Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 45. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
See the latest news on this project in DESICO weekly roundup #11  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7YI2oZwalk
Activity: 28
DESICO uses Blockchain technology to inform the public about fully issued, purchased and sold legal tags. I think the successful DESICO project will contribute to promoting the government-approved and supported cryptographic market.
Activity: 38
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
Activity: 27
I believe that the contribution to this platform is a very reasonable investment.
Activity: 47
In the group in the telegram there are already almost 9 thousand people, the community is growing very fast, and this is a bright indicator of the attractiveness of the project
Wow, literally a week ago there were 5,000, it's really fast)
Activity: 50
In the group in the telegram there are already almost 9 thousand people, the community is growing very fast, and this is a bright indicator of the attractiveness of the project
Activity: 182
Hello team, great project. Where can I find out about your past projects? As far as I understand, you are very experienced team.

have you checked their linkedin profiles?
Activity: 140
i am certain that s the etf is approved, desico will really take off

Even if an ETF is not approved, DESICO will still be massive because people will have a trustworthy platform to trade and invest in
Activity: 252
i am certain that s the etf is approved, desico will really take off
Activity: 22
Greetings DEV's. Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project.
Wise plan, impeccably design, very nice logo!
Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.
For this, the platform needs to be included in mass usage, but I think this project will not have problems with this
Activity: 36
Scammers are ruining the crypto game, its scaring people off and that has to stop. I really believe with the launch of DESICO, a platform that sells security tokens in full compliance with the law will help reduce and fingers crossed extinct  any future scammers in the crypto game.
Activity: 22
Activity: 23
Hello team, great project. Where can I find out about your past projects? As far as I understand, you are very experienced team.
Activity: 34
Such business are getting prosperous.
Extraordinary project, a rather interesting logo, witting approach.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, and where is it planned to list the tokens, is it already known ??
Hello, the issue of listing will be determined at a later stage of the project, it is too early to talk about it. But the development and promotion of the project is in full swing. Team Desico constantly goes to all the goals, wich was set before her. We are very surprised at the speed with which the community is growing and are very grateful for exceptionally positive feedback. Join to our telegram  to be the first to hear the news about the project. http://Https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello, and where is it planned to list the tokens, is it already known ??
Activity: 207
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
Activity: 189
On the medium you can find a lot of information about the project. Come and read, believe me there is something to learn. The project promises to "change the game", and I really believe that it is under his power!!!
Activity: 17
Hello, great project. I did not see such a background in any other project. The community is growing at a tremendous speed, now in the midst of the second round of the company's bounty, participated in both. The company is perfectly organized.
Activity: 20
Found some brilliant article on Medium about this project also just come across a lovely tweet about Desico & the helpful admin really nice to see how the community appreciate the information & quick responses we all receive from the Desico team & community 👍https://medium.com/p/bede9e57754e?source=user_profile---------9------------------
Pages:
Jump to: