Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 34. (Read 120788 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The game doesn't seem to be delivering coins anymore. 
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Hi. I'd like to know how the weight works. Because the wallet always gives me a weight that's at most equal to my wallet's number of DP. Does it grow above this ?

ANW, static pos reward is good, even if i only get 1 third of the block reward Smiley I hope to buy 20000 more DP soon, and set a masternode.
I get around 8+ DP every 2 days for 4000+ DP staking.

I mean that I have a GPU rig that's running 24/7 and the masternode wallet needs to be open 24/7 right? That's why you use the VPS don't you?

You mean, running the qt-wallet on the system operating your RIG ? Why not. I don't see anything preventing you from doing this.
Just get the source and compile it Smiley Or if it's a windows or standard linux, you just have to get the exec.
Activity: 322
Hi guys, I'm going to try to setup a VPS for my masternode. I'm not shure how to do it and it's not shown in the the video, anyone has a usefull link? What do I need to pay attention to when setting up the VPS erspecuially for the DP wallet?
Could I also run the masternode wallet on a miner for 24/7 instead of using a VPS?

Bit of confusion here you have  Wink
Wallet on a miner?
I mean that I have a GPU rig that's running 24/7 and the masternode wallet needs to be open 24/7 right? That's why you use the VPS don't you?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hi guys, I'm going to try to setup a VPS for my masternode. I'm not shure how to do it and it's not shown in the the video, anyone has a usefull link? What do I need to pay attention to when setting up the VPS erspecuially for the DP wallet?
Could I also run the masternode wallet on a miner for 24/7 instead of using a VPS?

Bit of confusion here you have  Wink
Wallet on a miner?
Masternode get 66% reward of each block. So when i will get this reward? After each block or after each month ?

Rewards are normally paid out on daily basis
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Masternode get 66% reward of each block. So when i will get this reward? After each block or after each month ?

Nice, mate. Wink

Thank for the reply and hints !

My raspbian digitalprice-qt-wallet works well. No crash, almost no freeze.
Activity: 46
Follow the guide on our website. http://digitalprice.org/ Wink

About the other problem, run repairwallet on the debug console of your wallet, and then send the coins again. Smiley

Regards!

For the second problem, thanks very much, i've got my coins back. Smiley

For the first one (raspbian compilation) i followed the guide. Here is the error i get :
Code:
cd /home/pi/digiprice/DigitalPrice-2.0.0.1; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/pi/digiprice/DigitalPrice-2.0.0.1/build/build.h
/bin/sh: 0: Can't open share/genbuild.sh

I've checked, git clone doesn't provide a genbuild.sh file.

[EDIT] Got it : took a genbuild.sh file from another coin. Compilation done. Testing in progress Smiley

Nice, mate. Wink

About the other problem, run repairwallet on the debug console of your wallet, and then send the coins again. Smiley

Regards!

For the second problem, thanks very much, i've got my coins back. Smiley

For the first one (raspbian compilation) i followed the guide. Here is the error i get :
Code:
cd /home/pi/digiprice/DigitalPrice-2.0.0.1; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/pi/digiprice/DigitalPrice-2.0.0.1/build/build.h
/bin/sh: 0: Can't open share/genbuild.sh

I've checked, git clone doesn't provide a genbuild.sh file.

[EDIT] Got it : took a genbuild.sh file from another coin. Compilation done. Testing in progress Smiley
Hi. When i want to compile the wallet on Linux (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate or Raspbian) i keep getting an error related to genbuild.sh (missing/no such file or directory). And i can't find where to get it. I've tried genbuild.sh from bitcoin or litecoin repositories but i get fatal errors about "new line expected". Anybody knows what i can do ?

Check these items:
- Did you install all the dependencies needed to compile the wallet?
- What command are you running to compile the wallet?

Hi.
1) I think so, but i don't find any info about specific ones.
2) I use the default ones, for a qt build : sudo qmake && sudo make -j 1

I have another problem, more serious... i've sent my wallet's DP coins to my Cryptopia address.
From the standard windows wallet, not a recompiled one.
The transaction appears to be "conflicted" and stucked.
My DP coins have disappeared from the wallet and they're not in my Cryptopia wallet.
The transaction ID doesn't show on block explorer...

https://imgur.com/a/1wTxV

Regards!
Activity: 58
My masternode is active but dont have payout for 2 days, any reason?

Can you send me your VPS ip address thru private message so i can check? Thanks
NVM, thanks for your help, i just redo it and its up again. dont know what cause that.
Hi. When i want to compile the wallet on Linux (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate or Raspbian) i keep getting an error related to genbuild.sh (missing/no such file or directory). And i can't find where to get it. I've tried genbuild.sh from bitcoin or litecoin repositories but i get fatal errors about "new line expected". Anybody knows what i can do ?

Check these items:

Hi.
1) I think so, but i don't find any info about specific ones.
2) I use the default ones, for a qt build : sudo qmake && sudo make -j 1

I have another problem, more serious... i've sent my wallet's DP coins to my Cryptopia address.
From the standard windows wallet, not a recompiled one.
The transaction appears to be "conflicted" and stucked.
My DP coins have disappeared from the wallet and they're not in my Cryptopia wallet.
The transaction ID doesn't show on block explorer...

https://imgur.com/a/1wTxV

Check these items:

Can you send me your VPS ip address thru private message so i can check? Thanks

are you running it on vps with configs?
usually if masternodes doesnt pay it means some config is wrong somewhere but may  differ from coins
yes, its on vps. haven't touch anything but payment stopped 2 days ago
Merit: 101

are you running it on vps with configs?
usually if masternodes doesnt pay it means some config is wrong somewhere but may  differ from coins
How to check if masternode is working? i cant find mine form the list from here: https://dp.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/

Are your ports open? If yes: How long has it been online? Have you already received 1 transaction of 16.66 coins?
yes i got the transaction of 16.66. just to ask if the controller wallet can also staking at the same time?

I think you can stake, but you better lock the masternode transactions just in case...you never know. Staking might break them (btw you will stake the rewards and not the 25k transaction)
yes, the 25k is locked. do i need to unlock wallet if only for masternode?

If this is the controller wallet you will need to keep it open 24/7 if you wanna stake the rewared coins
Thanks for your answer. so the controller wallet does not need to be open 24/7 if only for master node?

Correct, once you start the masternode and its running you can close the controller wallet, then you open it now and then to see your rewards flow in.
Thank you, this is my first masternode so something that i am not totally clear.
Pages:
Jump to: