Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 48. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
can you start ICO right now? I can not wait to 20TH AUGUST any more, because I believe that this project will be able to realize its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Only recently found Desico but already I can feel the potential. Also, to already have a demo preview available is excellent. This is definitely a step in the right direction for the future of security token ICO's. Looking forward to this one.
Activity: 294
Lithuania is a very advanced country, since even the Ministry of Finance can support such projects there. This gives a lot of confidence about the future success of this platform
I fully agree, this is the first time I meet a project with such support and background
Activity: 28
Lithuania is a very advanced country, since even the Ministry of Finance can support such projects there. This gives a lot of confidence about the future success of this platform
Activity: 27
Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blockchain.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
Activity: 266
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
Activity: 254
Hello, an excellent project, but how it will differ from other exchanges, in addition to interacting with the law
Activity: 47
Hello team, excellent project Desico. It is evident that the community is growing rapidly, people are showing interest in this project and it deserved. I wish good luck to your team and achievement of all the goals. Indeed this platform will greatly help the market in its current state with a bunch of scam projects and deception
Activity: 50
I follow this project almost from the announcement, for the ISO market it is very important, because this project can really change the rules of the game, and leave the Scammers no chance of enrichment at the expense of investors
I couldn’t agree more it’s a special project with a real solid team behind it as someone who’s friends got scammed I can see the real importance of this project and can’t wait till the platform is available for use because it’s the only way to select new project/ico’s to invest in thanks Desico. 
Activity: 249
I follow this project almost from the announcement, for the ISO market it is very important, because this project can really change the rules of the game, and leave the Scammers no chance of enrichment at the expense of investors
Activity: 249
Activity: 28
Very relevant project in my opinion. It is interesting to know how exactly the sale of tokens is regulated from the point of view of the law?
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".

So if the Ministry of Finance gave their support to DESICO that means we could trust? I think its all about fulfilling all the promises that they're making.
Activity: 27
The part it talks about ico's fulfilling theyre promises caught my eye . Seems to be alot of talk about it at the moment
Activity: 154

I saw this article in their announcement channel. It's awesome. Some great people behind this project.

They have an announcement channel? I only know about their Telegram Group. What is it please?

It's a Telegram chaneel as well - https://t.me/desiconews

Thanks you
Activity: 182

I saw this article in their announcement channel. It's awesome. Some great people behind this project.

They have an announcement channel? I only know about their Telegram Group. What is it please?

It's a Telegram chaneel as well - https://t.me/desiconews
Activity: 154

Activity: 182
Activity: 91
i just joined the campaign. good luck team! and i hope this security token will be utilized in real word. Can i ask which coins are your competitors?

Awesome article I’ve just read on medium haveca read too see exactly what this project is why security tokens are the future https://medium.com/@desico.io/why-security-tokens-are-the-future-of-icos-497b873139b4

Thanks for posting this link to the medium article really exciting project bringing security & EU law to investors in ico's using their amazing secure platform
Activity: 108
i just joined the campaign. good luck team! and i hope this security token will be utilized in real word. Can i ask which coins are your competitors?

Awesome article I’ve just read on medium haveca read too see exactly what this project is why security tokens are the future https://medium.com/@desico.io/why-security-tokens-are-the-future-of-icos-497b873139b4
Pages:
Jump to: