Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 22. (Read 120770 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have follow windows masternode guide. I have 404 confirmation and masternode is running. I transfer from bittrex to wallet since 16 hours ago. I got this message at bottom "Not staking because you dont have mature coins." Is it normal?

Bittrex? Cryptopia you mean
ops...yes, cryptopia..

I dont quiet understand, anyway the coins must mature in the wallet for 8 hours before they stake. You cannot stake your masternode coins (25000) but only the rewards given.

Ok. thanks man...i can see reward in my wallet now...case closed  Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I have follow windows masternode guide. I have 404 confirmation and masternode is running. I transfer from bittrex to wallet since 16 hours ago. I got this message at bottom "Not staking because you dont have mature coins." Is it normal?

ops...yes, cryptopia..

I dont quiet understand, anyway the coins must mature in the wallet for 8 hours before they stake. You cannot stake your masternode coins (25000) but only the rewards given.

ops...yes, cryptopia..
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Interesting contest to win 1000 DP going on FB. How about organizing something similar on Twitter? I think people who are interested in cryptocurrency spend more time on Twitter Smiley

is anyone having trouble sending coins from the 2.0.0.1 windows wallet? When I click send, it asks for my passphrase, which I enter, then nothing happens.

Thanks

Close and reopen the wallet.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
is anyone having trouble sending coins from the 2.0.0.1 windows wallet? When I click send, it asks for my passphrase, which I enter, then nothing happens.

Thanks
with the free and super easy masternode hosting service this coin is going to go parabolic upwards.
10million marketcap is realistic if this is getting released

It will get released, its just a matter of time. We are sorting out the last bugs and testing it.
Activity: 52
with the free and super easy masternode hosting service this coin is going to go parabolic upwards.
10million marketcap is realistic if this is getting released
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
why is scrypto.io down? when is masternode hosting coming?? Huh

We are currently working on it, next week we will release the hosting.

That would be great, and give DP some solid argument to be at minimum a 15 million + market cap coin. Waiting for updates!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
why is scrypto.io down? when is masternode hosting coming?? Huh

We are currently working on it, next week we will release the hosting.

So will the full service be ready and up and running for the start of 2018?
Did the additional info about the service came out yet?
would you happen to know any ips I can add? Thank you

Replied in discord. Thanks
Activity: 36
would you happen to know any ips I can add? Thank you
The explorer link is broken, my wallet will not connect and I don't know where to find ips to add nodes

I will check this now. Thanks for letting me know
Activity: 36
The explorer link is broken, my wallet will not connect and I don't know where to find ips to add nodes
Are the markets for DP2 correct? Blockfolio are not updating and it may look to others that there is no exchange for DP2.

Is the OP correct? Can we get someone official to talk to Blockfolio?  Cheesy

DP2 is wrong, set DP on crytopia, thats our main volume exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Are the markets for DP2 correct? Blockfolio are not updating and it may look to others that there is no exchange for DP2.

Is the OP correct? Can we get someone official to talk to Blockfolio?  Cheesy
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
I hope one day we will reach $1
For a long time, DigitalPrice could be in top 100 in CMC.

To achieve that we have to offer something really special

Something like a masternode hosting service for instance haha do you have any plans already about when you release more details?
Hmmm, it seems like that's already in the works!! Grin
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
I hope one day we will reach $1
We will easily reach 1$ and at which rate will transcend beyond
Pages:
Jump to: