Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 33. (Read 120788 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
the old coin is 7X higher than the new one Grin any ideas

now is 10x higher
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I have tried the game at http://digitaltrip.win/ (which is fun!) but it keeps on accusing me of cheating. Why is that?

It happens now and then, but i can tell you that many people were able to gain quiet a bit of coins, one guy on scrypto.io posted that he made over 1000 coins playing

Oh I believe you. I just think the algorithm that detects cheating is perhaps malfunctioning a bit in my case.

So I play about 3 games a day and it seems like I only get one successful claim every second day. So does one out of six games over 48 hours seem strange?

Last week i tried 5 sessions one after the other and i didnt get any error. Try waiting 24hrs and then see.

Hey, I tried again after 24hrs. No luck. I keep getting TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT. Why would the game do this?

I just tried a game now

http://joxi.ru/KAxLOvoC4YBbkA

Its working perfectly
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have tried the game at http://digitaltrip.win/ (which is fun!) but it keeps on accusing me of cheating. Why is that?

It happens now and then, but i can tell you that many people were able to gain quiet a bit of coins, one guy on scrypto.io posted that he made over 1000 coins playing

Oh I believe you. I just think the algorithm that detects cheating is perhaps malfunctioning a bit in my case.

So I play about 3 games a day and it seems like I only get one successful claim every second day. So does one out of six games over 48 hours seem strange?

Last week i tried 5 sessions one after the other and i didnt get any error. Try waiting 24hrs and then see.

Hey, I tried again after 24hrs. No luck. I keep getting TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT. Why would the game do this?
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
By the way, guys, how many coins will I have from 1 MN daily?

Activity: 58
the old coin is 7X higher than the new one Grin any ideas
The game denies my transaction each time, says I tried to cheat.

I'm not aware of me trying to do so

How is the coin swap? Now I want to buy on Cryptopia so the coin is the new version, right?

The coin swap ended on the 1st of october, the coins in circulation are the new version you can buy on cryptopia, coinexchange and bleutrade
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
The game denies my transaction each time, says I tried to cheat.

I'm not aware of me trying to do so
Activity: 99
Thanks for the fast answer.

but, you can mine digitalpriceclassic (DPC)
Activity: 3
Thanks for the fast answer.
Hi, I am new to crypto mining and I couldn't figure out how to configure my antminer for DP coins? Is there a way or are there any pools to mine DP coin?

Thanks for your help!

Wbr
Michael

Hello,

Digitalprice is not minable, this version is PoS
Hi, I am new to crypto mining and I couldn't figure out how to configure my antminer for DP coins? Is there a way or are there any pools to mine DP coin?

Thanks for your help!

Wbr
Michael
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Sorry for being vague, it was a little browser game, digitaltrip.win, you could play it and win coins. 

Okay Smiley Didn't know about it. Wink

There is no fixed percentage on staking, it depends how many users are staking at the same time and how many coins you are staking. If you want something "Fixed" the only option is Masternodes.

Yeah i know, i was talking about my own "weight". It seems capped to the amount of coins i actually have staking. Some other POS Coins increases your weight over time too.
I'm planning to run a MN as soon as i can afford to buy 20000 more coins Wink
Hi guys, I'm going to try to setup a VPS for my masternode. I'm not shure how to do it and it's not shown in the the video, anyone has a usefull link? What do I need to pay attention to when setting up the VPS erspecuially for the DP wallet?
Could I also run the masternode wallet on a miner for 24/7 instead of using a VPS?

Bit of confusion here you have  Wink
Wallet on a miner?
I mean that I have a GPU rig that's running 24/7 and the masternode wallet needs to be open 24/7 right? That's why you use the VPS don't you?

The vps has to be running 24/7, but the controller wallet containing the coins can be powered off.

The game doesn't seem to be delivering coins anymore. 

Could be that its out of coins, we will soon refill it.

Hi. I'd like to know how the weight works. Because the wallet always gives me a weight that's at most equal to my wallet's number of DP. Does it grow above this ?

ANW, static pos reward is good, even if i only get 1 third of the block reward Smiley I hope to buy 20000 more DP soon, and set a masternode.
I get around 8+ DP every 2 days for 4000+ DP staking.

I mean that I have a GPU rig that's running 24/7 and the masternode wallet needs to be open 24/7 right? That's why you use the VPS don't you?

You mean, running the qt-wallet on the system operating your RIG ? Why not. I don't see anything preventing you from doing this.
Just get the source and compile it Smiley Or if it's a windows or standard linux, you just have to get the exec.

There is no fixed percentage on staking, it depends how many users are staking at the same time and how many coins you are staking. If you want something "Fixed" the only option is Masternodes.

Sorry for being vague, it was a little browser game, digitaltrip.win, you could play it and win coins. 
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
The game doesn't seem to be delivering coins anymore. 

What do you mean ?

I've got 8.333 more DP today, staking.
Pages:
Jump to: