Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 13. (Read 450214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
For now it is just a pump Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
is the project alive or just a pump and dump ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
2 teams forked XDN code and started new coins - XUN and Soldo.
XUN is direct XDN clone have all the same features and already traded at exchanges.

So XDN tech still alive and evolving.

XUN is not a "direct XDN clone" man, come on...the total coin supply and mining reward are ridiculous (85,000,000,000 coins and a 150 XUN constant reward lol--part of the page says constant reward, another part says the reward increases with time actually so who knows), plus didn't the dev premine?  I downloaded the XUN client then realized it had bad specs and deleted it.  I'll stick with the original or a legitimate fork of the original (do it right).

As far as the pool code goes...guys please don't waste time on things that have already been done.  There is no problem compiling any of the digitalnote github source code, all compiles fine (Digitalnote daemon, node-cryptonote-util, cryptonote-universal-pool).  If you are getting compiling errors make sure you're on linux (way easier).  The pool code is a little tricky but just read the readme as it tells you what node-js version to use.  As far as node-gyp it is finicky (and I forget my exact solution I would have to look it up) but if you're on linux you shouldn't have too many issues.  The point is-- don't get all hung up thinking compiling is the problem, there is no problem with the digitalnote source code in a compiling sense.

That being said, if anyone is interested in taking a swipe at the pool code please take a look at what a community member had started here for attempting to fix the code: https://github.com/DrCryptoToad/node-cryptonote-util and https://github.com/DrCryptoToad/cryptonote-universal-pool-xdn  It doesn't work yet but if you compare the outdated pool code to this attempted pool code fix in relation to official DigitalNote code block format changes from last year you will see what's going on and what needs to be changed.  You're probably better off modifying the outdated pool code or remaking a new pool from scratch, but this github could provide you with some insight on what needs to be dealt with.  IMO a pool code from scratch would probably be the best, but a patch to existing code would be easiest.

As far as the syncing issues that some people have, I am unsure what the issue is because I have never experienced them yet I have had a client and wallet ever since 2014??  I don't doubt anyone's experience but I'm just trying to understand why it happens to some and not others.  I've also had to resync from the beginning a few times over the years when changing harddrive, moving things around etc...I'm currently on wallet v 1.0.12-beta on win 10 no sync problems if it helps anyone.  I did not compile it myself though and its one version old technically.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
my xdn has been stuck for almost a year on poloniex, poloniex replied to me they would look at it, 6 months later still nothing.
Is it that hard for the dev to contact poloniex and fix this ?

Yes, it is very difficult because dNote has left for more than half a year, leaving the XDN without maintenance.

the coin should be abandoned then...

It seems Satoshi Nakamoto also abandoned his coin, we should forget about BTC...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I use the mobile app Wallet its a Multi. https://freewallet.org/ and I use minergate to mine it and you can download their phone app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minergate.miner and it connects to you main dashboard online and you can copy your address for your phone wallet and paste it to the minergate mobile app to transfer funds. The transfer button is on top right of dashboard screen on app.
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I can't tell you a truth :-)
Activity: 10
The interesting thing is that there is a lot of discussion about development ceasing. However it is now growing a lot.

Just ordinary small Cryptonotes pump - it took place usually 2-3 times per year.
BCN and XDN now, AEON probably next week.

Do you have some inside on AEON pump next week, or just guessing?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
my xdn has been stuck for almost a year on poloniex, poloniex replied to me they would look at it, 6 months later still nothing.

Yes, it is very difficult because dNote has left for more than half a year, leaving the XDN without maintenance.

the coin should be abandoned then...
Activity: 2
Please advice how fast is the transaction and how is the security like
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Is this coin going anywhere? Theres no commit for the last 5 months? Any ideas how many devs are working on the project?
Activity: 1034
Everything seems to be working fine for me. Just had to play with a few things but this project is actually pretty solid.

https://github.com/xdn-project

Maybe I will post soon with download links and directions. let me know if its really needed or not.

Everything is working fine for me also.

If someone is in trouble for sync wallet you can try these links below:

http://xdndigitalnote.com/download-xdn-digitalnote-blockchain/
http://dasholator.com/XDN/
Activity: 8
Everything seems to be working fine for me. Just had to play with a few things but this project is actually pretty solid.

https://github.com/xdn-project

Maybe I will post soon with download links and directions. let me know if its really needed or not.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The interesting thing is that there is a lot of discussion about development ceasing. However it is now growing a lot.

Just ordinary small Cryptonotes pump - it took place usually 2-3 times per year.
BCN and XDN now, AEON probably next week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I was surprised to see XDN  surpassing its all time high price made last June. If this is a harbinger of price moves to come to other cryptos, I will not be complaining.  Smiley

Activity: 151
I was surprised to see XDN  surpassing its all time high price made last June. If this is a harbinger of price moves to come to other cryptos, I will not be complaining.  Smiley
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Yes guy, XDN project abandoned by devs.
Nobody have github account keys, so any code change will be treated as untusted by community.

But XDN tech is stable, so we decided to move development forward.

2 teams forked XDN code and started new coins - XUN and Soldo.
XUN is direct XDN clone have all the same features and already traded at exchanges.

Soldo is more advanced coin, but still solo mining for better network stability and widespread coins distribution and no exhange listing [deliberately] yet.
Soldo will be listed @ exchanges till this spring [within 10-11 weeks].

So XDN tech still alive and evolving.
Activity: 162

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
thats a tulip mania.

huuuge pump

marketcap of half a Billion $$$
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wow, Crazy price increase - wonder how long it'll take to fall again.
Pages:
Jump to: