Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 51. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The 2 round bounty of the company is in full swing, I participate and recommend to you. Everything is organized very well
Activity: 17
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups
Activity: 91
Hello, I see a very promising project. The speed with which Desico's community grows, tells me a lot.

I agree with you totally it’s an amazing project with amazing community support come join the telegram community your find the latest news in their link👉🏼https://t.me/desicochat

Yes definitely an interesting project finally a brilliant minded team have come along to put a stop to dodgy ico with no real expectations off ever completing a project just to scam people it’s disgusting so glad Desico with the help of EU laws they will bring legalisation to ico’s through the use of security tokens on the Desico platform.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
 have nothing to add about the project, everything has already been said for me, the main thing is do not lose your grip and go to the set goals, no matter what, you have a big responsibility because you really can turn the game, if it does not work, people will very disappointed, good luck and do not fail))
Activity: 108
Hello, I see a very promising project. The speed with which Desico's community grows, tells me a lot.

I agree with you totally it’s an amazing project with amazing community support come join the telegram community your find the latest news in their link👉🏼https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 252
Activity: 26
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Activity: 16
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Activity: 266
The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
I fully agree with you, so the 3rd place on the ICO race adds confidence in the project.
Activity: 35
The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
Activity: 32
Can we count on the 3rd round of the bounty company Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
I agree with you.
DESICO is a platform that issues and trades security tokens in full compliance with the law and DESICO will operate a fully regulated exchange.
I was also attracted by Desico's offering and trading of security cards in full compliance with the law. But security issues must always be secret and private for each country. So, I would like to know if the technology of the project is adaptable and appropriate for each country?
Activity: 66
Nice project....i would like to know if this is going to be another decentralized exchange like idex and idax
Activity: 45
I saw the announcement of the start of the second part of the bounty campaign, very good news! I'll be sure to take part in it as soon as I'm free. Your project is very promising! But now I'm a little busy too in a very good project)
Activity: 263
Sorry for a possibly stupid question, but this token can be mined Huh)))
That's a very difficult question. Theoretically this is possible but in the deep future, after the release)
Activity: 43
Where will be listed your token, it is not yet known?
As far as I know, not yet. This issue is being addressed at a later stage of project development. But I think there's nothing to worry about. The project with such a background, there will be no problems with the listing
Activity: 34
Where will be listed your token, it is not yet known?
P3
Activity: 266
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
So according to your Desi token should be a security token ??
Activity: 28
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
Utility token will be used inside the platform to perform operations, this is a necessity for accounting and platform use. A Desi token can not be a security token
Activity: 175
Found this new article on medium about helping to rid the crypto world of scammers using the Desico platform brilliant article 👍. https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/will-crypto-scammers-fade-into-obscurity-232ae1a83bb5

Thanks dude, im going to have a look at this now.
Pages:
Jump to: