Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 52. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.

I believe its a token but I recommend you join the TG group and ask the admin, she'll answer all your questions https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Found this new article on medium about helping to rid the crypto world of scammers using the Desico platform brilliant article 👍. https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/will-crypto-scammers-fade-into-obscurity-232ae1a83bb5
Activity: 87
Anyone who is interested in this project, I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat

Thanks for sharing this mate, ive been in the TG group for a while now and it is definitely the most active TG group ive come across. The admin, Ingrida is very funny and very helpful and she makes you feel part of the community, defo worth joining.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
Activity: 78
Anyone who is interested in this project, I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 126
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
I agree with you.
DESICO is a platform that issues and trades security tokens in full compliance with the law and DESICO will operate a fully regulated exchange.
Activity: 19
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
Activity: 38
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
Activity: 27
I recommend everyone to go into a bounty company, it is perfectly limited. Many signed high-rank accounts, and they accurately understand where the worthwhile projects are
I agree, I saw several legendarys, and hero members, I think that this is already an indicator of the attractiveness of the project
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
I recommend everyone to go into a bounty company, it is perfectly limited. Many signed high-rank accounts, and they accurately understand where the worthwhile projects are
Activity: 47
Just a little update about what Desico are getting up to in Hong Kong, article from the Desico telegram group

Our CEO Laimonas is on stage right now at Hong Kong's RISE conference, and he’s discussing decentralization and the future of security tokens. If you’re in HK come meet us!
Desico can change the tokens which target at security platforms.
I believe Desico can do it, and of course I am waiting for results from the current conference.
Activity: 50
Just a little update about what Desico are getting up to in Hong Kong, article from the Desico telegram group

Our CEO Laimonas is on stage right now at Hong Kong's RISE conference, and he’s discussing decentralization and the future of security tokens. If you’re in HK come meet us!
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
I really believe that with the launch of DESICO, scammers will find it a lot harder to steal peoples money. Its what the industry needs so im all over this project!
I think this is the priority goal of the project. And if all the developers' plans are being implemented, there really is a great chance that the scam projects will appear much less often
Activity: 175
I really believe that with the launch of DESICO, scammers will find it a lot harder to steal peoples money. Its what the industry needs so im all over this project!

I agree with you mate, I've had enough of these fraudsters ripping people off! Its putting so many people and potential investors off the crypto game. So fingers crossed we hear some more positive news regarding DESICO because its about time something like this was added to this beautiful thing we call crypto currency.
Activity: 87
Activity: 72
Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

It’s an awesome project & it’s the busiest team I’ve seen by a mile but never too busy to let its community know what’s going on behind the scenes and up to date with the latest news weather that be in here articles posts or tweets your be surprised how many ico’s I’ve seen that don’t do 25% of what Desico are doing and this community is grateful 👍

Have you seen the new addition to the Desico family I think you all might be a little interested after reading please clap & share. https://medium.com/@desico.io/one-of-europes-top-100-technology-investors-joins-desico-as-investor-relations-advisor-3dc393639a6f

I saw this earlier on Facebook, thats great news for the DESICO team, I'm sure has plenty of connections, exciting times for all involved in this project.
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
First time I hear that a big team is bad. Such a serious project requires an excellent technical implementation, and this requires a lot of people.

I agree with you totally, I never herd such nonsense, the project obviously needs the people it employes otherwise they wouldn’t be employed each & everyone of the team is important & valuable & obviously brings something to the table & I’m sure if you check out their latest article posted earlier you will see who their newest member of the Desico team is, it might be very interesting for you please have a look.
Activity: 23
Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
First time I hear that a big team is bad. Such a serious project requires an excellent technical implementation, and this requires a lot of people.
Activity: 108
Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

It’s an awesome project & it’s the busiest team I’ve seen by a mile but never too busy to let its community know what’s going on behind the scenes and up to date with the latest news weather that be in here articles posts or tweets your be surprised how many ico’s I’ve seen that don’t do 25% of what Desico are doing and this community is grateful 👍

Have you seen the new addition to the Desico family I think you all might be a little interested after reading please clap & share. https://medium.com/@desico.io/one-of-europes-top-100-technology-investors-joins-desico-as-investor-relations-advisor-3dc393639a6f
Wow that’s some amazing news to have him join the Desico team he’s a massive player in tech & investments industry thanks for the update & posting here ✌️
Pages:
Jump to: