Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 50. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the cryptocurrency. In those states where things are bad with the cryptocurrency, regulation is ahead. This project is doing great thing!
It seems to me that this is not at all an idea, since it is absolutely not new, but in the background, support and implementation of the project
Activity: 28
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the cryptocurrency. In those states where things are bad with the cryptocurrency, regulation is ahead. This project is doing great thing!
Activity: 44
any news on Desico this week. I've taken my eye off the ball a bit
they have announced that a new advisor has been taken on which is good news . the more people working on the project the better
Activity: 44
can anyone please explain the difference between a security and utility token?

this might help you https://coinsutra.com/security-tokens-vs-utility-tokens/
good explanation of the different uses of the tokens , much prefer security tokens
Activity: 140
thats good to hear. obviously that would be great, but my main interest is to use the platform for safety and comfort in my investments.

I found the weekly round up vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080   anything else?

if you aren't already in it check their Telegram group rather than rely on us to spoon feed you mate!
Activity: 154

I found the weekly round up vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080   anything else?
brand new
Activity: 0
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
It's all we already know, why repeat it a million times, it's better to provide really new information about the project than to repeat the same thing)
Activity: 252
can anyone please explain the difference between a security and utility token?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very clever idea, but it'll be hard to bring to life. Its not like coinbase and such don't want to trade securities, its that regulations make it very hard to realise. hopefully desico will be a pioneer in this area

They will pioneer the space for sure why don’t you have a look at this article on medium & have a look around the Desico demo platform it’s very impressive link👉🏼! Please check DESICO pre final demo version of platform they are building. Your feedback on it is highly appreciated!                                                                                                                                                 https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34

I agree with you, love the Desico demo platform very easy to navigate & use enjoyed the display & look of the platform, can see this being a big hit for seasoned & new investors with safety & security peace of mind.
Yes, the DISCO team really offers us an interesting and really necessary product, and given the strengths of the developers..the project will be implemented.At least I believe that!
Activity: 41
Very clever idea, but it'll be hard to bring to life. Its not like coinbase and such don't want to trade securities, its that regulations make it very hard to realise. hopefully desico will be a pioneer in this area

They will pioneer the space for sure why don’t you have a look at this article on medium & have a look around the Desico demo platform it’s very impressive link👉🏼! Please check DESICO pre final demo version of platform they are building. Your feedback on it is highly appreciated!                                                                                                                                                 https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34

I agree with you, love the Desico demo platform very easy to navigate & use enjoyed the display & look of the platform, can see this being a big hit for seasoned & new investors with safety & security peace of mind.
Looking forward to seeing the first icos they have listed on they're platform . Obviously will give huge confidence to investors knowing somebody else has already done the hard work.
i know it will be the first place i will be visiting on theyre launch date , excited to see what is on offer . once the market picks up icos will become massive again
Activity: 67
The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
They're travels have been well documented. helps illustrate how much time and effort the team are putting in .
Activity: 67

Looking forward to seeing the first icos they have listed on they're platform . Obviously will give huge confidence to investors knowing somebody else has already done the hard work.
Activity: 73

Theyre medium articles are excellent . Very informative tg room where all the relevant links are provided for all the information on desico
Activity: 78

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Pages:
Jump to: