sat. Wink
Activity: 9
As I understand Blockchain Dentacoin first solution is created for the dental industry worldwide. Dentacoin developing some tools based blockchain, as well as introduce two concepts dental clinic advanced, innovative technology and high efficiency, was developed as the business model in the future for the dental profession global science. Maintaining ranked in the top 100 on Coinmarketcap electronic money. If you have experience using pictures to communicate ideas to inspire, inform and charm. Creative passion and capture video images, you should participate in this project because it meets all that you want.
Activity: 3
A coin with a unique project like that should be flying and not going down non stop. It means: no promotion. Why not a masternode? Do something!
Activity: 16
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term project.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Dentacoin Breaks New Grounds in Siracuse: Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo Joins the Partner Network

Following last week’s opening of a new market for Dentacoin – Brazil, with Dr. Eduardo Costa’s Rio de Janeiro practice, Dentacoin happy to announce that Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo, based in Siracuse, Italy is joining our network. The innovative practice, which already accepts Ethereum and Bitcoin as a means of payment, has added Dentacoin as another payment option.

https://blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-breaks-new-grounds-in-siracuse-dr-alessandro-gionfriddo-joins-the-partner-network/

Great news! I took part in the ICO and I hope on this coin.
The price is now very low. Normal indicators will only be in 2020 year, this is judged by the road map.

I hope all roadmaps can be on scheduled, I'm also part of the ICO and still on holding DCN until now, I'm sure that Dentacoin is a very good and profitable token.
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
Dentacoin Breaks New Grounds in Siracuse: Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo Joins the Partner Network

Following last week’s opening of a new market for Dentacoin – Brazil, with Dr. Eduardo Costa’s Rio de Janeiro practice, Dentacoin happy to announce that Dr. Alessandro Gionfriddo, based in Siracuse, Italy is joining our network. The innovative practice, which already accepts Ethereum and Bitcoin as a means of payment, has added Dentacoin as another payment option.

https://blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-breaks-new-grounds-in-siracuse-dr-alessandro-gionfriddo-joins-the-partner-network/

Great news! I took part in the ICO and I hope on this coin.
The price is now very low. Normal indicators will only be in 2020 year, this is judged by the road map.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

copper member
Activity: 238
PaymentsSource: "Blockchain-based solutions can ensure seamless and secure transactions between all market participants. Apart from using the infrastructure itself, patients and providers can also earn from the Dentacoin platform."
https://twitter.com/dentacoin/status/1034045241970577409

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
a lot of people and bountyhunterz have abslolutely underestimated this dentacoin , every week there comes more big news and it 's use keep's growing and growing , for sure going to hold the DNC i have , i have already sold to much
Activity: 569
steady, DCN prices rose more than 25% so that the sign of a recovery seems to be happening, I will continue to hold DCN because I'm sure the end of the year can reach at least 100 satoshi or 0.00002 eth.
Pages:
Jump to: