Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 14. (Read 450214 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
A huge pump and dump group in telegram has projected 1400+ sats for xdn in the upcoming weeks. The group has 33k members.
O..M..G.. don't fall for that....
Post the group or shut up !

Whoa cool evs i just posted the group url,  follow back a few days. There have been 2 mentions of XDN i think maybe more
A huge pump and dump group in telegram has projected 1400+ sats for xdn in the upcoming weeks. The group has 33k members.
So buy XDN?

Haha thats upto you innit? Here you go this is the telegram group -

Trading Crypto Guide ™
Trading Crypto Guide ™
https://t.me/Cryptotguide

XDN has been suggested a short to midterm hold
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It is not only the XDN pool that needs updating, but also the node util package that needs to be updated to run on Ubuntu 17.x
So you have two different groups of developers that have to work on it.

nodejs and node-gyp (V8) have had major updates that prevent the org code from compiling.

the org XDN project on Git does compile and run if you make one change in the package.json.
(at least for me) changed :
  "https://github.com/xdn-project/node-cryptonote-util"
to
  "git+https://github.com/xdn-project/node-cryptonote-util"

You also must follow the directions in there to the letter.

----

Just checked my server, digitalnoted just completed a full update of blocks.
Did have to download starting blocks from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4t0S1ES9L-RUUUzX2ZjUW5Xems to get the program to start updating blocks itself.

The Pool runs, was just lacking the daemon for it.
Need to double check port assignments and then should be good to go here (local).

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
2017 has been very smooth throughout the year, but the 2018 New Year has a new look, I hope it can be higher
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
will the dev team here put pressure on poloniex to release xdn from their exchange

what reason have poloniex for having it locked down there for over 6 months now??

because their wallet is broken and there is no dev support
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
will the dev team here put pressure on poloniex to release xdn from their exchange

what reason have poloniex for having it locked down there for over 6 months now??
I'd stay away from pump n dumps.

you'll get in easy enough, but trying to get out you will wind up trying to catch a 'falling knife'.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

O..M..G.. don't fall for that....
Post the group or shut up !
Activity: 322
dNote (dev) and the community had moved to other channels last year, dNote doesn't post here and hasn't for a year because there are too many trolls, etc.  There are 2 Ryvers, Discord, Facebook communities.  I'm not going to say I can speak for main dev but he was definitely around last year and I talked with him multiple times along with many others.  He is infamous for working silently and returning when able/necessary, historically.  He could also be Satoshi's dead cousin for all we know Cheesy, but hey look at bitcoin, look at the tech.

Can you imagine if someone like Julian Assange started using DigitalNote?  Anybody could send WikiLeaks encrypted, anonymous, untraceable leaks, anytime, 24/7, from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection available.  The tech has serious implications, and honestly doesn't need that much maintenance at its core as it remains.  Two potential things we could consider for the protocol is the addition of "Proof of Activity" and maybe lowering fees.  Other than that there are always end user projects unrelated to the core like mobile wallets or "leaking clients" and maybe a fresh wallet.  These are all things the community can work on over time, though.

A few of us were talking and we were thinking maybe we could create a fund at some point for interested community devs to tackle prioritized objectives for XDN.  For example there was a working open source pool code that many pool sites were using for DigitalNote and it needs to be updated for last year's XDN block format improvements.  It's the same pool code that most of the monero pools use, it just needs to be updated: https://github.com/xdn-project/cryptonote-universal-pool  

good but work towards having xdn manage the fund so that all users can vote on projects that way it has a life of its own. Funds should be release base on the percentage of the proposed project completed.

I am in, lets start with someone holding donated coins until the vote system is exclusive to those that donate - I volunteer  Tongue

Ok all jokes aside, I would be willing to donate to a developer that could produce some serious code, does anyone know of a good way to setup a fund for the development?
(must be secure)
Activity: 67
It is on 100% in 24h.

I personally like this app and idea of encryption but such a raise should be supported with some news about the development..
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

where can i find the group to check the info?  seems like a fairy tail honestly
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
Devs might not work anymore.. but this coin is great.

Sync is so quick! Fees are low.
Mining is working from the Wallet.

Got also encrypted messages.
Listed on Bittrex..

This coin only need adoption. Use it !  Smiley
Activity: 22

So buy XDN?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Coin is pumpin 350satoshi  Shocked

Any interesting news?

The question is, will xdn be pumped till 300 sat again or not?

When I look at the charts, it looks like accumulating time, after this we may see it pass the 400. Even today when someone dumped XDN due to BTC value increase, it's recovering nicely.

Love my XDN

Just take a look at some previous posts
Activity: 22
Coin is pumpin 350satoshi  Shocked

Any interesting news?
Activity: 84
Are you going to have the maximum transaction fee fixed?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
so this is a dead coin that can never go anywhere? That sucks I was starting to like it, would I be better off mining and investing in bytecoin???
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
dNote (dev) and the community had moved to other channels last year, dNote doesn't post here and hasn't for a year because there are too many trolls, etc.  There are 2 Ryvers, Discord, Facebook communities.  I'm not going to say I can speak for main dev but he was definitely around last year and I talked with him multiple times along with many others.  He is infamous for working silently and returning when able/necessary, historically.  He could also be Satoshi's dead cousin for all we know Cheesy, but hey look at bitcoin, look at the tech.

Can you imagine if someone like Julian Assange started using DigitalNote?  Anybody could send WikiLeaks encrypted, anonymous, untraceable leaks, anytime, 24/7, from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection available.  The tech has serious implications, and honestly doesn't need that much maintenance at its core as it remains.  Two potential things we could consider for the protocol is the addition of "Proof of Activity" and maybe lowering fees.  Other than that there are always end user projects unrelated to the core like mobile wallets or "leaking clients" and maybe a fresh wallet.  These are all things the community can work on over time, though.

A few of us were talking and we were thinking maybe we could create a fund at some point for interested community devs to tackle prioritized objectives for XDN.  For example there was a working open source pool code that many pool sites were using for DigitalNote and it needs to be updated for last year's XDN block format improvements.  It's the same pool code that most of the monero pools use, it just needs to be updated: https://github.com/xdn-project/cryptonote-universal-pool  

good but work towards having xdn manage the fund so that all users can vote on projects that way it has a life of its own. Funds should be release base on the percentage of the proposed project completed.

More than that one project is used (imported from github during compile) and all needs to be rewritten, not an easy update. Would be very time consuming.
Pages:
Jump to: