Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 47. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
DESICO ranks a stunning third overall in the ICO Race competition, one of the world’s biggest and most respected ICO events!

Really? Am I supposed to take your word for it. Link, please. I'm all for supporting but please no fake news. It's embarassing. Desico is in the right place in the right time before the advent of security tokens.
[/

Awesome project and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s

I’m enjoying everything I’m reading about this project, about time not just someone but a really strong team like desico did something about all these dodgy going nowhere scamming ico’s, I believe this is an outstanding project that is very much needed in order for the real good ico’s to survive.
Activity: 23
Yeah it’s a great project I’ve just seen it myself, here’s the link,
 Good news, community! Here’s your preview of the prototype version of the DESICO security token platform!
Activity: 108
DESICO ranks a stunning third overall in the ICO Race competition, one of the world’s biggest and most respected ICO events!

Really? Am I supposed to take your word for it. Link, please. I'm all for supporting but please no fake news. It's embarassing. Desico is in the right place in the right time before the advent of security tokens.
[/

Awesome project and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
Activity: 19
Came across Desico this week in an article I read on Medium, definitely piqued my interest. Having been burned by an ICO or two this last year or so I have been extra cautious with my due diligence, so the idea that companies will need to be vetted/verified and the infrastructure will be there for the ICO and launch makes me more confident in dipping my toe back in. Will definitely be doing more research but I like the look of it so far. The Telegram chat admins are fantastic too, always a good sign!
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 42
Exellent project. Solid team, advertasing and marketing!!!
agrees, in addition to solidity, the team is also very large, for such a complex project it is important
Activity: 30
Exellent project. Solid team, advertasing and marketing!!!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Desico can change the tokens which target at security platforms.
I believe Desico can do it, and of course I am waiting for results from the current conference
Activity: 230
How much do you expect to collect? Taking into account the support of the Ministry of Finance, you should not depend heavily on the number of tokens sold during the TSE, I understand it correctly ... But still TSE should bring solid funding
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Many thanks to all for the positive feedback and faith in the project. Our team is working hard to achieve a clear realization of all the goals set. In the meantime, that you can learn the latest news of the project from our weekly roundup#8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43ccCRNvxc
Also subscribe to our Telegram channel: https://t.me/desicochat to stay up to date!
Activity: 35
Watch this short FAQ video with Desico team to to find out what benefits DESICO brings to ICOs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1RsAsg8I2w&=&index=13
Activity: 32
Activity: 252
I recommend everyone to go into the telegram group. There there is all news on the project. I was very surprised that practically no question remains unanswered. Ingrida well done !!))
Activity: 266
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups
Activity: 263
Have you seen the DESICO platform preview yet? The preview is very similar to the final version, and it’s available here: bit.ly/2z9pcio
P3
Activity: 266
good day all - saw the news about Marc Bernegger joining the team. Great news - looks like a great catch - onwards and upwards
Activity: 32
The speed with which the project community is growing speaks to me a lot
Activity: 45
Interesting concept you've got here Smiley I understand the legal basis for the functioning of the platform, I'd just like to know whether you already registered the company/did all the formalities necessary for being a security exchange.
Activity: 43
A good call, ICOs are a good target for dishonest people. It is necessary to perform a background check before accepting requests... Good controls ensure that the fake proposals stay out and the good ones get a chance in Smiley!
Pages:
Jump to: